15+ Year Old Account

Femme International

Since the majority of your MMO-Champ readers are males I'm pretty sure that most of you don't realize how much luxuary we have simply by being a male. In many areas of the world women are treated as second class just for being a woman. This post is not to discuss those issues but to discuss the issue of female menstruation. Many parts of the world, when a woman is on her period she is made to stay home from school because the people are unable to afford tampons, pads, or menstruation cups so she doesn't "leak" all over the place. Some women use rags, leaves, mattress stuffing, or even mud as protection against their periods. Obviously this is not only uncomfortable for the woman but unsanitary too.

Organizations such as Femme International are helping women out in Africa by providing them with menstruation cups and reusable pads. If you haven't donated to them, I'd highly recommend doing so. Every little bit helps these women.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like a pretty worthwhile cause.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

The ostracization of women during their period in many parts of the world--especially third world countries--is shameful, and beyond my understanding.

10+ Year Old Account
    We do not allow threads like this. CLosing this.

CLOSED.