Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    ....Horde doesn't get retconned, that would change something thats already established/happened and changed into something else. Horde just turns into warmongery not some past time they are villains.

Jaina did commit a wrong but all considering how the events happened, it wasn't one sided so....the whining can stop. I've already said it but...if Blizzard wants the whole "Going down a dark path." They have to kinda show more characters and or Forsaken questioning Sylvanas instead of seeing nearly every Forsaken NPC "FOR THE DARK LADY!!!" It gives the impression the Forsaken is just a giant Sylvanas cult.

I know the Before the Storm novel sorta shows that is incorrect but ingame representation doesn't have that.
    Ah Alliance opinions on Horde that aren't relevant. Nothing new here. Move along.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    I'm assuming because Blizz added the 15th anniversary CE mounts to the shop.
    Yes that, its expected.

Ah Alliance opinions on Horde that aren't relevant. Nothing new here. Move along.
    Being passive aggressive doesn't make you correct.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Lmao, they just put 15th anniversary mounts on the shop for 25€.
    ...like they said when they announced the Anniversary Box? Seriously, did people also complain about the Collector's Editions? "Omg, I have to pay more? For what, some silly ingame pets that can't even fight?"

And these are even merely in addition to the 'basically free' Deathwing mount.

that being said:

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    It's a big push to make money for the next quarter
    No, if they wanted more money, THEY'D PRODUCE MORE FUCKING STOCK OF THE ANNIVERSARY BOX!!! Seriously Blizz, I want to give you 100 bucks for this, but you just don't take it. "Out of stock" less than an hour after it was available, and then you see people boasting how they ordered several copies, you see Ebay listings starting at double the price. Please Blizzard, screw these scalpers over by providing more stock!
    Last edited by Nathanyel; 2019-08-06 at 08:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    Whoa you're so aggressive man. No need to act like this. That's a game.
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Lmao, they just put 15th anniversary mounts on the shop for 25€.
    Yes... Like they said a while ago, they'd put these up on August.

What are our thoughts regarding an 8.3 landmass? Are there any ideas besides Plunder Isle, Nyalotha and the Dragon Isles?

Is a new landmass even likely after 8.2? In which case, how will they have enough stuff to bridge the expansions?

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    What are our thoughts regarding an 8.3 landmass? Are there any ideas besides Plunder Isle, Nyalotha and the Dragon Isles?

Is a new landmass even likely after 8.2? In which case, how will they have enough stuff to bridge the expansions?
    I'm holding out hope for the glass floor in the Chamber of Heart to lead down to an underground zone where the World Soul is.
    It's more likely going to lead to the final raid entrance, though.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

5+ Year Old Account

I reckon 8.3 will be Nyalotha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AbuOfUluru View Post
    I reckon 8.3 will be Nyalotha.
    I can expect disappointment(Not from me) from this forum that it didn't live up to their vision. Honestly, I prefer they leave Ny'alotha alone for now. The weird thing about that place it originally wasn't N'zoth only(Y'Shaarj or whats left of him mentioned it once). Yogg-Saron's puzzlebox is aware of it.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account

Personally, I'm not sure I want to see Nyalotha nor the Dragon Isles for 8.3. Unlike Argus (which we knew would have to be filled with Legion/Fel designs), both Nyalotha and the Dragon Isles are largely just spoken of at this point. That means that Blizz can absolutely design these as they see fit and thus aren't relegated to one sort of design pattern. Nyalotha could be all Old God like stuff, or have half-Titan architecture, or perhaps we could see some true Mantid architecture in there. Using 8.3 for either of those just seems like a waste IMO.

Plunder Isle & Tel Abim will be the new Island Expeditions for us to visit in 8.3, I suspect. Both really seem to fit that motif and could provide some interesting designs as we visit them.

Beyond those, I'm not entirely sure that a new land mass really fits the story at this point. We don't know of Sylvanas trying to raise any new lands out of the ground, nor do we know of any non-Nyalotha place that N'Zoth wants to bring up. MOTHER did mention another titan facility, that might be a possible option. Perhaps Thros, though that feels like a stretch at this point.

Hard to have expectations for Nyalotha when Azshara's warbringers short showed that it was a flat black plain with ziggurats and pyramids sticking out of it. It honestly looks very uninteresting.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

I'm thinking they add two zones. We got 4 new zones in Legion (Broken Shore technically, then the three Argus zones) and we're only at 2 so far for BFA.

I think one's gonna be revamping Silithus again, the other is probably gonna be Dragon Isles.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I think the endgame zone(s) will be in the old world. Some place will be turned into a huge battlefield.

My main bet is Quel'thalas. Eversong and maybe even Ghostlands. Sylvanas' story will end where it began. Full circle.
    Whatever...

7+ Year Old Account
    Hard to have expectations for Nyalotha when Azshara's warbringers short showed that it was a flat black plain with ziggurats and pyramids sticking out of it. It honestly looks very uninteresting.
    It looks uninteresting because it's completely empty beside N'zoth in the middle.

Fill it with minions and you got something along the lines of:

Also, we actually still have no idea what Ny'aloth is let alone that it's the city portrayed in the warbringer short.
    It might not even be a place in the physical world.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2019-08-07 at 12:48 AM.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    The Old God in that image reminds me more of C'thun in all honesty. But that could be due to me thinking N'zoth is really like how Hearthstone portrayed him.

Warrior-Magi

I always thought those buildings were what the trolls ended up inhabiting (Zandalari, and I think there's a couple of areas like that in the Hinterlands).
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    I think the endgame zone(s) will be in the old world. Some place will be turned into a huge battlefield.

My main bet is Quel'thalas. Eversong and maybe even Ghostlands. Sylvanas' story will end where it began. Full circle.
    Not a chance. Nya'lotha, silithus and dragon isles are the best bet. Nothing points toward Quel'thalas so far.

Not a chance. Nya'lotha, silithus and dragon isles are the best bet. Nothing points toward Quel'thalas so far.
    If the theme of the patch is Sylvanas and not Old Gods or Dragons, there's a good chance it's Quel'thalas.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    The Old God in that image reminds me more of C'thun in all honesty. But that could be due to me thinking N'zoth is really like how Hearthstone portrayed him.
    That's because that is C'thun.

Anyways, N'zoth/C'thun/whoever, they all share the same architecture.
    Put in some mobs + the darker colors and boom, you got that hellscape above.

Formerly known as Arafal

Not a chance? Two Warbringers defeated, now there's the last one, and her story begins in Quel'thalas.

Plus, the expansion actually started with us finding out that the Sunwell can be turned into a fountain of Void. So it may be that both stories converge there.
    Whatever...