Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    All at the same blizzcon. Not going to happen, but tali did say this was the blizzcon to attend if you ever were going to.
    This has had me really curious. We all know we'll get an expansion announcement. What will separate this Blizzcon from others, though? I'm trying not to raise my expectations too high. Tali can be somewhat biased at times (not that I dislike him or anything).

Also, I for some reason thought WC3 Reforged was coming out this March, but I was clearly wrong because I can't even seem to find a release date for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyx22 View Post
    This has had me really curious. We all know we'll get an expansion announcement. What will separate this Blizzcon from others, though? I'm trying not to raise my expectations too high. Tali can be somewhat biased at times (not that I dislike him or anything).

Also, I for some reason thought WC3 Reforged was coming out this March, but I was clearly wrong because I can't even seem to find a release date for it.
    2019 was the only thing I could find. I'm going to assume IF there's no beta to test it by Blizzcon, we'll get a tangable date at the con.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Inb4 Warcraft RTS but on mobile.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

2019 isnt a massive year, but I fail to see how its dead?

Hearthstone expansions.
    WoW Classic
    Warcraft Reforged.

All medium tier releases, but all 3 probably equal a big one in revenue gained.

What is they announce Diablo 4
    WoW xpac
    Warcraft 4

All at the same blizzcon. Not going to happen, but tali did say this was the blizzcon to attend if you ever were going to.
    Diablo 4 will just be a reskinned Diablo 3 knowing them with the same core stuff so not interested.

Depends if they fix the whole class pruning next xpac for me personally.

Probably the only thing I'd be hyped for as long as they don't pull stupid things with it like releasing it on mobile, loot boxes or whatnot.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Inb4 Warcraft RTS but on mobile.
    I would legitimately love this. RTS is one of the few genres I really like on phones, we already know they're working on a Warcraft mobile game, and it isn't like we're ever going to get an actual Warcraft 4 on PC with WoW being a thing(would love to be wrong though), so I say bring it on.

We're almost certainly getting the next expansion announcement and maybe even Diablo 4, not to mention stuff for HS and OW, so I don't see anything wrong with announcing more mobile stuff.

Blizzard is already worse than EA.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post
    Blizzard is already worse than EA.
    Nah, not even close.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    8.3 will not be at blizzcon. I expected that to be at Gamescom, but they will probably just do a stream again.

8.3 stream early October. Ptr mid October.
    Blizzcon November 1st
    8.3 mid Jan.
    Yeah I think Blizz is really liking doing preview streams. Three guesses what game they got that one from.

If I had to guess, 8.2 is probably sometime in early July, 8.2.5 hits the PTR sometime later that month (with no fanfare), launches in August. 8.3 probably revealed in September, 9.0 is revealed at Blizzcon, and we get the 8.3 release date at Blizzcon.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Looks like it's not happening tonight.

Guess tomorrow or thursday.

Blizzard not going at Gamescon. first time since 2009, yikes

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet June Bug View Post
    Looks like it's not happening tonight.

Guess tomorrow or thursday.
    I would give another 1-2 maybe 3 hours for a PTR Build for today.

Edit: nah, dump your hopes for today, servers were up for me.
    Last edited by Alga; 2019-04-30 at 10:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Yeah I think Blizz is really liking doing preview streams. Three guesses what game they got that one from.

If I had to guess, 8.2 is probably sometime in early July, 8.2.5 hits the PTR sometime later that month (with no fanfare), launches in August. 8.3 probably revealed in September, 9.0 is revealed at Blizzcon, and we get the 8.3 release date at Blizzcon.
    I dont think they will reveal 8.3 until 8.2.5 is on the ptr. Made sense with Gamescom, but no need to announce it early if you are just going to do a stream.

So

8.2-June 25th
    8.2 raid- July 16th
    8.2.5 ptr July 25th
    8.2.5 launch- September 24th
    8.3 reveal- October 11th
    8.3 ptr- October 17th
    Blizzcon- November 1-2
    8.3 live- Jan 14th
    8.3 raid- Feb 11th
    8.3.5 ptr- March 4th
    9.0 Alpha- March 26th
    8.3.5 live- May 12th
    9.0 beta- June 3rd
    9.0 ptr- August 5th
    9.0 prepatch live- October 13th
    9.0 live- November 10th

I know I make a lot of these, but I find it fun to speculate dates.

- - - Updated - - -

They did just post a ptr update, but probably tomorrow. Tomorrow has to be Nazjatar right?

And if no Nazjatar, come on Blizzard and give us more Beerfest mugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Alga View Post
    And if no Nazjatar, come on Blizzard and give us more Beerfest mugs.
    Ogre mugs! Arakkoa mugs! Mugs for everybody!

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting really rough to be a Blizzard fan lately, on so many fronts. I'm so lukewarm about 8.2 it's actually insane. No Gamescom, first time in 10 years, crazy.

About 2 - 3 years ago it wasn't like this for me personally, sucks ass.

1) Anyone know how fast you gain Rustbolt Revered rep from the daily quests?

2) Is the rep grindable through mobs/turnins of any sort?

3) Is there a Rustbolt Emissary?

Hoping it's not a huge chokepoint for gating flying. One post complained about the lack of Rustbolt rep so I'd like to learn more

At last Friday someone claimed most playeres which play activ were honored, but I don't know if the Main Story of Mechagon is playble, since this quests offen give nice rep boosts.

5+ Year Old Account
    They better announce WoW 2 or an extra special expansion at blizzcon otherwise its going to be a very dry year

WoW2 won’t be announced, the earliest they’ll announce that is two years after WoW’s servers have been shut off. If I am wrong and at BlizzCon 2019 WoW2 is announced, I’ll spend the next week eating a notebook.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Directionalk9 View Post
    WoW2 won’t be announced, the earliest they’ll announce that is two years after WoW’s servers have been shut off. If I am wrong and at BlizzCon 2019 WoW2 is announced, I’ll spend the next week eating a notebook.
    Paper or the machine?
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi