Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    With the few villains that remains in wow, I am sure they are gonna be well guarded until next expansion when their theme is in the main stage, they don't want the same mistake they did with MoP and WoD ending with oversaturing the same theme
    Keep in mind currently the only dead OG is ysharj
    We merely fought a manifestation of a fraction of the others powers

Also now have xal
    Have bolvar
    Drust
    Heck blizz can pull something out of their asses again and I will be happy

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    EN was before NH, and we had a Val'kyr raid before NH, too.
    I was ignoring ToV because it had nothing to do with the overall plot, but I completely forgot EN existed...

7+ Year Old Account
    More interviews about future patches:

This is not set in stone, but the current plans for flying include flying enabled in Nazjatar and Mechagon.
    The requirements for Pathfinder Part 2 will be similar to the Legion achievement version.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=288498/...ns-flying-in-n
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=288497/...-watkins-on-is
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Well if all Loas were around Alliance wouldn't reach the the staircase to Rastakhan's pyramid. But they had to disappear in order to make Rastakhan's death possible.

Why Pa'ku wasn't there to warn about invasion she noticed that when Sethrak was doing it, she is loa of winds They didn't need the scepter to clear the air.
    Kra'wa and Kimbul were able to wipe out entire invasions all on their own. Gonk who is well known from his ambush attacks.

There are also 2 Loas that are connected to Zandalar and yet doesn't appear at all - Torcali the Direhorn Loa which should appear the moment Alliance started to brainwash his kids to turn them against Zandalari, and Zanza the Restless (mage loa?).

It annoys the hell out of me because when it comes to Alliance cities Horde has to tip toe around to not get into danger whether it's Stormwind or Darnassus, but when it comes to Zuldazar the only city that is filled with various superpowers everything has to be dumbed down to make such a devastating invasion possible.
    The only reason I can use for that could be the loas are wild gods and when it comes to faction wars, they can't interfere or else the other side of gods will also enter into the fray, say Kimbul attack, then Goldrin will also start to help the alliance, that is why even bwon didn't wanted to help Rastakhan and only did because of the deal but yeah it's shitty everything and for worse Zandalar won't be avenged because Saurfang will call for peace and summision.....at this point make Talanji warchief and raid the ugly stormwind once in for all

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    Keep in mind currently the only dead OG is ysharj
    We merely fought a manifestation of a fraction of the others powers

Also now have xal
    Have bolvar
    Drust
    Heck blizz can pull something out of their asses again and I will be happy
    Drust seem to be a realm between the nightmare and the void as afrabiasi said in the codex interview and we already have a new baddy in the shadowlands and probably the life force will spawn a poison ivy goddess to fight(maybe Elune)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

The only reason I can use for that could be the loas are wild gods and when it comes to faction wars, they can't interfere or else the other side of gods will also enter into the fray, say Kimbul attack, then Goldrin will also start to help the alliance, that is why even bwon didn't wanted to help Rastakhan and only did because of the deal but yeah it's shitty everything and for worse Zandalar won't be avenged because Saurfang will call for peace and summision.....at this point make Talanji warchief and raid the ugly stormwind once in for all
    Ancients like Goldinn never owed anything to night elves none of them came to help them, and Loas were always different case. If they lose followers it will directly harm them too, they will lose their temples, their girfts and their worshippers. Ancients never cared for that and they only assisted when there was no other choice.

At this point why not make Talanji the empress and take horde to be the one under Zandalari empire? It's clearly the better faction, Horde is so disfunctional now.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Ancients like Goldinn never owed anything to night elves none of them came to help them, and Loas were always different case. If they lose followers it will directly harm them too, they will lose their temples, their girfts and their worshippers. Ancients never cared for that and they only assisted when there was no other choice.

At this point why not make Talanji the empress and take horde to be the one under Zandalari empire? It's clearly the better faction, Horde is so disfunctional now.
    Yeah I know but blizzard will pull out that, beaides Cenariud seem to be the chief of then just like Rezan was and he could orden them to help the alliance if the plot demands it.

