Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post
    8.1 to me Is another 7.1 which to me was another 6.1 aka contentless, boring and absolutely insulting to the playerbase. It almost seems mandatory to make one horrible patch after launch, followed by one or two patches that show a new area of the map.

There's nothing "new" new In 8.1, you add two islands to expeditions, one of which was supposed to be launch island i believe, the gilnean one which I wondered where did It go as I remember seeing It at blizzcon 2017, I doubt they even told us a few islands would be left out, cut up and put Into a future patch as "New content".

The raids are nice, yes raids, two of them. One mini one Onyxia-style with 2 bosses, and another raiding Zul'dazar with both factions facing different bosses depending on your faction, colloseum style from Wrath thats nice, I like them taking risks and seeing that rewarded, after all someone has to show them artifact weapons and tables don't work so hopefully someone will tell them that soon, cause that's a risk they've been taking for far too long in my opinion, but I digress.

Raids seem fine, at least the Zul'dazar one, continuation of the story, we'll see, depends what kind of story It Is and then... what, that's It? No new zone, no big thing other than Darkshore Warfront who even cares and Demonic Invasions-..sorry, faction invasions but not really cause they're just demonic invasions? Bloody fel, blizzard.
    How can you even remotely put 6.1 and 7.1 in the same sentence? 7.1 was probably one of the largest content patches we've had in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Exactly my thought, just replace mechagnomes by junker gnomes, and they turn him into one of them, Mekk becomes a biotech-enhanced gnome leader.
    But who would lead the gnomes then? Or would he lead both? I'm for junker gnomes having their separate leader, some new character. But as a gnome main and fan, I'm excited for whatever is in store!

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Not disagreeing with you at all; my whole argument was that being the extremely likely option. Just pointing out to Slowpoke that you were probably also assuming rather than there being a confirmation somewhere.
    I'm just taking the datamined achievement and Tyrande's eyes at face value, yeah. Could easily be just markings like you said. (My money are still on new eyes, though)

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I love Tyrande's new model. So gorgeous!

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    How can you even remotely put 6.1 and 7.1 in the same sentence? 7.1 was probably one of the largest content patches we've had in this game.
    You do realize who you're responding to, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    But who would lead the gnomes then? Or would he lead both? I'm for junker gnomes having their separate leader, some new character. But as a gnome main and fan, I'm excited for whatever is in store!
    I'd laugh if it's Kelsey and people lose their shit about having another female racial leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    He'd lead regular gnomes but would bring the junker gnomes into the Alliance.

Dayum, what a messy build. Welp, time to wait for a new one.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    Can't be(e). This will be a Horde mount as alliance get's a horse.
    QFT lol. \10 sad chars

@Marlamin You working on something m'boy?
    Working on database definitions, site mostly works now. DBCs still broken but that'll be a while before it gets fixed properly. Cool build, though! Lots of helpful stuff for dataminers.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Working on database definitions, site mostly works now. DBCs still broken but that'll be a while before it gets fixed properly. Cool build, though! Lots of helpful stuff for dataminers.
    Woooooot woot!

I'm so excited to see the new Darkshore!

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Any new minimaps? Don't see any on your page yet.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Inb4 people complain about the KT racial mount being a horse - at least it looks awesome. The Zandalari one is just a generic dino.
    That is why I am using the BFA Collector's Edition mount with my Zandalari Troll...
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Any new minimaps? Don't see any on your page yet.
    Yup! I haven't been able to properly deal with them yet because of the DBCs being broken. Hopefully in the next few hours or tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tyrande model could be based on;

Can't wait to kill her...Rip off her head and show it to her fellows, and feed her corpse to the wolves...
    So excited!!!
    For the Horde!

No new icons?
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Can't wait to kill her...Rip off her head and show it to her fellows, and feed her corpse to the wolves...
    So excited!!!
    Edgy.

Deleted
    I mostly care about class changes, so hoping those are visible soon!

Those new EK and Kalimdor maps! GAAAAH I WANT TO KNOW MORE.
    About time, I say. Even with the cata revamp, the EK and Kalimdor continent maps looked really dated, especially since blizz has been getting more and more hd with maps.