Quote Originally Posted by Tornwar View Post
    So... who will be the next Warchief? Or, leader of the Horde? I have a feeling that the title as "Warchief" has become meaningless, especially after the first cinematic where Saurfang and Anduin talks about it.

Now that Saurfang is gone, we're back to Baine... or maybe Thrall will change his mind?
    Baaaaaaine.

(most likely i definetly dont want that to happen)

Though thrall mentions he will not shy away from fighting for the horde so he is a probability too.

Also the one i want the most so long as it is wc3 thrall

So... who will be the next Warchief? Or, leader of the Horde? I have a feeling that the title as "Warchief" has become meaningless, especially after the first cinematic where Saurfang and Anduin talks about it.

Now that Saurfang is gone, we're back to Baine... or maybe Thrall will change his mind?
    Warchief Anduin

On another note, no timegating!
    Are we getting 8.3 revealed before Blizzcon after all so the expansion gets full spotlight?

I feel like the only remaining candidates with the qualifications to be Warchief within the Horde are Baine and Thrall. Even if it's not right away, I honestly think Blizzard is setting up Thrall to return as Warchief.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

I'd say there is no Warchief and the Horde is ruled as a council of leaders with Thrall taking over the Orcs.
    Tyrande magically gets better after Sylvanas makes her next move, and the Alliance decides Anduin has the right of it and makes proper peace.
    PvP is now just border skirmishes, War Mode is non-canon, and players can group cross-faction.

Or Blizz burns it all down and there are no more factions, every race for themself.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Also the one i want the most so long as it is wc3 thrall
    Agree, so long it's wolf fur warrior Thrall i'm all for it.

If green Messiah returns, no thanks i'd honestly rather put a Peon in the Warchief seat.

Formerly known as Arafal

Whahaha oh no no no hahahaaha

10+ Year Old Account
    Man you could replace those NPCs with Tyrande and Anduin and I wouldn't be surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Agree, so long it's wolf fur warrior Thrall i'm all for it.

If green Messiah returns, no thanks i'd honestly rather put a Peon in the Warchief seat.
    So long as its hots thrall i am fine

Well... seems like that SW raid leak is officially debunked. I don't see the horde siding with Sylvanas anymore and she's got no army anymore. The Alliance forces are back in Stormwind too so no surprise sneak attack can be had.

AKA was more Sylvanas fans wet dreams. Too bad. :P
    Last edited by Swnem; 2019-09-24 at 06:32 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    So, apparently there is a Voss quest after WC ending, where you wintess Calia, Derek and Jaina meeting, talking about how Calia helped Derek cope with being stiff.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Calia helped Derek cope with being stiff.
    I c wat u did thar. Dead people sexy times.
    BAD WOLF

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    So, apparently there is a Voss quest after WC ending, where you wintess Calia, Derek and Jaina meeting, talking about how Calia helped Derek cope with being stiff.
    Indeed, here it is.
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=295287/...moore-spoilers

Formerly known as Arafal

Thats actually very interesting. With Saurfang gone now, they brought Thrall back to lead the orcs. I do wonder who'll end up leading the rest of the forsaken? We all suspect Calia, but that also seems weird since she's alliance...

Quote Originally Posted by Atticon View Post
    On another note, no timegating!
    Are we getting 8.3 revealed before Blizzcon after all so the expansion gets full spotlight?
    most likely, altough judging by success of keeping things hidden from spoilers we won't know much about storyline of 6.3 untill it releases somwhere in december

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats actually very interesting. With Saurfang gone now, they brought Thrall back to lead the orcs. I do wonder who'll end up leading the rest of the forsaken? We all suspect Calia, but that also seems weird since she's alliance...
    I said in the thread on that quest, what if Calia brings back Lordaeron?

Where's the Wraithion quests?
    #TeamTinkers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by brt2pp View Post
    most likely, altough judging by success of keeping things hidden from spoilers we won't know much about storyline of 6.3 untill it releases somwhere in december
    I suspect we'll know most of 8.3's story ahead of time thanks to the fact it'll be relevant to 9.0's story.

I'm actually liking the direction the story is going.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    I'm actually liking the direction the story is going.
    Hell, same.