10+ Year Old Account
    All eyes will be opened. Either that means as someone suggested, Zoth's comrades will decide to join the fun or everyone on the planet will see the actual problem thats going on(We all know this but not everyone is sorta aware of the antagonists on their own world).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    All eyes will be opened. Either that means as someone suggested, Zoth's comrades will decide to join the fun or everyone on the planet will see the actual problem thats going on(We all know this but not everyone is sorta aware of the antagonists on their own world).
    Given the image preceding it of Azshara opening her eyes after seemingly being revived. I am going to go out on a limb and say there will be loads of people being revived, or generally having the source return.

Starting to consider whether next expansion will be void with a death sub-theme.
    Sure, not much about dragons. But they are more of a plot element than a theme i would say. Having the dragonflights unite to defeat N'zoth who has allied with Bolvar or some similar twist would work quite well for an expansion i would imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post
    reminder whatever the leaks have said will be a million times better than what blizzard has cooked up.
    That happens every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Given the image preceding it of Azshara opening her eyes after seemingly being revived. I am going to go out on a limb and say there will be loads of people being revived, or generally having the source return.

Starting to consider whether next expansion will be void with a death sub-theme.
    Sure, not much about dragons. But they are more of a plot element than a theme i would say. Having the dragonflights unite to defeat N'zoth who has allied with Bolvar or some similar twist would work quite well for an expansion i would imagine.
    Yah Idk why but my guess is its all of those themes all combined together. Got this feeling all old golds are gonna come back. Like to me it doesn't make sense for Sylvanas to attack TB now that N'Zoth is out.

I said it in another thread but im dreading that I think Sylvanas is gonna be Kerrigan 2.0. She's not garrosh 2.0 from what we've been told, like really what else can she be at this point? Oh well we're in for a ride until 8.2.5 comes out.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I see another Jaina cinematic I'll stab my eyes out.

https://prntscr.com/oct4cs
    Last edited by Shampro; 2019-07-09 at 09:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoggoth View Post
    That happens every time.
    Fan fiction doesn't mean its better.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 13last View Post
    Yah Idk why but my guess is its all of those themes all combined together. Got this feeling all old golds are gonna come back. Like to me it doesn't make sense for Sylvanas to attack TB now that N'Zoth is out.

I said it in another thread but im dreading that I think Sylvanas is gonna be Kerrigan 2.0. She's not garrosh 2.0 from what we've been told, like really what else can she be at this point? Oh well we're in for a ride until 8.2.5 comes out.
    It makes sense because Sylvanas is kinda coo coo for coco puffs. The world is quite literally dying under her feet and her decision is to go start a World War.

Also you still mean Kerrigan 3.0. Illidan was 2.0.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by musicallittle1 View Post
    What is that? Doesn't go anywhere

fix'd

/chars

Someone posted the video for bfa reveal cinematic in another thread and this quote from it really gets me.

"Ours is a cycle of hatred, alliances, forged and broken, we have paid the price for sharing this world, and we have forgotten what makes us strong".

I might be reading into it, and given how blizzard just writes weird story lately this might have no correlation, but I think I'm on the boat with Sylvanas uniting us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    It makes sense because Sylvanas is kinda coo coo for coco puffs. The world is quite literally dying under her feet and her decision is to go start a World War.

Also you still mean Kerrigan 3.0. Illidan was 2.0.
    Illidan didn't take on Sargeras and kill him. They're kinda sealed, alive just static.

"Ours is a cycle of hatred, alliances, forged and broken, we have paid the price for sharing this world, and we have forgotten what makes us strong".

I might be reading into it, and given how blizzard just writes weird story lately this might have no correlation, but I think I'm on the boat with Sylvanas uniting us.
    All depends what her endgame is, what shes trying to do. I mean technically she did unite us sorta(Minus the Loyalists...how they gonna handle that for the players I dunno). I don't think her version of uniting us is what we want or in anyway good. I presume united I mean we're all Undead along with her.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2019-07-09 at 09:09 PM.

Warrior-Magi

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Illidan didn't take on Sargeras and kill him. They're kinda sealed, alive just static.
    Waiting. plotting on their return using the Well of Eternity/Maelstrom as the portal for a grand entrance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 13last View Post
    Someone posted the video for bfa reveal cinematic in another thread and this quote from it really gets me.

That was implicitly written in the Horde version of Ellegy. She wanted to but have to resort using other heores such as Saurfang, Baine.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a fairly thick line between "Unite the Factions" and "Make everyone Forsaken."

Fan fiction doesn't mean its better.
    No but the fact that some dude can make a better story in 20 mins than a professional team doesn't say good things about them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    If I see another Jaina cinematic I'll stab my eyes out.

https://prntscr.com/oct4cs

There you go.

And well honestly her sue powers (like anduins) are fucking crazy.

There is no redemption for Sylvanas. In no plausible way she can be redeemed not even when we say she’s been obsessed by N‘zoth or whoever. And seeing her as a uniting factor of the factions to basically fight herself... uhm what? This was all so badly written... I mean faction war somehow with Azerite okay but after the burning of Teldrassil she jumped the ship and after the whole Tauren stuff she’s sunken it and not even Jaina can get it out of the depths.

BTW I love the focus on Jaina, see my sig. She’s the only genuine and good character left for the Alliance.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Well that cinematic was underwhelming... But at least Azshara lives. Meh.
    Ignoring the implication that N'zoth is free. Which has never happened since....well Pre War of the Ancients. Last time an Old God was free was when they first came here. Shit is going to hit the fan soon.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2019-07-09 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Because CTHULLU DEMANDS IT

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Ignoring the implication that N'zoth is free. Which has never happened since....well Pre War of the Ancients. Last time an Old God was free was when they first came here. Shit is going to hit the fan soon.
    I mean we datamine that a while back. So nothing new there, we all knew he was back.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post

There you go.

And well honestly her sue powers (like anduins) are fucking crazy.
    at least jaina is a great character. don't come for her. i will 1v1 you.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Had a bit of a crazy thought on the cinematic here, not sure where to take it just yet.

One of the weird beliefs I had back in MoP was that Garrosh did the right thing for the wrong reasons when he took the Heart of Y’Shaarj from the Vale of Eternal Blossoms. Dunking it in the pools and destroying the Vale was wrong, but look at where the Pandaren were before he took it. They lived in fear of the Sha, remnants of Y’Shaarj. By taking the heart out, Garrosh more or less removed the threat it posed (once the Sha of Fear was destroyed).

Let’s now look as Azeroth herself. She has been under constant attack, both from Sargeras’ sword as well as the Old Gods which were corrupting her. They were mostly all imprisoned which seems to have done a great deal of nothing overall, given how they could still do so much. Corrupt Deathwing, inflict the curse of flesh, corrupt the titanic keepers, assault the heart chamber, create a race largely based upon freeing one of them...the Old Gods have found ways to keep busy while imprisoned.

With N’Zoth now freed, there is definitely a question of what he does. Does he work to free the others? Does he simply try to take over? Raise Nyalotha?

Just as importantly, how attached is he to Azeroth now that he’s gotten his freedom? One of the main things we’ve known about the Old Gods is that the Titans couldn’t kill them without risking Azeroth’s life, so the Titans made several races to eventually do so instead. Pending N’Zoth’s next move, he may be actually vulnerable to death for the first time in a long time.

Maybe that’s the entire point of the Hearth of Azeroth. Remove the true infections Azeroth has dealt with for so long, once we’ve attained the power to actually fight them off for good.