Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Rushing to 120 on Europe, big advantage?

Since reset is on Wednesday, if you rush to 120 on Tuesday will you be able to take advantage of weekly things, such as World Bosses and Mythic Dungeons, or even coins? Or is it all still locked?

Quote Originally Posted by MithosX View Post
    Since reset is on Wednesday, if you rush to 120 on Tuesday will you be able to take advantage of weekly things, such as World Bosses and Mythic Dungeons, or even coins? Or is it all still locked?
    None of those things are going to be active for a whole week

10+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't it locked in Legion for its first week or two?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wednesday august 15th everything will open.

Mythic 0 dungeons / world bosses and coins i guess.
    So rushing to 120 to make it before wednesday isnt really worth it.

What's the purpose of rushing nowadays anyway?
    It made some sense when all endgame content was available right away, but now it's just pointless.

Yeah it is worth it. Take advantage of the war mode being populated by no 120s. Level another 2 characters in warmode to take advantage of it again. There. One day done, only 13 characters to go and you have 3 toons that can start doing M dungeons.

Pro tip: They are called Mythic dungeons not M0 or M+0 or Mythic 0 or anything completely bat-shit retarded like that. Do not group with anyone if they use that "terminology". It is a sure sign that they are completely useless at this game and should be avoided at all cost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Yeah it is worth it. Take advantage of the war mode being populated by no 120s. Level another 2 characters in warmode to take advantage of it again. There. One day done, only 13 characters to go and you have 3 toons that can start doing M dungeons.

Pro tip: They are called Mythic dungeons not M0 or M+0 or Mythic 0 or anything completely bat-shit retarded like that. Do not group with anyone if they use that "terminology". It is a sure sign that they are completely useless at this game and should be avoided at all cost.
    WHo made you the arbiter of who to group up with? It's people like you who generalie and make unsubstantiated declarations like that who should be avoided.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner45 View Post
    None of those things are going to be active for a whole week
    mythic0 dungeons will be available after the first reset, which is within 48 hours of launch for both EU/US.
    Last edited by Kaykay; 2018-08-12 at 12:45 PM.

Deleted

its called m+0 in europe

You can potentially get a few more WQs than other regions but given that you will be at low ilevel at that point it has 0 impact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Realistically? Close to 0 point doing so.

Like maaaybe some sort of weekly thing will actually be available, but honestly - what kind of advantage you will have there? A tiny bit more AP?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Well there’s an extra emissary cache (And the accompanying 1500 rep). So that’s worth it to me.

And if those aren’t there then my natural competitive nature will kick in and I’ll rush to get there before my friend list can.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ripslyme View Post
    its called m+0 in europe
    By the people you should avoid grouping with yes. Theres Mythic dungeons, and Mythic +, its like people saying Uldir Heroic and Uldir Non Heroic, instead of Normal. Where the €%#&"!€ do they come up with that nonsense lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozinaq View Post
    By the people you should avoid grouping with yes. Theres Mythic dungeons, and Mythic +, its like people saying Uldir Heroic and Uldir Non Heroic, instead of Normal. Where the €%#&"!€ do they come up with that nonsense lol
    Because nhc was used as an abbreviation in tbc/wotlk/cata/mop? Got any more questions?

It's pretty standard terminology from high level players. But yeah, great idea. I hope anyone who thinks that calling them "M0s" makes players bad, stay far far away from my groups, as they're clearly missing a few brain cells.

Mythics, M+, Mythic+ all common references to M+, when your standard is m+ it ends up being referred to as just "mythics" often, because you're not a casual, so no one thinks you're actually saying m0s.
    M0s, M+0s, mythic 0s, all common references to mythic 0s, as it isn't the most commonly done level of "mythic dungeons" it loses the priority on the mythic title, for something you do significantly more.

Different communitys, different regions and different skill levels will all refer to things as different things. My example just there, is how it is oce and EU at higher levels.

Maybe your community refers to it differently, doesn't make it wrong. Doesn't make you a good or bad player.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethalmd View Post
    Because nhc was used as an abbreviation in tbc/wotlk/cata/mop? Got any more questions?
    No-one I ever played with has used the term "Non Heroic" when describing Normal mode. Seen it in trade chat a lot from people making pugs though.

Lets call Heroic "Non mythic" instead from now on!

How about changing "Arena" to "Non-Battleground"

"Horde" could be "Non-Alliance"

"Herbalist" could be "Non-miner" - but what if they have both proffesions... This is hard

riiight. they are completely useless as they clear a mythic +20.

nutter alert.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Deleted
    No-one I ever played with has used the term "Non Heroic" when describing Normal mode. Seen it in trade chat a lot from people making pugs though.

"Herbalist" could be "Non-miner" - but what if they have both proffesions... This is hard
    Yes, exactly. non alliance is the abbreviation of horde. that is way faster to type. Can you try to comprehend what you read before you start going ham on your keyboard.
    And on the retarded comment, literally every one I Play with calls normal mythics m0, because it is rare Not to do A m+. All these people do 22+ so they must be horrible players compared to you.
    Last edited by mmocfa105a6ace; 2018-08-12 at 06:29 PM.

Where have you been the last decade? If i (and everyone i know ingame) says Mythic we mean mythic keys. If we play Mythic 0 we say mythic normal are whatever comes to mind as long as the other one gets it.

And nhc is a completly normal term... i never met anyone who had a problem with this.

And seriously. Saying somone is a bad player or should be avoided because he says +0 or NHC is just incredible childish.

Come to think of it, are you even serious or do you just try to "trigger" people?

A god damn... i fell for it... again...

7+ Year Old Account
    They are called Mythic dungeons not M0 or M+0 or Mythic 0 or anything completely bat-shit retarded like that. Do not group with anyone if they use that "terminology".
    I don't think most people would be bothered by not having you in their group. Unless you're paying for it, of course.

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom