The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by allegrian View Post
    I noticed some mechagnomes with eyes, I like that. There are lots of hairstyles so they are totally being added as an allied race.
    I still want to see them in armor.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Well, Essences are saved on a per-spec basis. That's good.

Though for some reason it keeps unequipping the Heart on respecs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Well, any gloves, boots, bracers and pants won't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Yeah, I'm curious how their limbs interact with armor models. Are the arms/gloves/leg armor models just suppressed in favor of the mechanical pieces? That would be unprecedented for a playable race, but not necessarily a deal breaker.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    For literally every Alliance player she's kind of a massive scumlord. You save her multiple times, literally feed her to keep her alive, save her friends, build her entire rebellion, fight her civil war, free her from addiction and give her people a new future--only for her and her people to join your enemy and start trying to kill you all because Tyrande didn't reply to her fast enough.
    Only reason is

CUZ WAR
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

For literally every Alliance player she's kind of a massive scumlord. You save her multiple times, literally feed her to keep her alive, save her friends, build her entire rebellion, fight her civil war, free her from addiction and give her people a new future--only for her and her people to join your enemy and start trying to kill you all because Tyrande didn't reply to her fast enough.
    Nice twist you put in there. iirc Tyrande told her in their hour of need she doesn't give a fuck about any of them and just wants to destroy the Nightwell. Thalyssra was even open to the idea of rekindling the relationship between their people.

But let's just leave that part out shall we.

So those Lightforged draenei and Turalyon huh. Sure loved helping them create a massive doomsday lazer to fight the Legion.

Woops, looks like they joined the Alliance, oh well.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    - PTR works very smooth so far.
    Works smooth until you reach mechagon...

Game freezes upon arrival.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post

Yep, world server down now

I mean what’s different from those gnomes compared to the regular gnomes if you wear armor? Might as well add them as a cosmetic option to regular gnomes. Imagine horde getting Vulpera while alliance get mechagnomes. That’d be hilarious and cause even worse faction imbalance. Gnomes are the least popular race in the game, this will end up being the least popular allied race while Vulpera will probably end up pretty popular.

I’d rather have Ankoan/Jinyu/something new. We already have LF and dark iron that could’ve also been added as cosmetic options. Let’s not add another. I’d even take lightforged undead.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2019-04-16 at 08:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rae888 View Post
    Yeah, I'm curious how their limbs interact with armor models. Are the arms/gloves/leg armor models just suppressed in favor of the mechanical pieces? That would be unprecedented for a playable race, but not necessarily a deal breaker.
    If Kul Tirans are any indication, Alliance gets unpopular races with a shit ton of work put into them and their "extra" bits.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post

Yeah, spoke too soon, can't get to chamber of heart now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am pretty disappointed at the raid gear... It's not awful just bland. I guess they put a lot of work into mounts and other stuff this patch though. Looking forward to collecting them!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    I mean what’s different from those gnomes compared to the regular gnomes if you wear armor?
    idk, some robot parts showing ala undead?

in the game, this will end up being the least popular allied race. If you wear armor it’ll just be as if your playing a gnome.
    That's the case for literally every AR except KT, Zand and Nightborne.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    I mean what’s different from those gnomes compared to the regular gnomes if you wear armor? Might as well add them as a cosmetic option to regular gnomes. Imagine horde getting Vulpera while alliance get mechagnomes. That’d be hilarious and cause even worse faction imbalance. Gnomes are the least popular race in the game, this will end up being the least popular allied race while Vulpera will probably end up pretty popular.

I’d rather have Ankoan/Jinyu/something new. We already have LF and dark iron that could’ve also been added as cosmetic options. Let’s not add another. I’d even take lightforged undead.
    That's just the way Blizzard like to treat Alliance players. Everything you said can be applied to Lightforged and Dark Iron as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a Night Elf main, I really didn't feel betrayed when she chose the Horde. Tyrande wasnt very keen in reestablishing relations with the Nightborne, so we couldnt really expect much.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    - Alliance has this Thalyssra phase as well. Horde and Alliance are raiding palace together (in lore)?
    Don't think so. As far as we know faction war is still a thing and everyone trys to kill each other.

Thalyssra could be replaced later on for the alliance or they maybe want to show that thalyssra remembers suramar and tries to help for a greater good. No idea why she would be present with the alliance though.

I think its more likely thalyssra survives and is used as a horde counterpart to alleria. She falls to the whispers and saves herself/get saved by locus walker/ethereals later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet June Bug View Post
    Nice twist you put in there. iirc Tyrande told her in their hour of need she doesn't give a fuck about any of them and just wants to destroy the Nightwell. Thalyssra was even open to the idea of rekindling the relationship between their people.

So those Lightforged draenei and Turalyon huh. Sure loved helping them create a massive doomsday lazer to fight the Legion.

Forgetting the fact the Nightborne or those Kal'dorei that became Nightborne pretty much did their own thing and didn't really help out the Night Elf rebels fighting the Legion and then they made a little Magic dome to protect themselves from the Sundering. That's something else you forgot. I don't like the animosity that they pushed in Legion but part of it wasn't entirely unfair. They hid while Nelves had to rebuild from the pain and suffering the Legion caused. The only thing that is nonsense is the whole addiction to magic annoying Tyrande.

Like really? You have Humans, gnomes, Dwarves, Draenai and the Highborne mages in the Alliance. THAT is a poor reason for skepticism. Honestly, I think they just pushed Tyrande to be antaganistic for the sake of the future BFA stuff.

That's just the way Blizzard like to treat Alliance players. Everything you said can be applied to Lightforged and Dark Iron as well.
    Some allied races will be exciting to the fanbase, others will not. I don't like Void Elves too much but I sure see a lot of them.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I'd just like to say there are alliance players who are happy with alliance allied races, including and especially junker gnomes -> me

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet June Bug View Post

No, Tyrande in her hour of need asked her how she could trust a Highborne, i.e. the group responsible for the fucking Legion attacking Azeroth in the first place, to not do the same shit she already had done once. And when Thalyssra said she wouldn't, Tyrande agreed to risk her own people's deaths to be rid of Gul'dan and the nightwell, and then see where things would go from there.

Thalyssra did fucking nothing to rekindle anything, she just jumps from that conversation to "WELL TYRANDE DIDN'T COME TALK TO ME SO GUESS I'LL JOIN THE HORDE!"

They added new teams for Island Expeditions (Zandalari/KTs).
    Crimea is Ukraine!