Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    The pessimist in me says "Blizzard is delaying updates because they're going to end BFA with 8.2."
    Pessimist? I want BfA to end as soon as possible because it's irredeemable. Nothing they planned out for this expansion worked. Nothing. The sooner it ends the faster we can move on to an actually functioning expansion.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Pessimist? I want BfA to end as soon as possible because it's irredeemable. Nothing they planned out for this expansion worked. Nothing. The sooner it ends the faster we can move on to an actually functioning expansion.
    I seriously doubt that's happening. Fix ap and classes and the xpac is as good as legion. Tired of people overblowing stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I seriously doubt that's happening. Fix ap and classes and the xpac is as good as legion. Tired of people overblowing stuff.
    "Fix AP and classes" is the epitome of "overblowing stuff". They couldn't get those things right during Alpha and Beta and you throw that into the room like a "fix" that's likely to come in 8.2 - lol. Those two things are basically core aspects of BfA. That's not something you can fix in a content patch. To remove one thing that's not working is easy and what they do with Azerite but class design... that's nothing they can fix. They need to overhaul most specs and that's going to happen in 9.0 and not anytime sooner than that.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I want that PTR! I want those new modeeeeels! But I know we probably won't get those until 1/2 weeks.
    What new models? And whois your avatar off?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmAddict View Post
    What new models?
    of every new mob coming in 8.2, duh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just relax or do something else, waiting all day for PTR is just painful.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I bet we won't get any new build from here to 2 more weeks
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    As Nyel has already said.

They've already confirmed there is no big change to Class Design until 9.0.

BfA is a write off. The best thing that could happen at this point is abandonment post 8.2 just like WoD.

Go back to the fucking drawing board.

Where's all the people claiming the PTR would be up a week after 8.1.5? It's almost been 3 weeks guys where are you?

As I said - you aren't getting 8.2 until late July/early august. Enjoy your Allied Races and your 2 boss raid.
    I dont think classes are bad enough to write off an entire expansion. You might, but I dont. The base to classes are fine for the most part. They just lack depth. Maybe the neck changes will help in 8.2. Wont be as good as Legion, but could be much better. Have you guys played other mmos? WoWs classes are still better than most mmo classes. Imo a class in Final Fantasy 14 plays like trash, and in ESO casters play like trash and all classes feel similar due to weapon trees being the same across the board.

TLDR Classes are not as bad as people think. Bad compared to what we have had? Sure, but not bad enough to write off an entire expansion. Ludicrous.

Quote Originally Posted by Asphyx22 View Post
    I keep checking MMO-Champ every 20 minutes in hopes that there are PTR signs of life even though I already know what the answer is. Haha.
    No need to, just use blizztrack.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    I'm still expecting it pretty soon. There was some non-PTR test server maintenance again yesterday. Stuff is still happening behind the scenes.
    That doesnt fit his narrative of blizzard doing fuck all.
    Last edited by Drekmar; 2019-03-29 at 09:48 AM.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Also - where's the PTR bro? Where is it? Oh that's right. 8.2 is months and months and months away.
    I'm still expecting it pretty soon. There was some non-PTR test server maintenance again yesterday. Stuff is still happening behind the scenes.

Well we dont really carw about behind the scenes dont we? We want to see fixes to the dead game. And we want them now.

Quote Originally Posted by Elias01 View Post
    Well we dont really carw about behind the scenes dont we? We want to see fixes to the dead game. And we want them now.
    You might not 'carw', but there's enough people in this thread that do.

Quote Originally Posted by EnigmAddict View Post
    What new models? And whois your avatar off?
    The new models for creatures, pets, mounts, playable races and all that jazz that comes with each new patch.

And my avatar is an artwork of my main WoW character Fahrad, drawn by Drkav (check her Deviantart, she's absolutely brilliant)!

Please, show some respect to the BIRB. He's done more digging than any digger ever digged.

During the darkest of nights, he stands proud, watching over us, giving us hope as we remain dormant in this desolate thread, hungry for leaks. And when the sun finally shines upon us once again, he will here to guide us, unflappable in his timeless task. He is Marlamin of House Kakapo, the Digger, Guardian of the Speculation Threads, Breaker of Rumours, Son of the Universal Database, Decipher of Clues, Bringer of Good News and Legitimate Heir to the Conjecture Throne. For his power surpasses us all, and all shall respect him.

Okurrrrrrrrrrr girl?

You might not 'carw', but there's enough people in this thread that do.
    We do, thanks for keeping us updated Marl!

On another note, I can't wait to discover the new worgen models! I've been waiting for them to be revamped since WoD!

I carw. And also, I caw. #BirbsUnite
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Hey Marla ? I Carw.

7+ Year Old Account
    Whatever happens behind the scenes influences the when and what.

So yes, "we" do care.

Formerly known as Arafal

Patch dropping today would be amazing (though I doubt it). Release the kraken!

Carw me baby.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

My bet's on the PTR being next week, or the week after that at the latest. It'd be awesome to get it today, but after they said, "In the coming weeks," during the Q&A I dialed back my expectations a fair bit. I've also heard something about a sort of press event in April? I don't really know the details there, maybe it's just a rumor, but it came up when Preach got banned.