Deleted

Advice with pre-BfA achievements

Hey! I am a returning player who skipped Cata, MoP, WoD and Legion and I need your help

May I ask you for some advice what achievements/titles/mounts/transmogs(warr and shammie) do you find crazy cool? Some that are really worth spending time for and aren't obtainable within the BfA content? (I will try and grab my Bloodthirsty title in BfA, for example)

But I have set my sight on the Predator title from Draenor. How much gametime approximately would that take? https://www.wowhead.com/title=91/predator I saw this quest is a necessary for it? https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=...jungle-stalker Do you know what is the start of the quest chain?

What else could be cool to get back and take it? Artifact weapons skins? Class mount and title I guess?

Thank you for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sikkd View Post
    May I ask you for some advice what achievements/titles/mounts/transmogs(warr and shammie) do you find crazy cool? Some that are really worth spending time for and aren't obtainable within the BfA content? (I will try and grab my Bloodthirsty title in BfA, for example)
    You can check the mount list and tier list in game.
    All the unobtainables in BFA have already been removed in 8.0.

But I have set my sight on the Predator title from Draenor. How much gametime approximately would that take? Predator, I saw this quest is a necessary for it? jungle-stalker, Do you know what is the start of the quest chain?
    Pretty sure the quest is called "To Tanaan!" or some variation.

What else could be cool to get back and take it? Artifact weapons skins? Class mount and title I guess?
    You can look at the hidden skins for Warr and Shammy and see if you like them or start the really long Balance of power quest chain, but it will take a lot longer to complete as people are focused on BFA so rerunning Legion content won't be done for awhile.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    You can check the mount list and tier list in game.
    All the unobtainables in BFA have already been removed in 8.0.

Pretty sure the quest is called "To Tanaan!" or some variation.

You can look at the hidden skins for Warr and Shammy and see if you like them or start the really long Balance of power quest chain, but it will take a lot longer to complete as people are focused on BFA so rerunning Legion content won't be done for awhile.

Thank you

To go to Tanaan, you need a level 3 garrison. Once you have that, talk to Vol'jin or Varian Wrynn inside to start the quest chain to unlock it. You'll have to go to the Iron Docks first and build a shipyard.

You need a lot of dailies and rep, along with a time investment to camp for every rare. It took me over a week when it first came out.

I have no idea what is cool and worth getting, I collect everything. I can give you some tips if you're interested in some major grinding/collecting.

Must have addons:
    -Rarity (automatic attempt counter on all mobs that drop mounts/pets/toys, automatic screenshots on acquisition)
    -All the things (mostly for transmog, but also has pets, mounts, toys), a new alternative to the old monar's wardrobe
    -Saved Instances (any old content farming is now done with multiple characters because most things are account wide, this will probably be a new thing for you if you just returned after last playing in Wrath, this allows you to track what you are saved for on which character).

As for easy collectible listing, check the https://simplearmory.com site, once you load your character go to the collectibles/mounts tab and you can see them sorted by expansion and acquisition type.

Deleted
    Well, the key to success as they say is a good mind and a stronger stomach

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    Nah, there's already plenty of Mythic Legion raid pugs going, and I see quite a few for specifically doing the BoP chain.

Never underestimate the power of the mog
    Xal'atath whispers: Your allies consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.