nice only nice

- - - Updated - - -

i dont like it

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Tyrande pulling support for Anduin because he was too busy getting revenge for Darnasus to *checks notes* get revenge for Darnasus.

Everyone's a big dummy in this "War Campaign" and I can't wait for it to be over.
    I'd like to have some splinter cells in the Alliance doing some "war" stuff in the end, lead by Tyrande. And Genn.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    We don't need inner turmoil, thats just stuff the Horde deals with, its lazy.
    Wait what?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    We don't need the Alliance acting like the Horde. Actually develop characters not just create conflict for the sake of conflict.
    why not? you don't want some HORDE FAVORITISM and HORDE FOCUS?

I can see that some Alliance races turn out to be hawks while others searching for peace and want to be nice.
    I would not have a problem if Worgen and Nightelfs (and maybe dark iron dwarfs/void elfs) have a more aggressive like a "First shoot then ask questions" attitude. While Anduin and Jaina looking to solve things peacefully due to their connects to the various Horde leaders.
    This would be also a bit different from how its done on the Horde.

Yeah Nathanos and Saurfang are toast. Nathanos is basically the consolation prize for ousting Sylvanas (and whatever Death stuff she'll be doing won't require him), been written to be unpopular/killed off. Saurfang is the 'last funeral pyre that will be lit'. Like others have brought up, I dunno about Alliance. I honestly see them doing nothing on that front. Most would point to Genn but I don't think there's any major need to right now. Don't need perfect balance and losses on both sides at the same time. Alliance already lost Teldrassil earlier in the xpac. That's their L.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    I can see that some Alliance races turn out to be hawks while others searching for peace and want to be nice.
    I would not have a problem if Worgen and Nightelfs (and maybe dark iron dwarfs/void elfs) have a more aggressive like a "First shoot then ask questions" attitude. While Anduin and Jaina looking to solve things peacefully due to their connects to the various Horde leaders.
    I think that's the angle they're going for since 8.1, and will continue for the future. A mix of hawks and peaceseekers. So there's always some tension/less homogenization in and of the Alliance. Though I guess since 8.1 wouldn't be accurate, since they tried this in MoP (Varian and Anduin) and at other times with Jaina on the hawk side. I suppose it's more pronounced now than in the past. Tyrande took over for Jaina's side switch and it became more about the entire night elf race.
    Last edited by MrExcelion; 2019-09-19 at 10:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Directionalk9 View Post
    Wait what?
    Don't mind him, he gets super nervous when Blizzard or players start seeding in how the Alliance could actually have some (gasp) interesting friction. He always says paranoid because his favorite might get wee hurt. '' ''

Am I the only one who thinks that Nathanos will get killed in BfA (probably 8.2.5) and Sylvanas will use her last Valkyrs to revive him back? Like that would be so in Character for her to do. Sacrificing her last Valkyrs to dont lose her loved one and last person she actually cares about. Could see that totaly coming. Since the Dark Mirror short story, I predicted that they made Nathanos so important, because his death can be used as an trigger for Sylvanas.

Quote Originally Posted by ilgynoth View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks that Nathanos will get killed in BfA (probably 8.2.5) and Sylvanas will use her last Valkyrs to revive him back? Like that would be so in Character for her to do. Sacrificing her last Valkyrs to dont lose her loved one and last person she actually cares about. Could see that totaly coming. Since the Dark Mirror short story, I predicted that they made Nathanos so important, because his death can be used as an trigger for Sylvanas.
    I think you highly overestimate Sylvanas' sympathy for Nathanos. I no way she'll sacrifice the last remnants of her power to save just one guy she can easily replace.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    That's the kind of thing that I mean.

Also, having some races naturally wary of others would be nice. Make it an Alliance in a sense that they need each other, but sometimes can't stop being prejudiced against their allies.

Think how there was tension in the high/blood/night elf partnership in Suramar, but intra-faction rather than being across faction borders.
    Whatever...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    That's the kind of thing that I mean.

Also, having some races naturally wary of others would be nice. Make it an Alliance in a sense that they need each other, but sometimes can't stop being prejudiced against their allies.

