10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilfish View Post
    No she didn't. She acted foolishly and ended up doing Garrosh Hellscream a favor since the Belfs, who were going to switch sides, remained in the Horde, in case you missed the point of that series of events.

Now Sylvanas is not a nice person, that's to be expected from a damned undead queen. Still that does not change the fact that Sylvanas helped the belfs and Jaina murdered them. So give me a break with your warped sense of logic.
    Yeah but she wasn't privy to that and they were talking to Varian not Jaina. If you have a loophole where a neutral city has portals to cities of your enemies, of course its a danger to let a rogue sunreaver do what they want. Jaina logically had to do something to stop it from happening again. Jaina might of acted harshly but it wasn't without merit.

Sylvanas helped the belfs and Jaina murdered them. So give me a break with your warped sense of logic.
    Helped then blackmailed their leader later when they were still recovering from being nuked by the Scourge. My logic isn't warped, your haterboner for Jaina is very obvious.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    your haterboner for Jaina is very obvious.
    More like victim complex, to be honest. It's the reason I refrain from responding to him.

Also, that screenshot is pretty funny. I mean, it's not like there are any limits to how bad Blizzard's writing can be, but a screenshot like that is so easy to fake- first of all, why would somebody have a screenshot of this?

Yeah but she wasn't privy to that and they were talking to Varian not Jaina. If you have a loophole where a neutral city has portals to cities of your enemies, of course its a danger to let a rogue sunreaver do what they want. Jaina logically had to do something to stop it from happening again. Jaina might of acted harshly but it wasn't without merit.

Helped then blackmailed their leader later when they were still recovering from being nuked by the Scourge. My logic isn't warped, your haterboner for Jaina is very obvious.
    I find it typical and extremely amusing that you are fine with murdering belfs when it serves your purpose and then flip-flop and start caring for their welfare when it's convenient then have the gall to say I'm running around with a hate boner. In the end Sylvanas got the Belfs in the Horde when nobody would even look at them. Jaina just killed them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find it typical and extremely amusing that you are fine with murdering belfs when it serves your purpose and then flip-flop and start caring for their welfare when it's convenient then have the gall to say I'm running around with a hate boner. In the end Sylvanas got the Belfs in the Horde when nobody would even look at them. Jaina just killed them.
    I never said I condoned Jaina's actions, I said she had every reason to kick the Sunreavers out and I don't blame her for being upset. Sylvanas may of brought the Belves into the Horde but it doesn't mean she gets to treat them as fodder either.

What does "his eyes flashing darkly" even mean? Why would anyone write that? Have some decency people!

My instinct was someone trying to say "OOH VOID STUFF"
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    What does "his eyes flashing darkly" even mean? Why would anyone write that? Have some decency people!
    That line reads like something out of an average fanfiction where you're expected to have enough prior knowledge to know what eyes flashing darkly means.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    That line reads like something out of an average fanfiction where you're expected to have enough prior knowledge to know what eyes flashing darkly means.
    I'm sure it would make a lot more sense if you were playing it in person, and given the proper context.

Quote Originally Posted by PelinalWhitestrake View Post
    WELP

its happening atm on /v/

-Stormwind has The Cullling of Stratholme vibes
    -Saurfang kills himself to save a corrupted anduin
    -All Leaders Die, Anduin Lives along with the surviving horde members
    -Ghost ships arrives at the 6 minute mark of the cinematic
    -Alliance gets Odyn's Vrykul because they hate helya, and Kvaldir joins Horde.

more being updated
    wouldn't more dialog lines be datamined? :/ i can recreate this in game with TRP3
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gleepot View Post
    I'm sure it would make a lot more sense if you were playing it in person, and given the proper context.
    I honestly don't think so. Unless this is the end of the end of the questline and the entire leadup had shown Anduin getting all voidey.

And even then most people would call it out as an asspull considering he was goodie two shoes for 8.2, 8.1.5, 8.1, and 8.0.

I never said I condoned Jaina's actions, I said she had every reason to kick the Sunreavers out and I don't blame her for being upset. Sylvanas may of brought the Belves into the Horde but it doesn't mean she gets to treat them as fodder either.

Sylvanas had all rights to blackmail that coward Lor'themar during Wotlk!

- She and her rangers gaved her life to protect Silvermoon
    - after getting their free will back she contacted the blood elves, they refused her (because they were scared, which is totaly understandable) (later she contacted the humans too, but there were no answer)
    - After she joined the Horde, she:
    1. helped the Belves with her own Forsaken troops to reclaim Silvermoon from the scourge (there were no chance for the belfs to do it by their own)
    2. brought them into the Horde

after all that, she has all her fucking rights to ask for help to get the revenge on Arthas! And to blackmail Lor'themar , since there were no other options left.

