Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Okay... I'll bite. How was N'zoth getting free Magni's fault at all? It wasn't his responsibility to protect the tidestone, the Kirin Tor & Legionfall were supposed to be on top of that.
    Because Azshara used the Azerite empowered Heart of Azeroth to break the seal on the prison?

10+ Year Old Account
    How did Azshara plan to use something that didn't exist a year ago?
    Don't forget, the Void tends to see all possible futures. When the Legion was here, the possibility of Sargeras stabbing Azeroth and making Azerite come out was a possible future to occur. All the Old Gods would have had to do then was ensure a few choice manipulations took place to ensure that it happened the way it needed to.

We definitely helped matters along by bringing Xalatath to the Emerald Nightmare, to Argus, and into the Seat of the Pantheon.

We might not have had the Heart of Azeroth yet, but that's likely in part how Il'gynoth saw it to be.
    Last edited by AngerFork; 2019-09-24 at 05:20 AM.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    My levels of shock based on who might get offed :

Low : Saurfang, Derek, Catherine, Zappyboi, Baine
    Med : Anduin, Alleria, Turalyon, Sylvanas, Genn
    High : Jaina, Thrall, N'zoth
    Low: Anyone introduced in this expansion

Med: Anyone on the Horde

High: Anyone on the Alliance

Extreme: Anyone involved in the Heart of Azeroth storyline.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

7+ Year Old Account
    gonna sleep now, probably when i wake up the forums will be upside down, for good or bad, quote me if its indeed the train to stormwind raid

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    gonna sleep now, probably when i wake up the forums will be upside down, for good or bad, quote me if its indeed the train to stormwind raid
    If google converted times correctly, the patch will go live in the US in about 15 and a half hours...this will be a long nap.xD

Terran Gregory just tweeted Goodnight with an upside down face. This isn't going to be good.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Specificially it's part of the Valley of Wisdom & the east coast of Durotar. Also a changed map is the Plaguelands by Stratholme....

Interesting.... Darnassus, Theramore & Stratholme.... Locations near the three biggest atrocities in Azeroth History

It should be a red flag in everyone minds that @Marlamin, the addon creator, on twitter has been telling everyone this PTR cycle that all this datamined stuff is nothing, but then Today Jeremy Feasel reveals @Marlamin has been working for Blizzard specifically on data encryption
    Shit, I've been found out.

/s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    How so? Magni did not come up with the Heart of Azeroth, AZEROTH did. The Titan protocols that were set up simply triggered. You could have said that N'zoth played Azeroth into creating the Heart but N'zoth did not really take any action that led to that; Sargeras did.

If you get lucky by circumstances and you get to exploit something, you did not play anyone. You just got lucky.
    Maybe by putting it in the hands of the person who fights people like Azshara instead of using it himself and staying away from the enemy, that would be a screw up on his part I suppose
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Terran Gregory just tweeted Goodnight with an upside down face. This isn't going to be good.
    Well we know some cinematic is gonna be tomorrow.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ExiHext View Post
    If google converted times correctly, the patch will go live in the US in about 15 and a half hours...this will be a long nap.xD
    I'm a terrible, selfish person for hoping that the maintenance takes exactly as long as it says it will and no earlier so I can be home from work when the servers come up =x

- - - Updated - - -

Again, not Magni's choice. Azeroth bestows the Heart on the Champion, not on Magni. He did not trade it to us. Plus I think by canon there are multiple hearts.
    I guess, unless Magni was whispered to by N'zoth to give it to us and Azeroth herself didn't tell him to.

Edit: it's just wowpedia, but the first sentence on the HoA page is "The Heart of Azeroth is an artifact medallion, entrusted to only the worthiest of heroes by Magni Bronzebeard"
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

How so? Magni did not come up with the Heart of Azeroth, AZEROTH did. The Titan protocols that were set up simply triggered. You could have said that N'zoth played Azeroth into creating the Heart but N'zoth did not really take any action that led to that; Sargeras did.

If you get lucky by circumstances and you get to exploit something, you did not play anyone. You just got lucky.
    Magni recruited the champion, Magni took them to get the heart, Magni convinced them to go around filling it with Azerite... you might as well argue that Gul'dan never tricked the Orcs because It WaS KiL'JaEdEn'S pLan.

Not to mention that there's zero reason to assume Azeroth's actions are protocol based, she's not a keeper, she's a Titan.

If you see your enemy has accidently created a huge weakness and you set up a plan to exploit that weakness for your own victory, you 100% played them. They were made your pawn. You manipulated their strategy into working directly against them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ExiHext View Post
    as my account goes its going to be live 10 hours from now, and i have a heavy sleep

if not then i join the hype train

So basically...you're not doing what your patreon is meant to support you doing?

Well I expected to wake up and see all the war campaign stuff and now I have to wait several more hours, lame.

Is this something new?

MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Well I expected to wake up and see all the war campaign stuff and now I have to wait several more hours, lame.

Is this something new?

Was intended to be a warfront map i think

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    If there's one thing I've learnt in IT it's that users suck and I feel like a similar thing exists for games as well. /rant
    Rule 1: Users lie.

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    The whole "cant wait for your reactions" basically confirms the finale wont be timegated.
    I hope so, but it could also just mean the 3-minute cinematic comes at the end of this first chapter, while the rest is still timegated.

Quote Originally Posted by Scroolooseuk View Post
    Was intended to be a warfront map i think
    Ah so this is the Warfront map, I see. Thanks!
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

It is the map from Siege of Orgrimmar, you can see where the two bosses outside the gates were supposed to be on them.

But yes, i believe the filename was Warfront Durotar or somesuch. Most likely a scenario taking place in a similar instance to the Siege of Orrgimmar map.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uh... isn't that just the map from the Siege of Orgrimmar?

Quote Originally Posted by Hanibuhl View Post
    Uh... isn't that just the map from the Siege of Orgrimmar?
    It is, or to be more precise its copy under name DurotarWarfront datamined in the early stages of 8.2.5.
    Crimea is Ukraine!