Quote Originally Posted by 3vyan View Post
    I believe Jaina her resurrected brother still has a role to play. He will atack someone in the alliance one day. Perhaps he helps Sylvanas escape one day.
    My guess is that he will have a role to play in the Forsaken story going forward, mostly by virtue of being someone who looks more undead than, say, Calia.
    I could totally see a situation where Calia and Derek rule the Forsaken together, with Calia being the civil leader and Derek being the military leader.

Either that or he might be related to a plot point i have been considering for a while now, where Daelin is ressurected as well. Probably to serve as a raid boss in the final raid, where Derek, Jaina and Tandred help us. (Tandred because he is captain of Anduis ship, the two others because it would be fitting)

blizz say no big announcements in 2019.

Ah, now that I'm checking back on older reveals, the first we ever saw of ICC was in Cataclysm reveal trailer, and the first we saw of Dragon Soul was in MoP reveal trailer:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-1eC7MwqZE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyeZ8khSEC0

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry123 View Post
    blizz say no big announcements in 2019.
    No, they said there were no new games being released.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 3vyan View Post
    I believe Jaina her resurrected brother still has a role to play. He will atack someone in the alliance one day. Perhaps he helps Sylvanas escape one day.
    He'll kill Katherine, so Jaina enters in Rage Mode and destroys Orgrimmar.

Quote Originally Posted by Xu Sheng View Post
    He'll kill Katherine, so Jaina enters in Rage Mode and destroys Orgrimmar.
    Jaina is full circle so her only real risk is probably dying. I'm not convinced that Tyrande or dark horse Anduin won't just massacre the Horde in the 11th hour though. That's one way to stop a faction conflict, have all the races on both sides just decide it isn't worth it anymore and go their own way.

Quote Originally Posted by tmamass View Post
    you wont get a 9.0 trailer at blizzcon. blizzcon this year is about d4 and to make up for the "dont u guys have phones" debacle last year
    ill bookmark this comment so i can come back and see if you ever post again when you are wrong

i would say that wrathion is involved in the war campaign but just because his model was datamined

Someone pointed out that the patch notes imply that there will be hidden quests besides Wrathion and War Campaign.

Do we know any quests besides the Scarlet Halls one with the Dark Rangers? I'm hoping we also get a Vol'jin continuation.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Someone pointed out that the patch notes imply that there will be hidden quests besides Wrathion and War Campaign.

Do we know any quests besides the Scarlet Halls one with the Dark Rangers? I'm hoping we also get a Vol'jin continuation.
    Could really be anything. With that Calia model and the still unexplained(?) Uther's tomb revamp we could very well see some quests involving the Forsaken after the war campaign ends, particularly since there are still encrypted creature models.

It's also possible we'll get initial questlines related to whatever 8.3 is
    Last edited by Hitei; 2019-09-23 at 11:58 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure uthers tomb was a private project or something.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    You can literally visit it in-game, nothing private about it.
    Last edited by JMitchy96; 2019-09-23 at 01:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    ill bookmark this comment so i can come back and see if you ever post again when you are wrong
    Ill do the same with this just to do my best Nelson impression after Blizzcon

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    You argeu that Blizz is planning to remedy last year being seen as a disappointment by making this Blizzcon the biggest disappointment in Blizzcon history?
    you do realize its called BLIZZcon and NOT WorldOfWarcraftCon, right? oh obviously you dont....

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Seems a bit far fetched to not assume that Blizz is intending to follow the same cycle of Expansion announcement every 2 years that they have been following for years now.
    right cause EVERY wow xpac was announce at Blizzco.... oh wait no they werent....

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    An artist said it was a passion project, not that it wasn't relevant to the expansion. It's super suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    The only thing we know for sure is the announcement of the next expansion will happen at Blizzcon
    Source for your lie äh claim?
    Last edited by tmamass; 2019-09-23 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    it's fun to mock people you view as lesser than yourself.

i'm a bit of a bully at heart, so yeah. normally, i control that bad urge. but, when someone's loser-ness ruins something i enjoy? no, i'll mock them any chance i get.
    Sounds like you need a hug or something. What a miserable life to lead.

Quote Originally Posted by JMitchy96 View Post
    You can literally visit it in-game, nothing private about it.
    I think he means passion project or something along the lines of that. Not private as in it remaining private.

I think some people love to be devil's advocate just for the sake of arguing. If 9.0 isn't announced in blizzcon then when the hell will it be announced.

There are no major game conventions like gamescon following nov 1. There's no chance in hell blizz wont announce 9.0, seriously use your common sense.

Ill do the same with this just to do my best Nelson impression after Blizzcon

- - - Updated - - -

you do realize its called BLIZZcon and NOT WorldOfWarcraftCon, right? oh obviously you dont....

right cause EVERY wow xpac was announce at Blizzco.... oh wait no they werent....
    WoW is Blizzards biggest draw. And it has been no secret that every other year Blizzard has released an expansion that was hyped last year. The only expansion to not be announced at Blizzcon was Legion, and that was during the expansion that coincidentally had been cut short, meaning it was imperative to generate hype.

Even beyond that though, your argument boils down ot Blizzard breaking tradition in announcing a new expansion during the con dedicated to their games, shooting themselves in the foot for a release next year, given that there is no con they visit were they are capable of generating enough hype for 9.0 in time for a Q3 2020 release.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    I think some people love to be devil's advocate just for the sake of arguing. If 9.0 isn't announced in blizzcon then when the hell will it be announced.

There are no major game conventions like gamescon following nov 1. There's no chance in hell blizz wont announce 9.0, seriously use your common sense.
    These are WoW forums, the only constant is whining about Blizz and talking about how they intend to quit any day now.

Source for your lie äh claim?
    Someone must be either pretty delusional or a troll to not believe blizzard introducing a new WoW expac at this years blizzcon.
    Which one applies to you?

Just to expand further: you claim blizzard will announce the next expansion at Gamescom 2020...ok. Even if we assume a november release (or december): alpha when? Beta when?
    Last edited by ExiHext; 2019-09-23 at 01:31 PM.