4 26.67%
  • Snake Eyes

1 6.67%
  • Storm of steel

2 13.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    Deleted

Outlaw Azerite Traits

Who is ready to speculate which azerite traits will be best for outlaw?

The flavors are:

Outlaw
    • Ace Up Your Sleeve - Each combo point spent on Between the Eyes increases damage by an additional 17 and grants a 2% chance to gain 4 Combo Points.
    • Brigand's Blitz - Adrenaline Rush increases your Haste by 93 every sec, stacking up to 10 times. Lasts 20 seconds.
    • Deadshot - Between the Eyes increases the damage of your next Pistol Shot by 302.
    • Paradise Lost - Take control of the dice of fate, granting yourself 146 Agility if Roll the Bones only provides you with one combat enhancement.
    • Snake Eyes - For each combo point spent on Roll the Bones/Slice and Dice, it causes your next 5 Sinister Strikes to deal 30 additional damage.
    • Storm of Steel - Extra strikes from Sinister Strike increase the damage of your next Dispatch by 47.

From what I can tell, it will either be Ace Up Your Sleeve and Deadshot.

But I can also imagine Snake Eyes being good for the people who don't want to use Between the eyes and lessen their RNG.

Isn't there already sims done to address this exact question?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maaikie View Post
    Who is ready to speculate which azerite traits will be best for outlaw?

The flavors are:

Outlaw
    • Ace Up Your Sleeve - Each combo point spent on Between the Eyes increases damage by an additional 17 and grants a 2% chance to gain 4 Combo Points.
    • Brigand's Blitz - Adrenaline Rush increases your Haste by 93 every sec, stacking up to 10 times. Lasts 20 seconds.
    • Deadshot - Between the Eyes increases the damage of your next Pistol Shot by 302.
    • Paradise Lost - Take control of the dice of fate, granting yourself 146 Agility if Roll the Bones only provides you with one combat enhancement.
    • Snake Eyes - For each combo point spent on Roll the Bones/Slice and Dice, it causes your next 5 Sinister Strikes to deal 30 additional damage.
    • Storm of Steel - Extra strikes from Sinister Strike increase the damage of your next Dispatch by 47.

From what I can tell, it will either be Ace Up Your Sleeve and Deadshot.

But I can also imagine Snake Eyes being good for the people who don't want to use Between the eyes and lessen their RNG.
    Looking at current SimC charts, Paradise Lost, Storm of Steel and Dagger in the back seems to be the top DPS in Patchwerk scenarios. No idea if they are accurate or not.

I'm not sure why you would poll this. This is a matter of math, not of opinion.

Deleted
    Choose whichever sims highest and then forget about them because they won't change how you play. Really awesome feature.

Quote Originally Posted by keskmaz View Post
    Choose whichever sims highest and then forget about them because they won't change how you play. Really awesome feature.
    Exactly.

But for fun I went with Paradise in the poll haha.

Deleted
    Is there any information about the inner circle traits?

Quote Originally Posted by Daille View Post
    Quoting just in case if anyone didn't see it already.

Quote Originally Posted by keskmaz View Post
    Deadshot has you using BTE outside of RP, that's a change.
    RIP ArenaJunkies