I couldn't care less what you condone. The fact remains that Lor'themar turning against Sylvanas to join Jaina Proudmoore is beyond stupid and makes absolutely zero sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ilgynoth View Post
    Sylvanas had all rights to blackmail that coward Lor'themar during Wotlk!

- She and her rangers gaved her life to protect Silvermoon
    - after getting their free will back she contacted the blood elves, they refused her (because they were scared, which is totaly understandable) (later she contacted the humans too, but there were no answer)
    - After she joined the Horde, she:
    1. helped the Belves with her own Forsaken troops to reclaim Silvermoon from the scourge (there were no chance for the belfs to do it by their own)

after all that, she has all her fucking rights to ask for help to get the revenge on Arthas! And to blackmail Lor'themar , since there were no other options left.
    I mean you ignore the part where the Blood Elves had gotten their ass genocided by Arthas, and THEN had a fairly wide-reaching civil war.

10+ Year Old Account
    I couldn't care less what you condone. The fact remains that Lor'themar turning against Sylvanas to join Jaina Proudmoore is beyond stupid and makes absolutely zero sense.
    Not really...Azshara is the bigger threat...and Sylvanas isn't to be trusted, she never has been. She even attempted to ask Lor'themar about raising Blood Elven troops in SoO and Lor'themar basically said "NO!"

helped the Belves with her own Forsaken troops to reclaim Silvermoon from the scourge (there were no chance for them to do it by their own)

They were still recovering and Sylvanas to blackmail her own former people is just kinda shady as fuck.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2019-09-17 at 09:07 PM.

Warrior-Magi

Keyboard Turner
    3+ Year Old Account
    If you keep reading that /v/ thread, the guy who "leaked" that screenshot starts talking about how Sylvanas and Anduin will become an item and have a kid. And... well:
    "During the 9.0 patch series, we'll be adding romance paths for your character and the various NPCs you enjoy"

Yeah, sure seems to be a credible leak

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jincg View Post
    If you keep reading that /v/ thread, the guy who "leaked" that screenshot starts talking about how Sylvanas and Anduin will become an item and have a kid. And... well:
    "During the 9.0 patch series, we'll be adding romance paths for your character and the various NPCs you enjoy"

I love the leakers that love the sound of their own voice.

Quote Originally Posted by Jincg View Post

Kalecgos will finally fuck Jaina to death in his Dragon form. Obviously, that will be a cinematic.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

-Anduin afk throne 8.2.5
    -Jaina, Genn, Thrall, Saurfang and Sylvanas main focus
    -Valeera diplomat mission
    -Calia small flashback quest
    -Saurfang died saving zappy
    -Sylvanas runs away
    -No info 8.3

Keyboard Turner
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Kalecgos will finally fuck Jaina to death in his Dragon form. Obviously, that will be a cinematic.
    About Jaina:
    "That will be addressed. After learning of Sylvanas' reasons, Tyrande will thank Sylvanas for making the hard decision. Malfurion will not accept this and become a raid boss during 9.0. This will allow us to set up the TyrandexJaina relationship that we saw on Tumblr that we enjoy."

That "leaker" is pretty funny tbh

Black Market Auction House
    New enchantment, transmogrifiable gear, and mount listings have been added.

Anyone want to keep tabs on the BMAH?

Guess nobody at all bothered to check since it's been years since the last updates

Green Infernal maybe?

What could they add for transmog? Maybe the weapons from Naxx40?

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I mean you ignore the part where the Blood Elves had gotten their ass genocided by Arthas, and THEN had a fairly wide-reaching civil war.
    And you are ignoring the fact that the Wrath of the Lich king happened a few years AFTER the events of the Burning Crusade. If you want to talk about events happening DURING the Burning Crusade, bring up the fact that the only one helping the Belfs was Sylvanas who had to vouch for the Belfs to join the Horde because Thrall didn't want to let them join.

Better yet, let's talk about how during that time the Alliance was trying to sabotage them. I feel those things don't get that much attention cause they don't fit the "Hate on Sylvanas" rhetoric that's being pushed really hard by some people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherry123 View Post
    -Anduin afk throne 8.2.5
    -Jaina, Genn, Thrall, Saurfang and Sylvanas main focus
    -Valeera diplomat mission
    -Calia small flashback quest
    -Saurfang died saving zappy
    -Sylvanas runs away
    -No info 8.3
    Now this is how you do a leak.