Think how there was tension in the high/blood/night elf partnership in Suramar, but intra-faction rather than being across faction borders.
    So basically inner conflict, no thanks.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

She would definitely use her Valkyr on him. He's definitely going away from a gameplay standpoint after this xpac death or not

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one who thinks that Nathanos will get killed in BfA (probably 8.2.5) and Sylvanas will use her last Valkyrs to revive him back?
    Question: Why do people keep making this scenario? The Valkyr have no problem ressurecting other people willynilly. They only die when ressurecting Sylvanas due their pact in Edge of Night, by taking her place. The Valk'yr have ressurected people en mass since forever without having to sacrifice themselves at all...we literally saw it this expac alone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I think you highly overestimate Sylvanas' sympathy for Nathanos. I no way she'll sacrifice the last remnants of her power to save just one guy she can easily replace.
    You really need to read some external meterial.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Question: Why do people keep making this scenario? The Valkyr have no problem ressurecting other people willynilly. They only die when ressurecting Sylvanas due their pact in Edge of Night, by taking her place. The Valk'yr have ressurected people en mass since forever without having to sacrifice themselves at all...we literally saw it this expac alone..
    Honest question: But can they re-resurrect undead?
    What about a greater undead like Nathanos, whose augmentment required quite some extra power?
    Whatever...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Honest question: But can they re-resurrect undead?
    What about a greater undead like Nathanos, whose augmentment required quite some extra power?
    We don't know about that, but we know that Nathanos has no pact or anything of the sort with the Valk'yr, he's just a stronger Undead, a proto Death Knight if you will. Nothing says that any Valk'yr would have to take his place, that's a headcanon that people came up with that hasn't been supported at all. If he died and she still had Valk'yr she'd just bring him back.

Thats where you are wrong. If he would be so easy to "replace" why did she already sacrificed a Valkyre for him? In Dark Mirror she did it to restore his body, because he was slowly rotting away

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    We don't know about that, but we know that Nathanos has no pact or anything of the sort with the Valk'yr, he's just a stronger Undead, a proto Death Knight if you will. Nothing says that any Valk'yr would have to take his place, that's a headcanon that people came up with that hasn't been supported at all. If he died and she still had Valk'yr she'd just bring him back.
    its also your headcanon that she could bring Nathanos back without sacrificing a Valkyre. There is no source where Sylvanas ever re-rezzed an undeath, except herself. So to assume it would be the same for Nathanos, is kinda logic

Nathanos betraying Sylvanas is what will make her go evil. Or Sylvanas betraying Nathanos is what will make him go good.

Take your pick.

Thats where you are wrong. If he would be so easy to "replace" why did she already sacrificed a Valkyre for him? In Dark Mirror she did it to restore his body, because he was slowly rotting away

- - - Updated - - -

its also your headcanon that she could bring Nathanos back without sacrificing a Valkyre. There is no source where Sylvanas ever re-rezzed an undeath, except herself. So to assume it would be the same for Nathanos, is kinda logic
    When exactly did Dark Mirror take place? I am not aware of it. At the time of BfA we are in now? Because I am clearly talking about the Xalatath-Sylvanas when it comes to the timeline.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Nathanos betraying Sylvanas is what will make her go evil. Or Sylvanas betraying Nathanos is what will make him go good.

Take your pick.

Make Sylvanas go... evil?

When exactly did Dark Mirror take place? I am not aware of it. At the time of BfA we are in now? Because I am clearly talking about the Xalatath-Sylvanas when it comes to the timeline.

- - - Updated - - -

Make Sylvanas go... evil?
    During Legion. And there doesnt exist a "xalatath Sylvanas" ??? That she uses Xalatath doesnt change her Character at all. Unless she is somehow corrupted, she is still the same person as she was after she came back from her suicide Character change
    Last edited by ilgynoth; 2019-09-19 at 11:42 PM.

During Legion. And there doesnt exist a "xalatath Sylvanas" ??? That she uses Xalatath doesnt change her Character at all. Unless she is somehow corrupted, she is still the same person as she was, after she came back from her suicide Character change
    During Legion. That’s my problem here. She’s totally different in BfA. Something changed her and no, she’s absolutely not the same person she was back then.

I just said Xalatath-Sylvanas because that’s her latest version.