Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    It is heavily hinted at that she was.
    Xal being a full on Old God is up there with Sargeras getting ghostbustered on my list of "wait why aren't more people mad about this?"

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    YNotre-Dame is burning, and as a Frenchman I really need something to take my mind off it.
    Condolences. This is awful. No irony. Hope you restore it later.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Yeah. It is very sad indeed. I've been watching livestreams since I read about it on Twitter and it just sucks so much. So sad.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    It's heartbreaking really. To French people, Notre-Dame is so much more than a church. It's a bridge between non-religious and religious people, a guardian of culture and history. I hope the state will do its part in restoring it. I'm fighting some idiots on the forum thread relating what's happening. I swear, some people were given a half-rotten plum for a brain when they were born...

Anyway, back to merrier topics... I really hope we get the PTR today! Waking up to those datamined models and to my favourite birb (that's you @Marlamin) chirping is always a good thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's heartbreaking really. To French people, Notre-Dame is so much more than a church. It's a bridge between non-religious and religious people, a guardian of culture and history. I hope the state will do its part in restoring it. I'm fighting some idiots on the forum thread relating what's happening. I swear, some people were given a half-rotten plum for a brain when they were born...
    I was particularly sad to hear about this, as I will be visiting Paris for the first time in August, and Notre Dame is on my must-see list. Regardless of what half assed excuses some people may have to give you a hard time about this, it is undeniable that a significant humanity heritage has been greatly damaged and we should all be sad about it.

Back on topic, I'd like to thank all the people in this thread for all the discussion and contribution. I have lurked for a long time and read most of it, and it's my favorite thread in the forum by far. It's been great hearing all your opinions and all the great work Marlamin brings consistently. Even though I hardly ever post anything, many of you are some of my favorite posters in mmoc and I thank you for keeping this thread almost 100% toxin free. BFA's been a rough time but I'm optimist for 8.2 and what's next. Hopefully the PTR is close, I need to see new models!

10+ Year Old Account
    You're SO my favourite person on these forums Chickie.

Okay guys, I really hope we get the PTR today. Notre-Dame is burning, and as a Frenchman I really need something to take my mind off it. PTR, come, come, come, come, come, coooooome on!
    Xoxo

Kinda off topic. Does anyone think they need to update nobblegarden?

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Xoxo

Kinda off topic. Does anyone think they need to update nobblegarden?
    They need to update as many events as they can. Update update update update.

They need to update as many events as they can. Update update update update.
    Nobody:
    What this game needs is an updated Violet Proto Drake.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle June Bug View Post
    OH MY GOD YES. And new holiday achievements to hunt!

10+ Year Old Account

Anyway, back to merrier topics... I really hope we get the PTR today! Waking up to those datamined models and to my favourite birb (that's you @Marlamin) chirping is always a good thing.
    I thought you meant sportball. So sorry had no idea it was even happening. Worked 14 hours yesterday so been napping on and off all day. I'm sure they will rebuild/restore it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I thought you meant sportball. So sorry had no idea it was even happening. Worked 14 hours yesterday so been napping on and off all day. I'm sure they will rebuild/restore it.
    If the main towers crumble, they probably won't restore it. The craftsmanship is long gone, it wouldn't be the same. If they tame the fire, there is still a little bit of hope.

COME ON PTR, TAKE MY MIND OFF IT! I summon you patch 8.2, show yourself! I need that water wall. NOOOOW!

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Xal being a full on Old God is up there with Sargeras getting ghostbustered on my list of "wait why aren't more people mad about this?"
    Why would they be?

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle June Bug View Post
    Nobody:
    And an update to the update, so they can update while they update.

Well, at any rate - it's 1 p.m. in Anaheim, so I imagine we only have a couple of working hours left. If the PTR doesn't go up in like the next hour or so, I think it's not going to happen today.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarethion View Post
    And an update to the update, so they can update while they update.

Well, at any rate - it's 1 p.m. in Anaheim, so I imagine we only have a couple of working hours left. If the PTR doesn't go up in like the next hour or so, I think it's not going to happen today.
    YES. UPDATE IT ALL. ALLLLL OF IT I SAY!

One of the latest PTR updates I once saw was at 4 a.m in the morning here in Germany, so I guess we have enough hours of wait in front of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Alga View Post
    One of the latest PTR updates I once saw was at 4 a.m in the morning here in Germany, so I guess we have enough hours of wait in front of us.
    Yep, I remember one happening very late one night as well! Fingers crossed for tonight.

7+ Year Old Account
    YES. UPDATE IT ALL. ALLLLL OF IT I SAY!
    Definitely. Every holiday should get the Darkmoon Faire treatment! I'm sure Blizzard would like to do it too, but have bunch of other stuff in the pipeline. Didn't Blizzard once say some features of their game come from am employee fleshing out stuff on their free time? Or maybe I'm thinking of another company idk. But hopefully more things come to make the game world feel "alive" like updated holidays, more micro-holidays, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still gonna go ahead and say we aren't getting a Monday PTR build.

Monday builds are insanely rare in general for blizz, across all their games.

Once again, we -might- get it tuesday, but its usually thursday for PTR's, they typically keep it separate from live patch day. Esp since OW new event starts tomorrow, it's unlikely we see the PTR build, but still possible.

I want it as much as everyone else - but being realistic helps with the excitement. lol

If the main towers crumble, they probably won't restore it. The craftsmanship is long gone, it wouldn't be the same. If they tame the fire, there is still a little bit of hope.

COME ON PTR, TAKE MY MIND OFF IT! I summon you patch 8.2, show yourself! I need that water wall. NOOOOW!
    From what I see reported, towers are safe now. So there is hope
    Zerel the Insane
    "That Orphanage Attacked Me!"

So I just looked back on some datamined text of by Sylvanas back from January (or whenever the patch that had this was). I imagine this is something happening at the end of CoS.

Xal’atath… a fascinating weapon. I have heard tales of its exploits.
    A pity it now lies dormant. But anything that slumbers can be awakened.
    This blade is more than a mere dagger. It is a torch that shall light our path forward.
    Soon I will call upon you again, champion. And together, we will steer the Horde toward its destiny.
    The Alliance believes that by striking down Rastakhan and decimating the Zandalari fleet, they have broken us. That the Horde will soon crumble.
    Fools. The boy-king has lied to himself and his people. He hasn’t the faintest inkling of what he’s truly up against.
    War is a living thing. It writhes, it grows, twisting and turning until its final form is revealed.
    This war is about to shift yet again. And it will be this blade that guides our way to victory.
    So very much sounds like Sylvanas is leading us to into Azshara's trap.
    Last edited by Tornwar; 2019-04-15 at 09:59 PM.