Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    I actually wish Taelia's new hammer was something we can get. There is not a single super high quality HD hammer model in game that is just a clean simple normal looking hammer
    Tweet to Feasel every two days or so, it'll happen.

Galleon and Oondasta respawn timer reduction happened only because I kept spamming him for 7 months from 5 different accounts every day.

Yeah I take credit for that.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    A small thought regarding Xalatath and the permanent decision of whether to accept the gift (see the front page).

Maybe this was already discussed and there's some additional info here that I missed, but if this note on the front page does not miss anything:

"Upon arriving, you are given the permanent choice on whether or not to remove the buff. We don't yet know the consequences of either decision, but cleansing it gives you the Twitching Eyeball toy."

...then perhaps the default and safest decision is to cleanse the gift, because that's how you get the toy. As in, the choice to keep the gift is there for mostly adventurous people who don't care either way or, more practically, for people with max-level alts, and it is a side choice, the main choice is to cleanse.
    One Twink will keep the eye, the other will cleanse it of. The toy is account-wide anyways. I actually don't know many people that don't have at least one lv120 twink...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    One Twink will keep the eye, the other will cleanse it of. The toy is account-wide anyways. I actually don't know many people that don't have at least one lv120 twink...
    There are no lvl 120 twinks.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    If you mean alt, then I don't I have only one character
    Zerel the Insane
    "That Orphanage Attacked Me!"

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Tomorrow is the dayyyy! And we just hit page 200! Yayyyyy!
    Indeed, my hype cannot be measured right now!

They definitely saved the info-dump to be after the questline.

Quote Originally Posted by eduwneso View Post
    Indeed, my hype cannot be measured right now!
    Is it... beyond 9000?

10+ Year Old Account
    I've changed my settings long ago to show 40 posts per page so to me it's only page 100
    Yep I'm hyped too, but I'm also prepared for disappointment just in case.

Plz, plzzz let the PTR go up right after.

Is it... beyond 9000?
    That surely crossed my mind hahaha and yes it is!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle June Bug View Post
    Plz, plzzz let the PTR go up right after.
    I'm sure the PTR will go up either a few minutes before the presentation, during the presentation, or slightly after (which sounds less likely to me). I can't imagine them postponing it any further, so Friday will probably be the latest date possible, although I'm confident it will go up on Thursday!

I'm sure the PTR will go up either a few minutes before the presentation, during the presentation, or slightly after (which sounds less likely to me). I can't imagine them postponing it any further, so Friday will probably be the latest date possible, although I'm confident it will go up on Thursday!
    Do you think they will say a release date or a possible one tomorrow ?

I don't think they will just yet, it really depends on how much still has to be done I guess? Shouldn't be longer than the usual PTR cycle though, so PTR tomorrow would mean the patch would hit live somewhere in between the end of May and the end of June I suppose.

I think it's going to be pretty much a recap of Blizzcon and post Blizzcon Q&A information. The only "new" things I expect:
    - a look at 8.2. outdoor content design (quite a lot has been said about it, but we still don't really know what it is)
    - a look at the Azerite system update, including some examples of the new unlockable traits and abilities

Plus of course a plethora of new pictures and videos that showcase the new zones, monsters, transmogs, mounts, etc. Other than that, I think we already know pretty much every major feature of patch 8.2 - I mean, sure, there will surely be quite a lot of small changes that we don't know about, but I seriously doubt they will have enough time to talk about them, so we'll learn about them from PTR datamining. As for big surprises like a new set of Allied Races or some other big feature - nope, not going to happen.

I really hope they don't, because if they do, that would likely mean very little room for changes based on feedback - and we'll need that, based on previous experience with class adjustments in patches / expansions.

I don't think they will just yet, it really depends on how much still has to be done I guess? Shouldn't be longer than the usual PTR cycle though, so PTR tomorrow would mean the patch would hit live somewhere in between the end of May and the end of June I suppose.
    Yeah, but then I remember that everytime a question about something echoes in the forums blizzard says something about it, even if it's vague, and the day this patch comes out has been talked and asked multiple times and is also making some people uneasy.

So maybe they will say something like "we are aiming to release this patch early june but won't give a Date yet, it depends on the PTR"

Realistically, the best we can hope for PTR to start or an announcement about when they plan to start testing.
    As for the date when the patch is going to hit live serves - unless they surprise us and the patch is super far into development, I highly doubt that they will say anything about that other than maybe that they want to get the patch out by the end of the summer or something like that.

I really hope they don't, because if they do, that would likely mean very little room for changes based on feedback - and we'll need that, based on previous experience with class adjustments in patches / expansions.
    @rda has a point.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarethion View Post
    I think it's going to be pretty much a recap of Blizzcon and post Blizzcon Q&A information. The only "new" things I expect:
    - a look at 8.2. outdoor content design (quite a lot has been said about it, but we still don't really know what it is)
    - a look at the Azerite system update, including some examples of the new unlockable traits and abilities

Plus of course a plethora of new pictures and videos that showcase the new zones, monsters, transmogs, mounts, etc. Other than that, I think we already know pretty much every major feature of patch 8.2 - I mean, sure, there will surely be quite a lot of small changes that we don't know about, but I seriously doubt they will have enough time to talk about them, so we'll learn about them from PTR datamining. As for big surprises like a new set of Allied Races or some other big feature - nope, not going to happen.
    I don't think so, I think it will be much more complete than what we've seen at Blizzcon. When you think about it, so far we've seen nothing but a few artworks, lore and story tidbits dropped during Blizzcon, talks of changing the Azerite system and that's it. Nothing has been explored properly, so I'm confident it will be much more fleshed out.

As you said though, if it's not, datamining will be here to compensate!

While I agree they surely have a time-frame for release, it does no harm in saying it will come out in said time frame if everything goes well with the PTR, in that way if they don't release it in the time frame given, people would know it's because they still have stuff to do in the PTR.