Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeygiggles View Post
    Theres a good chance we may not get it until the story sees fit, which is around 8.1
    That makes sense TBH, bringing up Azshara too soon will only detract from the "Faction war"-push they're doing to sell the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    What makes you think that the video for Azshara contains any spoilers? Have you actually seen it? The same bullshit argument could be made for the Burdens of Shaohao. Why did we get them before the xpack if we didn't meet the emperor until 5.3?
    We were told the emperor was long dead, so who would expect to see him in 5.3. Did he even do anything for the story?

Warbringer are supposed to be released before BFA launch. I think they are fixing some part of video. I don't think they want to create another meme like Sylvanas rock dancing into Arthas Blade.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    I don't understand...why don't they just hire the best machinima guys? i mean, they throw monies at all the painters n other artists out there..

While Blizzard makes some cool shit now n then, I have never seen them make something as epic n testeronish as this...that danish guy should work for them..
    because this looks like shit?

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Well, we know there is going to be some cinematics in BFA. Maybe there is some in game cinematic spoilers in the Azshara one that they want to wait till people at least have a chance to see first.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Jesus Christ, it's not 'punishment', it was probably their plan the whole time.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lommax View Post
    A Guildy posed an interesting theory. Not sure if he read it somewhere or came up with it himself. He said the twist is going to be that Sylvanas is actually being held captive by Azshara and that she is actually masquerading as the Horde Warchief. If this is any way true they might be holding the Warbringer for this reveal to give the back story of the whole thing. It would make a ton of sense and could explain a lot. It would even bring all the Sylvanas fans off the ledge of being pissed about incoming Garrosh 2.0. They could even make it as happening mid Legion, after her failed quest in Stormheim. I am not really loving the story line for this expac right now but this theory coming true would completely turn it around for me.
    Doubtful.

The Sylvanas cutscene showed very personal flashbacks, of her defense of Quel'thalas and her death at the hands of Arthas. How would that make sense if she was really "Azshara in disguise lol" ?

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Groh View Post
    but who the fuck told you it was a promotional piece???

BFA is promoted as an "alliance vs horde" xpac. WTF azshara have to do with it yet??? you want blizzard to give you some 8.2 or 8.3 spoilers before the xpac is even released?? do you wanted to watch the "illidan kill the naruu" or "sageras stabbing azeroth" cutscenes before legion came out?? makes so much sense huh?? …..
    Blizzard confirmed somewhere that all three Warbringers would be out by BFA's release

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lommax View Post
    How would it undermine that? Nobody would be aware of the fact that Azshara was making all the calls so it would not change anything that happened from others. It would just make the members of the horde who are questioning the direction of the faction realize it wasn't really the horde, just Azshara/Old God influence. I take it you would prefer it to end up Garrosh 2.0 instead of a pretty cool twist that makes a lot of sense?
    Void influence doesn't really make sense though. She's undead.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    How is it 'overdue'? We've gotten one warbringer every Tuesday for the past 2 weeks. Wait a couple days. You won't die.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Instead of a Warbringers cinematic, how about ya give us an actual Cinematic? Hm...

Glad they're in the game as actual important events, though...

Other than the...Jaina...one.

7+ Year Old Account
    They already have plenty of amazing machinima artists, have you even seen their current stuff?
    also they have plans for it, sylvanas's released with the burning of the tree, this one will prob be the same.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    Instead of a Warbringers cinematic, how about ya give us an actual Cinematic? Hm...

Glad they're in the game as actual important events, though...

Other than the...Jaina...one.
    I mean we are literally geting atleast 8 new ingame cinematics so...
    also the jaina one was very important dude, that boat!
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Meh...

Jaina became the Flying Dutchman for 2 seconds...

Who cares?