Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Its amusing how people cry every time blizzard do number tuning every pre patch

Deleted
    Unholy
    Wandering Plague (PvP Talent) damage reduced by 50%.
    Necrotic Strike's (PvP Talent) Necrotic Wound healing absorption reduced by 33%.
    Virulent Plague deals 10% less damage when engaged in combat with enemy players.
    Virulent Explosion deals 10% less damage when engaged in combat with enemy players.
    Hahahah ... who the fuck came with the conclusion that Unholy is OP ? This spec seriously lack any burst... now they are removing the DOT damage... Brain dead devs... fuck them!

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Ele is trash. We have no movement, flameshock on a CD is a joke and makes the spec feel awful to play. Not to mention its weak defensive cd for m+. It's going to need major changes to be viable in any real content.
    bring back cast while moving LB maybe? Might bring me back to actually playing ele again.

about time rogues got nerfed! jesus christ they were ridiculous OP in pvp.

Deleted
    Well... at least these changes might reign things back in control. We'll see.

Either way, i just hope we get a lot more hp than damage increase at 120, because the way it is, casters got no chance. I'd love to play destro and ele more, for example, but it's pretty hopeless.

The 12% BoS nerf doesn't make sense... It was only JUST viable, now its completely useless. I'd rather it be replaced than be nerfed to being a talent that isn't used anymore.

shit... double Cold heart from talent + Legendary was the silly damage dealer...

Nerf all the paladins!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

So planned on Rolling my Paladin for BFA ... guess i'll have to level a new Class now..

Is it already live on EU?
    Im interested if that 5% for demo is going to change anything, cause its fun to play but is lacking dmg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Philff View Post
    The 12% BoS nerf doesn't make sense... It was only JUST viable, now its completely useless. I'd rather it be replaced than be nerfed to being a talent that isn't used anymore.

shit... double Cold heart from talent + Legendary was the silly damage dealer...
    "JUST viable" was 7% more dps than other talents on the row. It'll be less of a dps loss when you have to switch to another talent because the enounter just doesn't play nice with BoS.
    Also, they don't care about the legendary, they're fixes for level 120, not some 6 levels people will be over with the second day of the expansion.

FINALLY DEMO BUFF! Now i can play again, even though its a small buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Teroo View Post
    Meanwhile at Blizzard HQ:
    - Hey guys, i have heard that ret paladin is finally viable at high rated pvp. Is that true?
    - Yeah, thats true.
    - Well, i think that we have to do something about it.
    - Obviously
    - I have an idea, let's destroy the spec, nerf both damage and healing, so noone will play it.
    - Brilliant idea !
    - Anyway guys, have you seen rogues on top also?
    - Yup...

Every. Fucking. Time.
    Fixed it for you, lol.

4% Ele buff..??!! trololol nice joke..

Now maybe my Ele will be able to do more damage than a disc priest LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Teroo View Post
    Meanwhile at Blizzard HQ:
    - Hey guys, i have heard that ret paladin is finally viable at high rated pvp. Is that true?
    - Yeah, thats true.
    - Well, i think that we have to do something about it.
    - Obviously
    - I have an idea, let's destroy the spec, nerf both damage and healing, so noone will play it.
    - Brilliant idea !
    - Anyway guys, have you seen rogues on top also?
    - Yup...
    - Should we nerf Sin even more, even though there were behind Rets?
    - Yeah, and Rets will still manage to cry more.
    - Really?
    - Yup... Actually, we just made a long list of nerfs that has no impact but wait to see the reaction.
    (50 threads of crying later and Rets still in the top tier)
    - Wow... Do they always do that?
    - Yup...

Every. Fucking. Time.
    Today's forum news.
    Last edited by Loeko; 2018-08-10 at 11:43 AM.

5% boost of demo damage! Yay i guess...o wait, is Demo only 5% under middle of the pack ranking on Beta at 120?

DPS feels inexistant on live compared to other classes or specs.

So... not one word about the ~30-40k Expurgation ticks (ret trait)?

Those rogues nerf are already live? Cuz Im still killing everyone and top the killing blow chart.

haha im so happy they nerfed retardbution and rogues
    haha , to the ground, nerf them sum more

Deleted
    Well this won't make classes any less boring, but okay. Maybe next expansion.

I see blizzard is rolling chicken bones again to balance pvp damages. 50% nerfs in pvp lol holy shit who thought of this?

Quote Originally Posted by Loeko View Post
    Everyone is with you, buddy. It must feel so damn painful falling from god tier to top tier. We're here to support you through that terrible moment of your life.

You expected Rets to remain untouched when you guys were even more overpowered than the Sin rogues before their nerfs? All god tier specs got nerfed and you're not running away from it. Plus, go play on Gladiator Sanctum now to see that despite the nerfs, you remain in the top 3...
    Ret top tier after the nerfs, good joke You won't see any ret past 2.2k simply because they now don't bring anythning special into the team, everything that made ret worthy getting into your team (so burst damage and offheals) got nerfed really hard. Why would you play with ret when you can get a rogue that will do same (or more) damage and put enemies into CC for years? Hint - you wouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Fixed it for you, lol.
    At least rogues always will be revelant in pvp simply because of ridiculous amount of CC they have.