Page 1 of 11
... LastLast
    Deleted

Alliance Confirmed. NO Alliance Cinematic!

'I think in terms of the Old Soldier cinematic we released, that was something we'd never done before. The high fidelity CGI, pre-rendered cinematics, they're usually only relegated to one per expansion, the introduction. We just had an opportunity to make another one, and this seemed like the right place to do it.“ -Terran Gregory.

https://dailym.ai/2AXyjnm

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Your point is......what again?

15+ Year Old Account
    Who the fuck cares if "Alliance doesn't get one", it's a cool cinematic - something we don't get often due to the INTENSE amount of resources required for them - that everyone can watch. We're all playing the same game, after all.

Stop your whining.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    I cannot blame them. With that stupid boy king in charge, there is hardly any drama within the Alliance, so it would be very hard to write a gripping cinematic on the levels of "Old Soldier" for the Alliance. What would it be about? Anduin and Greymane repeating the same boring lawful stupid crap over and over again?
    Last edited by mmoc724fed31b9; 2018-08-09 at 10:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Who the fuck cares if "Alliance doesn't get one", it's a cool cinematic - something we don't get often due to the INTENSE amount of resources required for them - that everyone can watch. We're all playing the same game, after all.

Stop your whining.
    what would the alliance one even be? anduin and everyone else giving each other thumbs up?

at this point the alliance were rallied together and agreed war was the only option left sylvanas had gave them. the horde is the faction thats conflicted right now not the alliance
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    Horde favoritism!
    It's the superior faction.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never understood this "the other faction got it we want it too!"

Horde wailed when the Anduin one came out on broken shore
    Now the alliance is preparing it's tears.

It's just a cinematic man, general story telling. (Not to mention saurfang needed one for.....er....explanations...to the...err..."fans")
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Cool, and Alliance got an Alliance only cinematic at Lordaeron in game, as well as a heroic moment with Anduin, Alleria, and Mekkatorque during the Horde scenario.

Fine by me. I hate that everything has to be equal or people cry.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

It's impressive we even got a extra cinematic this expansion, something they've never done for WoW. I'm glad for it at least.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

The Alliance's lore is fine. The Horde really needed this, however.

The Horde was non-existent for the last leg of Legion. They need this.
    "I pulled up to moonglade about 7 or 8
    and yelled to the trainer "yo resto cya."
    Looked at my talent tree, i was finally there.
    To go to Karazhan and tank in dire bear."
    -Yarma

Didnt the Alliance get an extra cinematic on Broken Shore?

Quote Originally Posted by Dasharin View Post
    Your point is......what again?

Confirmed. NO Alliance Cinematic! not sure but maybe his heading was his point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alliance leaders are boring.

Don't care. We got a CGI ride with Saurfang that none of us knew was coming, and it was bloody awesome.

Jesus you guys need to stop seeing every little thing in this game as only Horde or Alliance and view it as a whole. The game is about both factions. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by High Exarch Yrel View Post
    I cannot blame them. With that stupid boy king in charge, there is hardly any drama within the Alliance, so it would be very hard to write a gripping cinematic on the levels of "Old Soldier" for the Alliance. What would it be about? Anduin and Greymane repeating the same boring lawful stupid crap over and over again?
    I wouldn't want to see a long cinematic of zzz Anduin either.

we got a cinematic, alliance got a cinematic plus a short chain in Legion, fuck off