Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    So no ptr patch this week?
    nope /10ch

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    I know it's PTR and all, but how can the KT / Zandalari be this unpolished / lacking in options? The've been in development for over a year at this point - what have Blizz been doing? I really don't understand how anybody thought this build was remotely ready to be shipped in the state it's in.
    I think most of the times goes into 8.2 and 8.3. This is why.
    AftermathhUI: @ WoWinterface
    Dirty Twist: @ Soundcloud

Does someone recall at what point during the 7.3.5 PTR cycle the 'Legion' Allied Races looked finished? Because I think I recall that they worked a lot on them during that one, too.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Does someone recall at what point during the 7.3.5 PTR cycle the 'Legion' Allied Races looked finished? Because I think I recall that they worked a lot on them during that one, too.
    I think they still looked unfinished, lol.

7.3.5 PTR lasted less than 3 months. The allied races barely changed between their the first datamining and release. Things that I remember were changed include giving highmountain tatoo options (tatoos were part of the skin initially), adding a few nightborne hair colors (light blonde and dark colors), fixing nightborne tatoos (they were white initially) and changing void elf male skins to look less muscular.

Also need to consider the PTR lasted through holiday season, so Blizzard didn't have a lot of time to work on it.
    Whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Its gonna be funny when we dont get the first real outdoor zone until 10 months into the expansion. Nazjatar should be releasing in March, but its likely not coming until June.

- - - Updated - - -

8.1 should have been out in November.
    8.1.5 should have been releasing late Jan.
    8.2 should have been out late March/ early April. They are 2-3 months behind Legions schedule.

7.2 released March 28th. Legion launches August 30th.

Bfe released August 14th, so 8.2 should be launching at the latest the end of March.

Legion launches 2 weeks after BFA, and by this point, its .1.5 patch was already released for almost 2 weeks. 7.1.5 released Jan 6th.

- - - Updated - - -

Its likely we wont even see 8.3 until December 2019. Final raid in Jan or Feb 2020, so I'm guessing 9.0 wont release until the end of 2020.

Alpha April 2020
    Beta June 2020
    Prepatch Ocotber 2020
    9.0 release November 2020. Maybe an 8 month testing cycle is just what we need for a polshed expansion with plenty of room for feedback. Im willing to wait an extra couple months to ensure 9.0 is good.
    Seems so. They’re lining up the final patch with Blizzcon to announce the next expansion to keep players with hype. 8.3 will most likely have a disappointing ending
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

I'm counting on 8.2 to drop late June to coincide with the only competition's new expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticon View Post
    I'm counting on 8.2 to drop late June to coincide with the only competition's new expansion.
    Maybe thats when the raid drops?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqXv-QFdrd0

i'm so glad they added the modulation to his voice, it was so fucking lame in the warbringers short. sounded like a typical raging douche.

now he still has a little bit of that, but it sounds much more like the blackfathom voice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwtMAkxr0MU

8.1.5 will probably come in the week of march 20 something.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i'm so glad they added the modulation to his voice, it was so fucking lame in the warbringers short. sounded like a typical raging douche.
    Maybe he hadn't reached Old God puberty back then.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post
    8.1.5 will probably come in the week of march 20 something.
    I'm still predicting Feb 26th to coincide with LFR wing 3. Blizz can then ride off of the current raid for another month or two, then release Crucible around late April. This allows them to release 8.2 either around June 4th when the new ESO expansion comes out or shift the date to match up with Shadowbringers if that release date is announced soon.

Maybe he hadn't reached Old God puberty back then.
    considering yogg, c'thun, and y'shaarj voices, i would say it was intentional.

none of them sounded like the writhing madness a being made of void should sound like.

the voice in blackfathom is the only old god voice that's ever been truly fitting for such a thing.

New PTR build has a map named "Scarlet Halls Dark Ranger" - let the Dark Ranger class hype begin!

New PTR build has a map named "Scarlet Halls Dark Ranger" - let the Dark Ranger class hype begin!
    Weird there is already a dark ranger giving quest in the scarlet crusade halls, maybe this is hint with Calia creating her "own" dark rangers but with light magic and shadow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Dark ranger class will never happen, maybe as a spec or character customization but not as a new class.

let the Dark Ranger class hype begin!
    /fixed then

Seems the Scarlet Crusade/Brotherhood is being reformed and they don't like the new undead Calia Menethil very much.

I think BFA will recieve WoD treatment, with 1 raid tier being scrapped entirely and 8.2(maybe 8.3 cuz "selfie camera anyone?") wrapping things with Azshara/Nzoth up(propably in a big 13-14 bosses raid). BFA clearly failed, there's no point in arguing with that, it's numbers are already wayyy below WoD and WoD was considered as a total failure even by blizz themselves.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pu3Ho View Post
    I think BFA will recieve WoD treatment, with 1 raid tier being scrapped entirely and 8.2(maybe 8.3 cuz "selfie camera anyone?") wrapping things with Azshara/Nzoth up(propably in a big 13-14 bosses raid). BFA clearly failed, there's no point in arguing with that, it's numbers are already wayyy below WoD and WoD was considered as a total failure even by blizz themselves.
    I would ask you for a source of that claim, but I know you don't have one.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Atticon View Post
    Seems the Scarlet Crusade/Brotherhood is being reformed and they don't like the new undead Calia Menethil very much.
    Weren't they wiped out/turned undead, though? So these new guys ones are likely neo-Scarlets, bald heads, Lordaeron symbol tattooed on the chest, chanting "Lock her up"?