Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    He is testing various scenarios on whether they have enough VALOR. Once his programming finds a way to act that maximizes VALOR, he will then show up.
    Maybe one day the dialogue in WoW will be streamlines enough for each character to express their feelings with one or two words. Almost the entirety of Odyn's dialogue could b replaced with [subject] [yes/no] Valor. Same with Saurfang and his [Subject] [yes/no] Honor.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Found my old 8.0 speculation from hype thread. I know it's not that hard to predict stuff, but I'm happy that I guessed few major things ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    a)Title: Black Empire
    b) capital city: Kezan City rebuilded by Goblins and Gnomes
    c) Levelling zones - Kezan/Undermine (Goblin/old god theme), Tel Abim (naga/banana theme), Plunder Isle (pirate theme; 3 boss raid), Zandalar (troll theme; 7 boss raid)
    d) Max level zone (Suramar style) - Kul Tiras, we infiltrate secret N'zoth cult; tier 1 raid - human theme with some void corruption, last boss Jaina
    e) Patch 8.1 - Ulduar revamped as 5 man Karazhan style
    f) 8.2 - Naga invasion, Nazjatar zone, raid with Azshara as final boss
    g) 8.3 - we finally deal with N'zoth, Nyalotha zones (which is rather our state of mind that actual place in Azeroth).

Quote Originally Posted by Sarethion View Post
    Yeah, Blizzard is probably just having a little fun with people shipping Anduin and Wrathion, nothing more.
    Besides, he says "relationship" with a Human, which could mean anything tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    It would also serve to keep his age in mind. He's probably still not mature enough for anything serious. Especially since his experience with friendly relationships is rather lacking.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Found my old 8.0 speculation from hype thread. I know it's not that hard to predict stuff, but I'm happy that I guessed few major things ;D
    Holy fuck. You got some of this completely right, ESPECIALLY 8.2-8.3 (Though, Ny'alotha is a raid, and is its own realm, you did get the visions right).

Also, Battle For Azeroth is basically the Black Empire expansion. So, yeah...

Holy fuck. You got some of this completely right, ESPECIALLY 8.2-8.3 (Though, Ny'alotha is a raid, and is its own realm, you did get the visions right).

Also, Battle For Azeroth is basically the Black Empire expansion. So, yeah...
    Imagine having the potential South Seas, Nazjatar and Black Empire expansions as subsections of a faction war one.

Any one of them could've been a full expansion.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Imagine having the potential South Seas, Nazjatar and Black Empire expansions as subsections of a faction war one.

Nazjatar couldn't because Vash'ir backlash.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Welcome to Blizzard trying to force WoW to end on us. It's obvious 9.0 will be about Death, while 10.0 is the finale one.

Welcome to Blizzard trying to force WoW to end on us. It's obvious 9.0 will be about Death, while 10.0 is the finale one.
    You mean as obvious as there not being an 8.3?

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    You mean as obvious as there not being an 8.3?
    I mean, think about it. We all knew there was an 8.3, and we all know what's going on surrounding Death and all. So, it'd make sense for Death to be the main theme for the next Expansion of WoW. And then, after we face off against Death, what's next? The Void Lords.

- - - Updated - - -

F in the chat right there...

10+ Year Old Account
    Void Lords can't even interact with the physical world and I doubt you know exactly whats going to happen.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

South Seas is still entirely possible, as we didn't go to the entirety of the South Seas. We still have Plunder Isle, Tel'Abim, Darkspear Islands, etc. If they wanted, they could make it happen.

Black Empire is still a huge possibility. Let's not forget Ilgy's original whispers, in addition to his new ones. It is entirely possible we get a Black Empire expansion at some point. Do I think it's next? No, I think we're getting a breather expansion(like MoP) via Dragon Isles, followed by or accompanied by Death/Shadowlands. But a loooooot of the whispers from Ilgy still point to the Black Empire and Void Lords coming in.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Void Lords can't even interact with the physical world and I doubt you know exactly whats going to happen.
    They can't, yes. But also note that we still have the Ethereals, some Void connections from within the realm of Death, and all that. Pretty sure we'll face the Void Lords somehow.

