Deleted

Welp, I'm in trouble

BFA is 5 days away and I don't know wtf to play.

As someone who does primarily PVE but also quite a bit of solo pvp like wpvp and random bgs, I was looking for something fun and straightforward to play in PVE but also strong at 1v1 pvp.

*I can't play ret. It's soooo boring, I dunno how you can stand it.

*Assassination rogue fits my reqs, but people in the beta at 120, say Sin is so nerfed that it's not worth it for 1v1. From hero to zero. Yep, Blizzard's classic way of balancing.
    No, I'm not playing roll the bones spec, and after looking at Sub's PVE rotation on Icy Veins, I decided it's not for me.

*BM hunter is...fine in 1v1...most of time, but in bgs it sucks ass. You get multiple people on you and you can't even escape. It feels like your mobility is only slightly better than that of aff lock. Also, the pet is dumb as fuck, also some melee can stick to you like glue.
    MM is unviable for pvp.
    Tried Surv and got 100-0-ed by a rogue, I don't even think he was Sin, think he was Sub.

Now I got nothing, as everything else is weak at solo pvp, including my main ww monk.

Some people say frost mage is great at 1v1?

Deleted
    Since you clearly just like fotm level all classes, and reroll accordingly

There is no jack of all trade that excel in doing everything from pve to world pvp to bg to arena .

Frost mage always been good in pvp but 1vs1 vs some classes u wont have a chance .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by neohobeo View Post
    Since you clearly just like fotm level all classes, and reroll accordingly
    Already have most classes at 110. My problem is that none of them fits my reqs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LoLcano View Post
    There is no jack of all trade that excel in doing everything from pve to world pvp to bg to arena .

Frost mage always been good in pvp but 1vs1 vs some classes u wont have a chance .
    Oh come on, that's not true, and you know it. Every expansion has at least 2 classes that are jacks of all trades. Wotlk had dks and rets, cata had dks again, mop had a bunch of them actually, wod had hunters and ferals, legion had monks at least for me.

My suggestion is play whichever you consider the most fun mechanics wise, and worry about what is viable after the first patch is out and the first round of class tuning is done. When Legion launched I almost gave up on my affliction lock it was so weak at everything. But after the first patch it became more viable, then it eventually became god mode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh no. I feel so bad for you. Is there a place I can send a condolence cake?
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Ultraxion View Post
    Tried Surv and got 100-0-ed by a rogue, I don't even think he was Sin, think he was Sub.
    Not playing it correctly.

Let the rogue open, trinket his CS and drop a freezing trap.

1) Rogue trinkets trap: Intimidation, coordinated assault, and go hard after stun wingclip disengage proceed to step 3.

2) Rogue eats trap: flare trapped rogue to prevent vanish reset get 30 yards out put up ss and bomb

3) Rogue will shadow step to you, use explosive trap to gain distance, pop AOE and Cheetah and start kiting (if rogue gets CS or Kidney after SS pop sac)

4) Rogue will try to vanish and reopen after being kited a short time, if flare cd is up stay close enough to flare vanish (if you flare the vanish here gg), if not freezing trap again till flare is up.

5) Rogue my try to pop KS or shadow dance, this is when you turtle and use mending bandage.

6) This is where you win or lose
    A) Rogue trys to vanish after failed shadow dance, pops cloak and vanish's. You flare him and harpoon, pet stun and gg.
    B) Rogue trys to vanish after failed shadow dance, pops cloak and vanish's. Your flare is on CD or you miss. GG you lose.

Ret is basically the most op and broken class atm, all you need to do is roll your face over keyboard and laugh histerically. And according to top mythic testing logs he is 1st on dps charts in bfa beta.

I find feral stronger currently. I do not know how it is at 120. But currently, in outdoor pvp, I am killing ppl left and right. I even made a paladin shield hearthstone.

Deleted
    Honestly, if you haven't had success with four of the stronger specs I don't know what to recommend to you. Why not just get better at your main (monk)?

Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    If you play a class through its weaker points, you'll be a god when the class gets buffed. Just play what you find enjoyable.
    This was sadly the reason why Enhancement is never buffed to be viable on a mass level anymore, at least pvp-wise.

For years it was awful, and people stuck with it and got really good. Then they decided to buff it in Cataclysm and all those people that got really good with it, became Gods. It was nerfed within the first 3 weeks.

The overhaul largely changed this though, as the spec is completely different now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelthon
    do i wanting my cat come the expansion due to signifying a reroll fresh scratch the night elf mage?

Quote Originally Posted by wushootaki View Post
    This was sadly the reason why Enhancement is never buffed to be viable on a mass level anymore, at least pvp-wise.

For years it was awful, and people stuck with it and got really good. Then they decided to buff it in Cataclysm and all those people that got really good with it, became Gods. It was nerfed within the first 3 weeks.

The overhaul largely changed this though, as the spec is completely different now.
    Yeah fun times. I'm torn between ret or enhancement at the moment, I do fine with both it duels in beta but better with ret. Haven't done any arena or bgs, how are they doing does anyone know?

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

Frost DK is or Affliction Warlock is for you!

This decision seems to difficult for you. Should prob just quit and wait for the next expansion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    Frost DK is or Affliction Warlock is for you!
    Both are lame. I played against frost dk on my rogue and my bm hunter, and found them easy to kill. Lock is lame vs. melee, and especially lame in bgs, where you get piled up on and you can't run.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    If you play a class through its weaker points, you'll be a god when the class gets buffed. Just play what you find enjoyable.
    Shadow priests and enh/elem shamans are still waiting to become gods.