Is that hearthstone tavern in-game somewhere? It looked like Stormwind architecture but I can't seem to find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    The fact they updated the Embassies to remove the leaders makes me think the War ends this patch. With Durotar and Stormwind.
    So end a war that took place in two warfronts and a raid in a simple questline?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

The fact they updated the Embassies to remove the leaders makes me think the War ends this patch. With Durotar and Stormwind.
    I don't think Durotar and Stormwind/Silithus will be in the same patch, I think Durotar will end with a reveal that Sylvanas wasn't in Orgrimmar to begin with.

Sylvanas will have her "own patch" to herself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Durotar is a complete warfront, not a simple questline. We don't know if Stormwind is a raid or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Ye, no.

That right there is a massive difference.
    The female ones look friendlier now which makes them worse for me but I see the difference.

My male Worgen priest though looks almost identical to the one from the picture you posted. Which mustn’t be a bad thing. But Worgens never looked as bad as people made them to be.

I meant the pandaren are to the vulpera what orcs are to maghar or belf to nightborne etc.

they recruit them

7+ Year Old Account
    The female ones look friendlier now which makes them worse for me but I see the difference.

My male Worgen priest though looks almost identical to the one from the picture you posted. Which mustn’t be a bad thing. But Worgens never looked as bad as people made them to be.
    I give you that male worgen aren't that different.
    They just got an hd update (a very good one at that) with some added customizations.

But the female worgen actually look like normal natural beings and not chihuahuas with gone-wrong plastic surgery, which is the point.

Formerly known as Arafal

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think so. The sham war ends with a sham ending that does nothing except exchange Sylvanas out for Thrall or Saurfang or Baine. Fits with what they said last Blizzcon about the 8.2 war campaign, that "everything has been leading to this."

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    I don't think Durotar and Stormwind/Silithus will be in the same patch, I think Durotar will end with a reveal that Sylvanas wasn't in Orgrimmar to begin with.

- - - Updated - - -

Durotar is a complete warfront, not a simple questline. We don't know if Stormwind is a raid or not.
    We've run out of time for Sylvanas to have her "own patch." 8.3 is N'Zoth, there's no more denying it, and after that we're into 9.0. So either she's wrapped up now, or she's the villain of 9.0 and our worst fears are realized.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    So the barbers seem to have gotten a little confused this patch

give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

- - - Updated - - -

A new warfront in Durotar plus a raid in Stormwind for 8.3? Sounds like a massive overload though. Or did I somewhere miss that the Durotar warfront is actually a thing and comes in 8.2.5?

The new female worgen reminds me of Pun Dog.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/...enshot_116.png
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    So the barbers seem to have gotten a little confused this patch
    https://i.imgur.com/W8SUbs9.jpg[/IMG]
    https://i.imgur.com/XE6piO5.jpg[/IMG]
    Oh.... oh dear....

Oh.... oh dear....
    The top one actually looks like cool facepaint.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post
    I meant the pandaren are to the vulpera what orcs are to maghar or belf to nightborne etc.

they recruit them
    Turalyon started the quest for the Lightforged Draenei, Alleria does Void Elves, so that's not really an argument.

Plus, Pandaren start every Allied Race quest now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh.... oh dear....
    The best part of that first one is that she has two faces and three sets of eyebrows!
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Don’t know what the hype about new Worgen models is, I’ve found them amazing before and I prefer my old female Worgen to the new model. I always liked their models and never got what people didn’t like about em. Always loved my fierce looking Worgen Druid lady. And to me the new ones are not that much different honestly.
    Gosh. I dont even. Wow. Everyone has an opinion I guess.

This is a small change, but when you look at mounts in the mount journal now it shows your character riding them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rae888 View Post
    This is a small change, but when you look at mounts in the mount journal now it shows your character riding them.
    I noticed that, too. Totally pointless change that I love so much.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rae888 View Post
    Not a big fan of that if I'm honest, just doesn't look appealing to me after playing around with it

A new warfront in Durotar plus a raid in Stormwind for 8.3? Sounds like a massive overload though. Or did I somewhere miss that the Durotar warfront is actually a thing and comes in 8.2.5?
    Why would that be an overload? That's what 8.1 has, a raid and a warfront.

Why would that be an overload? That's what 8.1 has, a raid and a warfront.
    And where’s N’zoth in all of that? He sneaks into the Stormwind raid then somehow? Or Sylvanas or anyone else has been his secret agent?