Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post

This is high rez and new ... looks like Durotar no?
    It is the Ironhorde texture of BfA and what it means is that a cave expansion is coming.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    Imagine ree'ing over video game lore in 2019.

Just sayin'.
    Not even just that, imagine staying stuck in 2007 lore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    I’m aware. If that remains the case when 8.2 hits live then I’m quitting the game for good. This civil war rehash is stupid enough without being forced to kill members of my own race because ‘lolspying’ or whatever Sylvanas’ reasoning for having us do that is.

I’m actually surprised. I expected something utterly moronic and shite, but this somehow beats my worst estimates by a dozen light years.
    Bye then.

Canonically I think even the Sylvanas loyalists don't think they are going to kill Saurfang or Baine etc. Doesn't she tell you to bring Saurfang home even though she intends to kill him? Shes decieving you too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Two new zones. One a sandbox type. 1 mega dungeon and 1 raid. On top of that tonnes of system changes and new RPG systems and you think you're in for a shorter PTR?

Lol 8.2 is coming out late July or August.
    You are delusional.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys/girls did you miss me?

Well won't be on much for now and leaving again, but I do like the fact they finally added the female Gilgoblins too the sea Goblin race...
    Really neat and they still doing the new Goblin model in 8.2.5? Want to make sure I have it right so I can make the necessary changes to my two Goblin females...
    https://media.mmo-champion.com/image...ril/gelbin.jpg

I am seriously glad they are adding Snap Dragons too the game, and as mounts too...
    https://media.mmo-champion.com/image.../lizColors.jpg
    https://media.mmo-champion.com/image.../lizMounts.jpg

Could this be a Couatl from Warcraft III or something different...
    https://media.mmo-champion.com/image...fathomRays.jpg
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Bye then.

Canonically I think even the Sylvanas loyalists don't think they are going to kill Saurfang or Baine etc. Doesn't she tell you to bring Saurfang home even though she intends to kill him? Shes decieving you too.
    I’ve known from the start that they were going to survive. I was just holding out hope that something would come of the choice they had us make. Nothing did. In the end, even Sylvanas seems to want us to kill her... and I’m half expecting that to be the plot twist. “Sylvanas was just trying to get us to unite!” “Teldrassil was done for peace!”. Ugh...

I’ve known from the start that they were going to survive. I was just holding out hope that something would come of the choice they had us make. Nothing did. In the end, even Sylvanas seems to want us to kill her... and I’m half expecting that to be the plot twist. “Sylvanas was just trying to get us to unite!” “Teldrassil was done for peace!”. Ugh...
    Imagine not realizing that tbc belves blood knights died with that xpac

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    Not even just that, imagine staying stuck in 2007 lore.
    Indeed, blood knights? They ended LOOOONG ago.
    TEA IS DOWN!

Sylvanas is what you get when you cross Joffrey Baratheon with a mary sue. Change my mind. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

7+ Year Old Account
    I was just holding out hope that something would come of the choice they had us make.
    For our player characters, WoW is always going to focus on making us heroes. We're never going to do anything that ends up making us cross the line or even stand on it.

This is a given.

Plus, look at how pissy people just from that one Naaru telling our players in Legion that Illidan was a good guy or whatever the fuck. People screeched about "she's blaming us!!" even when the dialog was very tame.

Those moments show Blizzard their players are too sensitive to not be seen as heroes and so they'll never deviate much from that.

10+ Year Old Account
    lets be honest here. You are a paladin. The light comes first or you are a shit paladin. You shouldnt be siding with Sylvanas.
    All my characters will be siding with the Horde, but my Undead Male Rogue will be siding with Sylvanas...

Still how will the decision affect the later patch?
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    For our player characters, WoW is always going to focus on making us heroes. We're never going to do anything that ends up making us cross the line or even stand on it.

This is a given.

Plus, look at how pissy people just from that one Naaru telling our players in Legion that Illidan was a good guy or whatever the fuck. People screeched about "she's blaming us!!" even when the dialog was very tame.

Those moments show Blizzard their players are too sensitive to not be seen as heroes and so they'll never deviate much from that.
    People didn't complain about Xe'ra because she made the players villains. They complained about her just outright fucking lying to paint Illidan as a good guy and acting like the players were motivated by hatred when they invaded the Black Temple instead of the fact that his fucking forces were constantly attacking everyone else in every single zone in Outland.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by seleri View Post
    Mother's new dialogue also talks about a new titan facility, which I'm assuming will be on the Dragon Isles. And I'm hoping will have something to do with buffing the aspects/dragons in general.
    Yeah im nearly positive the Dragons will get their magic/power back somehow.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Hey guys/girls did you miss me?
    Your portrait is more fitting than your old Nathanos one.

