So mecha gnomes aren't alliance allied races, so maybe the alliance allied race will be the An'koen and horde vulpera.

Are updated Worgen druid forms too much to hope for along with their base models? Because I'm tempted to hold off on Kul Tiran druids in favor of Worgen now.

They didn't show any new allied races?

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    Nope

/chars

7+ Year Old Account
    They showed so much incoming in the next patches! And I'm actually glad December 11th for 8.1, that's 4 months after BfA launch. It's a decent cadence. Might seem long if you play a lot per week or only do one or 2 types of content imo.

Worgen updates were awesome!! Especially love how much more monstrous the male looks and did they stand up a little straighter? (hoping!)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    Nope. Though in retrospect, I'm not surprised. They probably want to tell more of the story before they reveal the next set, if any are coming.

It's pretty obvious the next set is Vulpera on Horde and Mechagnomes on Alliance in 8.3.

7+ Year Old Account
    It seems like they are taking a huge step back with the Allied Races, I was surprised to not see more introduced.

But I am at least glad Junker Gnomes are off the table HOPEFULLY! Don't do it Blizz!! D:

- - - Updated - - -

They may do another set of Allied Races in 8.3.5 like with the VE/HMT/LFD/NB. So a big chunk at the beginning of the expansion and another chunk at its end.

I think that Kul'tirans and Zandalari are last...
    Just weird that they didn't talked about the core system that much, we've known about kul'tirans and zandalari for like a year.

Mechagnomes look really bad as i imagined, so i guess if they indeed add only two more in like last patch, these are confirmed...
    Put armor on that and you have normal looking gnome.

But still pretty dissapointed, after all these disscussions we got nothing from AR.
    Last edited by ImTheMizAwesome; 2018-11-02 at 11:30 PM.

The Junker Gnomes seem to have new hairstyles, hmm..
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone I don't like
    Something I perceive as stupid or overly emotional.
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Daaaamn those new worgen models are fantastic! Glad they fixed female worgens.
    They also updated the Goblin models finally too...Which I am really happy for...
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Kul Tiran boomkin not shown on the panel? Not finished? Maaaaaaybe they will scrap datamined chicken (not likely though)? Mechagon seems like a Kara 2.0, big dunegon, that will be lately split in two parts. And finally Azshara confirmed.

(Off-topic, but holy fuck. Diablo Q&A is going bad. Peeps asking with stone face if the mobile D3 is a joke.)
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2018-11-03 at 12:17 AM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Atticon View Post
    It's pretty obvious the next set is Vulpera on Horde and Mechagnomes on Alliance in 8.3.
    I think 8.2.5 is more likely truth be told.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Kul Tiran boomkin not shown on the panel? Not finished? Maaaaaaybe they will scrap datamined chicken (not likely though)? Mechagon seems like a Kara 2.0, big dunegon, that will be lately split in two parts. And finally Azshara confirmed.

(Off-topic, but holy fuck. Diablo Q&A is going bad. Peeps asking with stone face if the mobile D3 is a joke.)
    Kul Tiras boomkin flew across the screen bruh. They literally made a joke about it.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    They updating Orgrimmar?
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    They updating Orgrimmar?
    No. They adding portal rooms.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

This has been a terrible Blizzcon, full of misinformation, first no Zanda Paladins and no Warlocks, then Paladins but no locks, now they can be both and to top it all of this bluepost claims Kul Tirans will get mages despite everywhere else saying they won't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone I don't like
    Something I perceive as stupid or overly emotional.
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    Everything is about fiscal quarters these days, you should understand this by now. Every major patch, or a "damage control 6-month boat" or what not is close to the end of a fiscal quarter these days. It´s about spreadsheets and making it look very pretty for shareholders
    hadn't seen you complaining about things in a while. got worried. glad to see you are still here.

After talking with Eraclito on IRC, I think the updated mage tower from 8.1 might be related to the new Stormwind portal room.

Before - After (note the new lamps). Similar elements can be seen in the new Stormwind portal room. Just something mildly interesting.

Modelviewer links I made the screens on: Mage district with current tower - Updated mage tower

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    After talking with Eraclito on IRC, I think the updated mage tower from 8.1 might be related to the new Stormwind portal room.

Before - After (note the new lamps). Similar elements can be seen in the new Stormwind portal room. Just something mildly interesting.

Modelviewer links I made the screens on: Mage district with current tower - Updated mage tower
    Thinking maybe the portal room is that area you access through the portal in the current tower setup?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)