On to a different topic though.

I have been doing quite a bit of farming in Mechagon (Vinyl: Triumph of Gnomeregan droprates are absolute bullshit) and Nazjatar. And i started wondering whether the Timeless isle can ever be replicated. The only conclusion i came to is that Mechagon fails as that because of the ambience, that is, it is an unappealing zone to be in, what with the trash and all. Not to mention the music, which does not lend itself to relaxation.

Seeing as Timeless isle was a patch zone, and patch zones tend ot be more focused on a raid, and therefore more serious in tone. Does anyone have any hope for a zone that can elicit teh same feelings that Timeless isle gave, that being that it was relaxing and worthwhile to simply spend time there, no matter what you did?

10+ Year Old Account
    So is there still a bunch of encrypted stuff we dont know about in 8.2.5? And if so do we have any other clues as to what is in it?
    Last edited by Vynestra; 2019-08-19 at 06:41 PM.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    So is there still a bunch of encrypted stuff we dont know about in 8.2.5? And if so do we have any other clues as to what is in it?
    I think it may be some reward for 9.0 pre-purchase (8.0 gave us 4 questlines for allied races after all), I just don't see a point encrypting stuff that were always available for testing. Unless they changed their PTR strategy of course.

1 person just hit lvl 70 HoA i wonder if the questline have something important

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    It's releasing August 27.

8 more days, then we'll finally get some actual news on actual new stuff.
    Hopefully it will keep those people busy for at least a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Anyone notice lack of Ion's Q&A last few months? And there isn't really a point doing that next weeks.

I think next one may be pre-Blizzcon stuff late September where they'll annouce virtual ticket rewards, 15 anniversary and 8.3 PTR. Anyone remember when they usually annouce ticket rewards?
    According to Towelliee, Ion and some of the "important" wow devs are focusing on Classic and its release. We will probably see more Retail news a couple weeks after Classic launched and everything is settled.

Quote Originally Posted by Izkatu View Post
    1 person just hit lvl 70 HoA i wonder if the questline have something important
    How?
    /char

Quote Originally Posted by rainhard View Post
    How?
    /char
    No-lifing islands probably. I'm at 63.5, and i didn't exactly put a lot of effort into it. It should be a lot of work, but hardly impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Hopefully it will keep those people busy for at least a few days.
    Hopefully indeed. Even during those big-ass server events, plenty of them were rather spending time on these forums and in this thread in particular.

Meanwhile (and conveniently forgotten by the Negative Nancy above) we've got 8.3 to look forward to as soon as 8.2.5 is out and known in its entirety, so can't wait!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    The Silithus "leak" is boring and might actually happen. Although I must say I'm disappointed at how boring leaks are this year. Come on folks, give me something to be excited about!
    Not even worth to call in the brotherhood how weak the leaks are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I am really tempted to create a leak at some point.
    Here's my leak for 8.0.
    Still feel proud that I baited a youtuber...
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Still feel proud that I baited a youtuber...
    Don't be it's like baiting someone with extreme political views, fun for a while, but you'll regret it in the long run.

Err.. reading this Thread has become such a pain with those darn stupid fucksticks a la Scaregrowz or Nyel. Ban me or whatever, I just stick for reading Marlamins Datamining. How could be a hand of people such human garbage that you wouldnt care if they got run over by a cute puppy or a Truck.

So fuck off and have fun those peeps who can argument properly, take care of yourself, but I am out.

MMO-C has an ignore function, you know.

I'd like to speak for Nyel though, while they're often negative, they also offer productive discussion. Not on my ignore list.

I am not convinced the poster in question is an actual human being. I am convinced he is an actual strawman, created asexually from the forum itself to give us all context on what happens when someone decides to become too negative.

Tempered negative criticism is definitely not what said person is doing.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Jesus, don't be so sensitive. Trolls always were and will be leaching on every popular game forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    MMO-C has an ignore function, you know.

I'd like to speak for Nyel though, while they're often negative, they also offer productive discussion. Not on my ignore list.
    Yeah, I almost never agree with him, but you can at least talk with him like with human being. Venom spiting people like Ellecybubb or scarecrowz just act like they are stuck in their teenage years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if this is related but did the Chronicle(I don't own it) ever say anything about the Old Gods that are spit out from the Void target specifically World Soul worlds or its a crapshoot? I was wondering the otherday what happens to a non Soul world gets taken over. Just pure chaos for eternity or...what. I dunno why I got curious about this.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

How likely is it that...

... we will get Naga as a cross-faction playable race (cross-faction would be no problem as a 9.0 feature is cross-faction gameplay) with / without Azshara playing an even bigger role? Redeemed Naga? Why not?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Not sure if this is related but did the Chronicle(I don't own it) ever say anything about the Old Gods that are spit out from the Void target specifically World Soul worlds or its a crapshoot? I was wondering the otherday what happens to a non Soul world gets taken over. Just pure chaos for eternity or...what. I dunno why I got curious about this.
    They are just thrown out randomly. One would assume it's just a permanent Black Empire.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    How likely is it that...

... we will get Naga as a cross-faction playable race (cross-faction would be no problem as a 9.0 feature is cross-faction gameplay) with / without Azshara playing an even bigger role? Redeemed Naga? Why not?
    Unlikely since Nazjatar didn't hint at any disloyalty or questioning of Azshara among the Naga. But who knows I guess. Void Elves also came out of basically nowhere.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    Anduin is fine, but he makes little sense as a high King especially when its a military position like Lothar had in WC2
    Lothar, however, was refered to as Supreme Commander, not High King.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Also keep in mind that the Legion's boast about having conquered all planets is demonstrably just that, a boast. It's probably just propaganda by Sargeras and the Eredar to keep the demons in check. If they had conquered everything after all, Sargeras would never have let the void planets we see exist; he'd have cleaved those places in half. Thus it is entirely possible that in some other remote corner of the cosmos there is another world soul that is void infested and fairly close to birthing a void titan.
    Part of me wonders if that is why Blizzard continues the perennial conflict between Horde and Alliance occasionally, as a means to "slow the story down". That way it never gets to a point where we permanently have to "leave" Azeroth or that "ok Azeroth is saved, time to carry the fight to space!" type moments.

We only get glimpses of these other void-corrupted planets / hear of light-corrupted worlds, but I wonder if that is just to fill out world narrative as a sort of "here's some trivia" and that the focus will almost assuredly always be on Azeroth?