I mean, think about it. We all knew there was an 8.3, and we all know what's going on surrounding Death and all. So, it'd make sense for Death to be the main theme for the next Expansion of WoW. And then, after we face off against Death, what's next? The Void Lords.
    I don't think Death is definitively next. In 8.3(and rest of BFA), there is a huge amount pointing to Dragon Isles as well. This could be a nice break expansion, like MoP was, where we aren't directly dealing with the end of the world, where we get to be adventurers again, and explore some fantastical lands. There is a TON of broadcast text with the Aspects, the new Ilgy line about the "5 dimmed torches looking to reignite" or something, us saving Wrathion, etc.

The only relationship with a human he talks about is that of Kalecgos and Jaina.

Wrathion: Kalecgos. I am told you entered into a relationship with a human.
    Kalecgos: I... well, it is... complicated.
    Wrathion: Humans often can be. Like all mortals, they are fickle beings, yet they hold great promise.
    Kalecgos: From what I have been told, certain mortals might say the same thing about you.
    Wrathion: Hmph. Complicated indeed..
    "the same thing about you" refers to "fickle beings, yet they hold great promise".

This is just as likely a reference to his on and off appearance, uncertain motives and obviously the potential to lead a uncorrupted black dragonflight
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    South Seas is still entirely possible, as we didn't go to the entirety of the South Seas. We still have Plunder Isle, Tel'Abim, Darkspear Islands, etc. If they wanted, they could make it happen.

Black Empire is still a huge possibility. Let's not forget Ilgy's original whispers, in addition to his new ones. It is entirely possible we get a Black Empire expansion at some point. Do I think it's next? No, I think we're getting a breather expansion(like MoP) via Dragon Isles, followed by or accompanied by Death/Shadowlands. But a loooooot of the whispers from Ilgy still point to the Black Empire and Void Lords coming in.
    "We still have Plunder Isle, Tel'Abim, Darkspear Islands, etc. If they wanted, they could make it happen." Could be more Island's for the Expeditions, or just other things for 9.0.

And the Black Empire dream is kinda dead.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account

Lol, you're acting like this is real world and Blizzard will run out of places to make. Dude, it's product of imagination. They pulled Mechagon out of their asses and it was one of better zones in BfA.

can someone direct me to a vid of a ny'alotha dungeon tour, or the map marlamin found from nzoth untextured in the early version of nazjatar, or has noone with the tools to do so bothered exploring them yet

"We still have Plunder Isle, Tel'Abim, Darkspear Islands, etc. If they wanted, they could make it happen." Could be more Island's for the Expeditions, or just other things for 9.0.
    Sure maybe. But they could also be another expansion material.

And the Black Empire dream is kinda dead.
    Not at all lol, not even close. If anything, the Black Empire dream is bigger than before. More Ilgynoth whispers about the rise of the Black Empire, the whispers to Alleria getting stronger, the original Ilgy whispers still not having come to pass. Just because we are dealing with N'zoth does not mean he is dead for good, nor does it mean that there will never be a Black Empire. We still have the Void Lords, Xalatath, and the fact that the other Old Gods seem to still be "alive" and whispering/working. Throw in Shadowlands/Death expansion, and they could easily come back for a Black Empire.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    Not at all lol, not even close. If anything, the Black Empire dream is bigger than before. More Ilgynoth whispers about the rise of the Black Empire, the whispers to Alleria getting stronger, the original Ilgy whispers still not having come to pass. Just because we are dealing with N'zoth does not mean he is dead for good, nor does it mean that there will never be a Black Empire. We still have the Void Lords, Xalatath, and the fact that the other Old Gods seem to still be "alive" and whispering/working. Throw in Shadowlands/Death expansion, and they could easily come back for a Black Empire.
    Yep. We still have Xalatath and Void Lords that are masters/creators of N'zoth.