Fucking yeah Empress Talanji that is something I could follow, the horde is a mess and I would prefer anything than Thrall or Saurfang and so far Talanji is in a sweet spot between pragmatism and nobility
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Yeah I know but blizzard will pull out that, beaides Cenariud seem to be the chief of then just like Rezan was and he could orden them to help the alliance if the plot demands it.

Fucking yeah Empress Talanji that is something I could follow, the horde is a mess and I would prefer anything than Thrall or Saurfang and so far Talanji is in a sweet spot between pragmatism and nobility
    She and Rokhan are the only ones left that are decent in entire Horde, not to mention they have charming personality. People were calling names Talanji that she is Mary Sue (no she isn't) or that she is Anduin equivalent (that is just retarded, because they only thig they have in common is that they're priests, and that they both lost their fathers).

Sure I'd like to keep Ol'Rasty but Talanji is fierce, protective and can be bloodthirsty too, I loved her in Nazmir and while her ascension came too fast she will make Zandalari proud.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    When the Horde burned down Teldrassil and turned half of Darkshore into an oil field, the Ancients did not show up at all. Tit for tat.
    But the thing is that ancients never had as strong bond with nelves as Loa have with trolls. @Zulkhan already elaborated on it somewhere.
    That, and the fact that we already saw Loa and trolls fight besides each other in Zandalar forever scenario.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

She and Rokhan are the only ones left that are decent in entire Horde, not to mention they have charming personality. People were calling names Talanji that she is Mary Sue (no she isn't) or that she is Anduin equivalent (that is just retarded, because they only thig they have in common is that they're priests, and that they both lost their fathers).

Sure I'd like to keep Ol'Rasty but Talanji is fierce, protective and can be bloodthirsty too, I loved her in Nazmir and while her ascension came too fast she will make Zandalari proud.

- - - Updated - - -

But the thing is that ancients never had as strong bond with nelves as Loa have with trolls. @Zulkhan already elaborated on it somewhere.
    That, and the fact that we already saw Loa and trolls fight besides each other in Zandalar forever scenario.
    Agree but don't forget old Vol'jin, the dude can still comeback and be part of the troll horde since the leaders of the alliance are getting buffed, why not have our own überschtroll, besides call Talanjiba mary sue is totally idiotic, if she were that, then she won't be needing the help of the horde in the first place since everyone in zandalar will be hearing her and giving the troops she need to finish the blood trolls menace, just hope she get another loa because bwon is pretty much death related and blizzard only writes this characters to 1 path, corruption or turning evil and raid boss fodder because the alliance players think dead=evil and for raid themes, blizzard always hear the vocal minority of the alliance.

I hope Rastakhan can appear like Obi-Wan to guide Talanji in her moments of doubt and compare her to Anduin is an insult, the dude is pretty much a bland character which his only trait is being more holy than Jesus and no one is allowed to say him NO or even disagree but sure the reddit public likes him because he isn't "mary sue" like Talanji because she can summon a dinosaur :sigh: alliance players.

Deleted
    Considering that Cenarius and Tortolla were the only Ancients available after the War of the Ancients and Cenarius came to the aid of the Nightelves in WC3 I'd say the Ancients were very much aligned with the Nightelves. They also had the Keepers and Dryads and the tree-ancients in their army and from Traveler we know that a dryad alone can be quite a match for a Loa.

No higher power has ever intervened personally in wars between mortals, only by proxy and granting their powers to their worshipers.

And considering the fact that Bwonwamdi very much considers Sylvanas an overall threat to the Balance of the world, it'd be insane if he steps in and helps her forces win a war personally. He still grants his powers and helps, but take the battlefield himself would be insanity at this point.
    I assume the Loa as a whole do not want Sylvanas to win. If they actually break their habit of not taking the field themselves, they make Sylvanas win. So they don't.

