Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Imagine if they made option to fight with your claws as Feral Druid or Rogue. But I guess it's too high expectation.
    The problem with that its, that worguen claws should be an option independant of "wearing type of weapon" you can activate your "transmog worguen claws", and thats the problem its another system a top of another system,who knows maybe Blizzard its going to do it (its not only Visual Upgrade its animation upgrade) we can only hope

Where the hell is the PTR?

Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    Where the hell is the PTR?
    this tbh /10char
    Worgen hard, or hardly worgen?

Yeah at this point...

Fuck you Blizz

Quote Originally Posted by Seasz View Post
    Yeah at this point...

Fuck you Blizz
    Its annoying indeed. Tuesday!!! Then nothing happens. 2 days have passed since ptr notes in 1 hour and half

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    I think both worgen and goblin will come with customization improvements (such as eye color/glow). Ion mentioned they are working on more customization for all races, and I believe the revamped models will be a nice opportunity to preview it.
    Chris Robinson mentioned it back at Blizzcon 2017, when asked if more character customization options are coming he replied "yes, absolutely."

https://youtu.be/Isvjc8AfxHU?t=1342
    Last edited by Izalla; 2019-07-31 at 05:52 PM.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Chris Robinson mentioned it back at Blizzcon 2017, when asked if more character customization options are coming he replied "yes, absolutely."

Also we were told that female worgens would be able to use the same glowing eyes like males already use. I'd guess the same would go for the males having more normal eyes like females.

Quote Originally Posted by Tornwar View Post
    Also we were told that female worgens would be able to use the same glowing eyes like males already use. I'd guess the same would go for the males having more normal eyes like females.
    He talks about more facial features for worgen (especially female) as well around 55:10. I forget which interview he mentioned the glowing eyes but yes, I definitely remember him saying those will be an option.
    give up dat booty
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tornwar View Post
    That's not how Blizz works, only what's said in fine print is going to happen. Fully expect two kinds of eyes for girls and only glowing eyes for men.

Aha!

Model Updates
    People really want the glowing eye options for female Worgen—any plans to have that customization?

This option is planned, it just wasn’t shown in the presentation.
    They would like to interate models even further. They’re happy the permanent scowl on Worgen Females are gone, but the models still have a chihuahua look, and they want more facial customization options.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=288418/...-customization
    give up dat booty
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Oh no, they didn't even confirm it.. it's only planned.

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post

I know, but I'm eager to see how far they went with these new options. I'll take it as the benchmark of what to expect in the future for other races.
    Whatever...

*pokes blizzard with a stick*

Do something

Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Something must of really fubarred at Blizz HQ.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance

Warrior-Magi

High Overlord
    lol, another "awakenings" leak popped on 4chan with a screenshot
    http://boards.4channel.org/v/thread/472432241
    its awakenings so its fake

Quote Originally Posted by slendydaddy View Post
    lol, another "awakenings" leak popped on 4chan with a screenshot
    http://boards.4channel.org/v/thread/472432241
    its awakenings so its fake
    The collection of dungeons seemed interesting though. Seems to imply a world revamp.

I guess the bets are down on either Shadowlands/Dragon isles, or World revamp + stuff expansion going forward. wonder which will get closer to the truth.

Blizzard!

Thy children starve for thy milk!

Thou shalt feed thy misfits, thus we inhale thy content.
    Last edited by Arafal; 2019-07-31 at 07:39 PM.

Trans Rights are Human Rights // Elune Says Queer Rights!

High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    The collection of dungeons seemed interesting though. Seems to imply a world revamp.
    also I noticed that's not the current Goldshire Inn where that character is in

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post

I guess the bets are down on either Shadowlands/Dragon isles, or World revamp + stuff expansion going forward. wonder which will get closer to the truth.
    I still want to see that hole in the Chamber of Heart used. I'm pretty sure it's either going to be a lift, and/or something's going to burst up through it--like a tentacle, or a tide of liquid azerite or something.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by slendydaddy View Post
    also I noticed that's not the current Goldshire Inn where that character is in
    Might be the WoD Alliance inn. Would definitely be the way to go if you wnted a full revamp. make a few new assets and replace all the old buildings with the new ones.