Also yeah they're gonna have the Goblin model revamp in 8.2.5.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just have one question too;

Where on the world map will Nazjatar will be located?
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    How many of your "prediction timelines" have you posted now? 20? 30? You having fun with your little "PTR summoning circle". Hee hee so fun guys.

I'm a realist and this expansion has made me a pessimist. They're already 6+ months behind schedule and this is arguably one of, if not the biggest content patches ever and you think its releasing in less than 2 months. They tested the pathetic content in 8.1.5 for almost 2 months.
    How are they 6 months behind schedule? They are 3-4 at most. 7.2 released in March, and 8.2 will release in June. Id say they wanted to delay 8.1 by at least a month more than 7.1 as they said as much. I think they wanted to release 8.2 in May, but delayed it about a month, so they are likely 2 months behind what they actually intend, and 3-4 behind Legions schedule.

10+ Year Old Account
    So that whole thing with Deathwing was pointless then, but who will lead the Dragons?
    For the Horde!

7+ Year Old Account
    How many of your "prediction timelines" have you posted now? 20? 30? You having fun with your little "PTR summoning circle". Hee hee so fun guys.

I'm a realist and this expansion has made me a pessimist. They're already 6+ months behind schedule and this is arguably one of, if not the biggest content patches ever and you think its releasing in less than 2 months. They tested the pathetic content in 8.1.5 for almost 2 months.
    I'm gonna play devils advocate a bit here, but the current Magni questline with MOTHER had mention of 77 days until calculations were complete, blizzard has a penchant for including things like this for release dates as far back as the MoP faction campaign with accurate times listed. 77 days would equal 11 weeks from the day the MOTHER quest went live, which falls on a typical weekly reset.

I don't remember the exact date the MOTHER questline went live, but you can expect that to be a good indication of when they at least want to ship the next questline for that, which just so happens to be included in this next patch.
    TEA IS DOWN!

Sylvanas is what you get when you cross Joffrey Baratheon with a mary sue. Change my mind. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10+ Year Old Account
    June 25th is 2.5 months btw. They even had Nazjatar and Mechagon + the dungeon playable a week or two ago. Its obvious the patch releases no later than mid-July. If the neck update was legion level I might agree with you, but they barely have to test anything there, and the zones look nearly done. 2.5 months will be plenty of testing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    People didn't complain about Xe'ra because she made the players villains. They complained about her just outright fucking lying to paint Illidan as a good guy and acting like the players were motivated by hatred when they invaded the Black Temple instead of the fact that his fucking forces were constantly attacking everyone else in every single zone in Outland.
    And Blizzard already in the past came out and said the way they handled Outland lore was shit, specifically about Illidan's forces bit too, so I'm not sure why people still act like it matters. Pretty sure they retconned it in the Illidan book a bit, but don't give a fuck enough about it to fix in-game.

Still though, the main point is when people aren't portrayed as heroes they get riled up. Like I said, the dialog was tame to me, but bunch of threads on something so small in the grand scheme of the overall narrative.

I'm happy for Dragons to make a comback. I love dragon lore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    So that whole thing with Deathwing was pointless then, but who will lead the Dragons?
    They will find some ancient forgotten Titan Vault that will re-empower the Aspects. It also purges old god corruption and that's why Nzoth wants to destroy it. Its the one weapon that could outright pawn him not that hes free.

Cthun and Yoggy were both still at least partially imprisoned, but it looks like Nzoth will be at full power.

All of that is just speculation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    I'm gonna play devils advocate a bit here, but the current Magni questline with MOTHER had mention of 77 days until calculations were complete, blizzard has a penchant for including things like this for release dates as far back as the MoP faction campaign with accurate times listed. 77 days would equal 11 weeks from the day the MOTHER quest went live, which falls on a typical weekly reset.

I don't remember the exact date the MOTHER questline went live, but you can expect that to be a good indication of when they at least want to ship the next questline for that, which just so happens to be included in this next patch.
    That is May 28th btw. I think that was their intended release date, but they delayed it a month.

7+ Year Old Account
    June 25th is 2.5 months btw. They even had Nazjatar and Mechagon + the dungeon playable a week or two ago. Its obvious the patch releases no later than mid-July. If the neck update was legion level I might agree with you, but they barely have to test anything there, and the zones look nearly done. 2.5 months will be plenty of testing.
    Pretty much this, there's not a lot of new features that require extensive testing. Mostly will be the raids/dungeons/heroic warfronts/islands and some time to adjust to the new system/essences.