Also I think Sylvanas doing this in Dazar'alor is a challenge. Just like Ateena challenged Bwonsamdi by going to his temple and attacking him personally there, Sylvanas is challenging him by doing what she does right in his kingdom. And at the same time showing him that his loyal followers are actually hers.
    I think that this takes place in Zuldazar is the point, not an oversight on Blizzard's part.

i wish they'd have bwonsamdi kill her.

she's committing an outright affront to him, derek is bound by necromantic magic on one of his alters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i wish they'd have bwonsamdi kill her.

she's committing an outright affront to him, derek is bound by necromantic magic on one of his alters.
    My bet is, she is trying to get Bwonsamdi to come after her. I guess she has a plan for him. Maybe she thinks she can 'absorb' his powers like the Drakkari did with their Loa and the Nazmani tried to do with theirs.
    Bwonsamdi's power would be most useful to her I'd wager. Does she get to keep all his contracts when she absorbs him? ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Shandalay View Post
    My bet is, she is trying to get Bwonsamdi to come after her. I guess she has a plan for him. Maybe she thinks she can 'absorb' his powers like the Drakkari did with their Loa and the Nazmani tried to do with theirs.
    Bwonsamdi's power would be most useful to her I'd wager. Does she get to keep all his contracts when she absorbs him? ^^
    Does she even know him? How come she has a plan for someone she never interacted with and has no clue about his power scope?

but I agree with derpie, I really wish Bwonsamdi would appear and be like

"What is happening here?! In MY CITY?!!!! I'll show ya what it is to get on Bwonsamdi's ire~"

*casts a spell that kills every undead in area*

"Tell that wretched Warchief of yours that I won't tolerate her filth in here".
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Deleted
    Does she even know him? How come she has a plan for someone she never interacted with and has no clue about his power scope?

but I agree with derpie, I really wish Bwonsamdi would appear and be like

"What is happening here?! In MY CITY?!!!! I'll show ya what it is to get on Bwonsamdi's ire~"

*casts a spell that kills every undead in area*

"Tell that wretched Warchief of yours that I won't tolerate her filth in here".
    Sylvanas of all people should know all death-related powers. It's not like the trolls never mention Bwonsamdi and she was (or at least seemed to be) on good terms with Vol'jin prior to his death.
    Plus she probably has been briefed completely about our whole 'adventure' in Zandalar, which would make her aware of him, if she actually wasn't before.

Sylvanas of all people should know all death-related powers. It's not like the trolls never mention Bwonsamdi and she was (or at least seemed to be) on good terms with Vol'jin prior to his death.
    Plus she probably has been briefed completely about our whole 'adventure' in Zandalar, which would make her aware of him, if she actually wasn't before.

You're assuming waaay too much. Just because she might've heard of him from gossips doesn't mean she actually knows him and knows what powers he has. just because she is undead doesn't mean that by default she knows everything death related.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Deleted
    You're assuming waaay too much. Just because she might've heard of him from gossips doesn't mean she actually knows him and knows what powers he has. just because she is undead doesn't mean that by default she knows everything death related.
    And she is the warchief who gets info on our progress in Zandalar, where we meet Bwonsamdi and interact quite a lot with him.
    She also has some plan that upsets the Balance of the entire world. You really think she's doing this by simply doing warchief things or waging a war? She expects Elune to intervene against her, which is something Elune didn't even do against the Lich King. And you think someone on that path won't know everything about who may get in her way or grant additional powers to her cause (willing or unwilling)?
    I don't think assuming that Sylvanas knows everything there is to know about the realms of death and their patronage is assuming too much.

And she is the warchief who gets info on our progress in Zandalar, where we meet Bwonsamdi and interact quite a lot with him.
    She also has some plan that upsets the Balance of the entire world. You really think she's doing this by simply doing warchief things or waging a war? She expects Elune to intervene against her, which is something Elune didn't even do against the Lich King. And you think someone on that path won't know everything about who may get in her way or grant additional powers to her cause (willing or unwilling)?
    I don't think assuming that Sylvanas knows everything there is to know about the realms of death and their patronage is assuming too much.
    Where did you get that she expects Elune to intervene against her?

