Angry Is it possible to PvP as outlaw anymore?

Across the board nerfs, removal of the powerful sustained burst CD of the artifact weapon, energy regen seems lower (in part due to the chain reaction from losing the artifact ability, which helped reduce the CD on adrenaline rush significantly), I'm not seeing much optimism for the class that I managed to get prestige 3 in pvp with in Legion. Can I still kill people? World pvp with the OP legendary shoulders + killing spree perhaps, but those legendaries won't last all the way into BFA, and don't work in battlegrounds.

Stood in the Fire ArkantosChampion's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Wait for Azerite armor in BFA and 120 lvl
    I'm a normal text, I'm a bold text.

Pvping as outlaw is still really fun even after the "nerfs". And it's still a effective spec

They're still pretty good... definitely better than they were in Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by ArkantosChampion View Post
    Wait for Azerite armor in BFA and 120 lvl
    Yeah, this really needs to stop. Classes need to be balanced on themselves, then stuff like that needs to be a bonus. Not balance classes around the gear, and make them completely crap until you have bis traits.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Yeah, this really needs to stop. Classes need to be balanced on themselves, then stuff like that needs to be a bonus. Not balance classes around the gear, and make them completely crap until you have bis traits.
    Preach homie
    RIP ArenaJunkies