Quote Originally Posted by Millyraynge View Post
    The biggest and most powerful enemy ever seen is also beaten within a single patch. nice job....
    SARGERAS says hello. He was beaten in a cutscene.

So, anyone with the PTR up and running - is there anything happening in places like Highmountain or Stormheim? I'm asking, because there were some "nzoth" strings related to these (and other) zones and I'm curious to know if there's some content behind those.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry123 View Post
    And Lor’themar x Thalyssra so much ships) only soy boy anduin forever alone, only peace ,only pink dildo.
    Anduin likes draenei but I don't remember any important ones aside from Yrel.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    SARGERAS says hello. He was beaten in a cutscene.
    Not really. That fight was ongoing for about ten thousand years.

Quote Originally Posted by Millyraynge View Post
    The biggest and most powerful enemy ever seen is also beaten within a single patch. nice job....
    He is described as the weakest of the old gods on azeroth, and we've already killed two of those in a single patch.

Stood in the Fire Grand Phoenix's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherry123 View Post
    And Lor’themar x Thalyssra so much ships) only soy boy anduin forever alone, only peace ,only pink dildo.
    If fan speculation holds up, we might see Anduin hook up with Taelia. Remember: Genn said in Before the Storm that Anduin needs to find someone and produce an heir in the event he dies before his time. Although this being Anduin (and he says as such in the novel), he'd rather get with someone out of genuine love than out of any political gain where it's artificial.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Or if you just want to not think about "what price should I post this at."

So no you'll probably still want an addon for posting. Just you won't need one to find things to buy anymore.
    Well I don't have to mess around with code strings/nests/etc all that shit to make sure I'm pricing stuff and selling it correctly and listing it correctly etc etc

Also reading more about the AH from the blog post it IS basically the GW2 AH. Wherein yeah all you needed was just answering "what price should I put this up at"

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Not really. That fight was ongoing for about ten thousand years.
    And this one since Azeroth was made soooooo
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Shoggoth View Post
    Anduin likes draenei but I don't remember any important ones aside from Yrel.
    anduin like only prison orcs, he is humiliated and he like

Favorite birb
    Any progress on the Datamined and cryptographed Icecrown audio and dialog with Darion mograine?

NEW Il'Gynoth whispers:

Il'gynoth: Before the last shadow falls, the Father of Sleep shall savor his feast.
    The golden one claims a vacant throne. The crown of light will bring only darkness.
    When their mistress beckons, nine ravens take flight. Each seeks a prize to earn her favor.
    The vassal of life disguises treachery. Beware the eyes of green.
    Five lanterns, now darkened. The flame they seek will light the masters' way.
    The blind queen wields a scepter of bone. From the deep she calls forth doom.
    The cunning ones kneel before six masters, but serve only one.

*insert Ah shit here we go again meme*

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    NEW Il'Gynoth whispers:

Il'gynoth: Before the last shadow falls, the Father of Sleep shall savor his feast.
    Father of Sleep is a title used by Mueh'zala, Loa of Death. Basically confirming that he's coming into play and is likely Bwonsamdi's boss.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Mueh%27zala

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    And this one since Azeroth was made soooooo
    To be fair, the real fight with Sargeras was for the Cosmos, so it definitely took longer than 10k years.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Father of Sleep is a title used by Mueh'zala, Loa of Death. Basically confirming that he's coming into play and is likely Bwonsamdi's boss.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Mueh%27zala
    Didn't Bwonsamdi call his boss "she", though?

7+ Year Old Account
    Seems like the Dragon Aspects to me.

7+ Year Old Account
    I think we found our Death

"The cunning ones kneel before six masters, but serve only one."

THE VOID LORDS! 6 VOID LORDS! 1 MASTER OF THEM, THE FINAL BOSS!!! CALLING IT!

"The vassal of life disguises treachery. Beware the eyes of green." Obviously 9.0 shit...

"The blind queen wields a scepter of bone. From the deep she calls forth doom." Sylvanas...

"When their mistress beckons, nine ravens take flight. Each seeks a prize to earn her favor." Again, Sylvanas probably. Maybe the Desolate Council?

"Five lanterns, now darkened. The flame they seek will light the masters' way." The Pillars of Creation were used, but they can still be used to aid either N'zoth, or the Void Lords.

"The golden one claims a vacant throne. The crown of light will bring only darkness." This is one of the ones I don't get fully. But this could mean Anduin and his peace campaign for Azeroth. His holy triumph will bring darkness from the ranks (Tyrande, Genn, etc).

"Before the last shadow falls, the Father of Sleep shall savor his feast." Ny'alotha: The Waking/Dreaming City. You know know who this is about, obviously. It's N'zoth.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Didn't Bwonsamdi call his boss "she", though?
    Only thing I recall is him saying, "oooo the boss isn't gonna like this"

10+ Year Old Account
    NEW Il'Gynoth whispers:

The golden one claims a vacant throne. The crown of light will bring only darkness.
    When their mistress beckons, nine ravens take flight. Each seeks a prize to earn her favor.
    The vassal of life disguises treachery. Beware the eyes of green.
    The cunning ones kneel before six masters, but serve only one.

*insert Ah shit here we go again meme*
    All of this will become clearer next expansion most likely. Ilove these hints.

Did we ever find out what the 5 torches were? The pillars of creation?

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    "Before the last shadow falls, the Father of Sleep shall savor his feast." Ny'alotha: The Waking/Dreaming City. You know know who this is about, obviously. It's N'zoth.
    The Father of Sleep is literally the loa Mueh'zala, as says the Tablet of Theka.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Tablet_of_Theka