Still even if player was this dedicated to literally report everything even player doesn't know entire scope of Bwonsamdi's power nor has any influence over him. Sylvanas preparing against a god is just ridiculous. You can't prepare against something you have no idea about and what you've never faced before. That's metagaming.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Deleted
    Where did you get that she expects Elune to intervene against her?

Still even if player was this dedicated to literally report everything even player doesn't know entire scope of Bwonsamdi's power nor has any influence over him. Sylvanas preparing against a god is just ridiculous. You can't prepare against something you have no idea about and what you've never faced before. That's metagaming.
    She thinks about expecting Elune to intervene against her in 'A Good War'.
    And I think her latest picture with Xal'atath in hand shows us that she may have some more insight into lots of things. Even if you don't count the Val'kyr, who clearly know lots too and also share it with Sylvanas (like the ritual of restoring undead bodies).
    And we've seen all kind of former nobodies killing and absorbing Loa in the course of WoW's story. It didn't end well for them, but only because we (the players) intervened. Sylvanas is no nobody anymore, so why wouldn't she try and absorb Bwondsamdi? Bwonsamdi tells us that eating a Loa damns your soul and we should remember that. But this wouldn't mean anything to Sylvanas, her soul is already damned.

But I guess we'll see. Maybe this is all just nothing and you're right, Sylvanas pulling off her whole thing right on the altar of Bwonsamdi is just a coincidence or an oversight instead of a trap. And maybe I'm right and she's showing fumbling Ateena how to do something like that properly^^

She thinks about expecting Elune to intervene against her in 'A Good War'.
    And I think her latest picture with Xal'atath in hand shows us that she may have some more insight into lots of things. Even if you don't count the Val'kyr, who clearly know lots too and also share it with Sylvanas (like the ritual of restoring undead bodies).
    And we've seen all kind of former nobodies killing and absorbing Loa in the course of WoW's story. It didn't end well for them, but only because we (the players) intervened. Sylvanas is no nobody anymore, so why wouldn't she try and absorb Bwondsamdi? Bwonsamdi tells us that eating a Loa damns your soul and we should remember that. But this wouldn't mean anything to Sylvanas, her soul is already damned.

But I guess we'll see. Maybe this is all just nothing and you're right, Sylvanas pulling off her whole thing right on the altar of Bwonsamdi is just a coincidence or an oversight instead of a trap. And maybe I'm right and she's showing fumbling Ateena how to do something like that properly^^
    The only people that managed to harm the Loa was C'Traxxi and Loa's own followers because they knew their secrets.
    Sylvanas might know a bit more but I still don't think she could do anything against Bwonsamdi without even knowing what he is capable off, same goes to Elune.
    Val'Kyr might know death related stuff but Val'Kyr has their own realm of death and Bwonsamdi has his own.

Anyway we just have to wait and see, but my prediction will be that Bwonsamdi won't intervene and do anything about it and we will never see them interact.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Deleted
    The only people that managed to harm the Loa was C'Traxxi and Loa's own followers because they knew their secrets.
    Sylvanas might know a bit more but I still don't think she could do anything against Bwonsamdi without even knowing what he is capable off, same goes to Elune.
    Val'Kyr might know death related stuff but Val'Kyr has their own realm of death and Bwonsamdi has his own.

Anyway we just have to wait and see, but my prediction will be that Bwonsamdi won't intervene and do anything about it and we will never see them interact.
    Well. I agree that he won't intervene and they won't interact, but I think this because I think he's smarter than falling into her trap. At least I hope so. Maybe Vol'jin and he and whatever being made Vol'jin 'more than a mere spectre' can work something out against her schemes with death. With the players of course, at least I hope we'll be along for the ride and get to the bottom of what she is really planning on doing.

I'd apreciate if someone posted in the bug report forum (EU doesn't have that) the fact that the ship that brings you to Boralus from stormwind (the one that replaced the darnassus one) doesn't despawn? It stays in the middle of the sea until it arrives to the docks again.

Thanks.