10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Which one? There has been so many bad leaks lately, I can't remember haha!

EDIT: Nevermind, found it in your messages!

Damn, I want it so baaaad.
    I just want a revamp.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    There are two ways to go:

1. Sylvanas is the final boss of BfA and the next expansion will be about N'zoth and Black Empire

2. N'zoth is the final boss of BfA and the next expansion will be about Sylvanas (and the Scourge?)

I mean that's pretty much it. You can spice up either of those options with a little bit of Dragons.
    Sylvanas is so entrenched in the plot of BFA that I will be amazed if she's kicked out in a midpatch and we move immediately onto Nzoth, I think it's option 1.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Sylvanas is so entrenched in the plot of BFA that I will be amazed if she's kicked out in a midpatch and we move immediately onto Nzoth, I think it's option 1.
    Getting rid of both during BfA's remaining lifetime?

I mean I'm up for Sylvanas being "killed" and replaced by Xalatath, e.g. she becomes Xalatath Reborn in a deus ex machina move.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    We only have less than two weeks until the cinematic that apparently shows what 8.3 is going to look like.
    Had no idea the Azshara raid opens up in less than a couple weeks. Blizzard are super wacky with this raid release schedule. Does that mean we'll probably get another mini raid in 8.2.5?

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    Had no idea the Azshara raid opens up in less than a couple weeks. Blizzard are super wacky with this raid release schedule. Does that mean we'll probably get another mini raid in 8.2.5?
    I don't think so, given the popularity of CoS, if there was one I think they already scrapped it and will make it into war campaign or some story missions

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eduwneso View Post
    I don't think so, given the popularity of CoS, if there was one I think they already scrapped it and will make it into war campaign or some story missions
    I don't think they need to IMO, there wasn't a infant raid(Thats what I call them lol) for 7.2. It's not really needed at this point. Also I read CoS as Caverns of Time. Apparently thats where my head is. >.>
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eduwneso View Post
    Ok, I'm just wondering about content pacing, since 8.2 took a bit longer to come out and if the raid is opening up next week that means 8.3 either might come sooner or everything's been pushed back maybe? Idk, just thrown off about content pacing.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I don't think they need to IMO, there wasn't a infant raid(Thats what I call them lol) for 7.2. It's not really needed at this point. Also I read CoS as Caverns of Time. Apparently thats where my head is. >.>
    Culling of Stratholme, ok. But Caverns of Time?

That new store mount is very much hinting at Dragon Isles if you ask me.

The bad news is that the bundle means 8.3 will be january at the earliest. Expected, but after the Dreadwake fiasco the intentions are most evident.

Ya cause we had WoD themed store mounts released in MoP, and a Legion themed one in WoD, so we have a precedent of store mounts teasing new content

And a new type of dragon we've never seen before, and we know Wrathion is on the Dragon isles, and his agents are everywhere in 8.2....hmmmmmm

10+ Year Old Account
    Its that time again.

This is one dope-looking mount. Too bad it's from the store.
    6 month sub reward(No idea how it works if you just do a monthly sub cause....well thats how I roll)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    This is one dope-looking mount. Too bad it's from the store.
    Yup, pretty much the only store mount I'm actually tempted to buy.

But I know I'd be making a deal with the devil, so no ty for now.

Yeah same, I can't say for sure I'll be playing for the next six months straight, haven't even resubbed yet sooo...

Totally missed this super obvious faction peace hint until now. They're either purposely doing this to spread misinformation or it is a pretty good hint.

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet June Bug View Post
    Yup, pretty much the only store mount I'm actually tempted to buy.

But I know I'd be making a deal with the devil, so no ty for now.
    I mean, you -can- buy it separately.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Maybe we should just start an Azshara rumor anyway, no matter how nonsensical it would be.
    I mean technically she's not dead...
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    I mean, you -can- buy it separately.
    Thats a no no on the internet. Microtransaction and the like(Even if its not the worst one ever to come out) *Cough* Lootboxes

I mean technically she's not dead...
    No true death animation either.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2019-06-27 at 06:09 PM.

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Im starting to think they got behind somewhere I assume in 8.2, and thats why the schedule is diff than legion.

Eternal palace is a lot closer to the patch than ToS was to 7.2.

So we'll see how this plays out, hopefully it doesn't delay the next xpac, I presume separate teams at this point.

I wouldn't expect the 8.3 raid until jan of 2020, then the xpac would fall again in August/September.

I was thinking the patch could possibly hit in December though. On PTR sometime in October, we'll see though. They might wait until after blizzcon to announce both the new xpac and the patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    8.2.5 may begin late next month(As in the end of july). Depending how long Blizzard wants the Azshara tier to last. 5 months would go to the end of the year and past Blizzcon. I'm sure by Blizzcon we'll know whats going on after Azshara is...dealt with. Question is are they gonna sorta do like that one year when Cata was announced.

Warrior-Magi

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    8.2.5 may begin late next month(As in the end of july). Depending how long Blizzard wants the Azshara tier to last. 5 months would go to the end of the year and past Blizzcon. I'm sure by Blizzcon we'll know whats going on after Azshara is...dealt with. Question is are they gonna sorta do like that one year when Cata was announced.
    Doubtful. Given that final tiers tend to directly dovetail at this point into the next expansion, we're probably going to get 8.3 announced via a stream in October.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)