Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    I guess this confirms Battle for Azeroth 2!
    Well that is what happens when the story of BfA did not end properly.

Or they did not want ot give a reward that spoiled the new expansion, so they gave a Murloc themed after the expansion we are currently in, similar to previous expansion murlocs.

Will you fight alongside brave Finduin, leader of the Mrrglliance and murloc-ified incarnation of King Anduin Wrynn? Or shall you serve Gillvanas, fearless leader of the Forseaken on her quest for revenge against the Fish King?
    At least they didn't say Horde.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeti expansion confirmed!

Wrath of the yetilords

- new landmass: Yetiheim
    - new class: Yetihoarder
    - new race: Yetis
    - new feature: Yetifronts

Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkarath View Post
    We know that Mother has encounter an unknown Titan facility. To me it will make sense that this new facility is in The Dragon Isles, which I do not think that have the potential for an expansion, rather than being in the Shadowlands (another plane of existence) or in Nya'lotha (which we do not know what the hell is).
    Wration also mention The Forge of Origination in his Journal, that is also pretty close to Silithus... also the Chamber of Heart got all the dragons already there and a raid entrance never used before. Probably Mother can move us from every Titan facility using the Titan Console.

Also, I was always impressed about the Maiden of Vitality impaled in the chamber... that warning us about Multiple containment breaches, but we totally ignored her warning and after she was "healed", she tell us nothing, that is very akward:

WARNING: Multiple containment breaches registered.
    Recommended expurgation of following facilities:
    Uldaman. Uldum. Uldorus. Ulduar. Uldir. Uldaz. Uld... Uld... Uld... Uld...

Uldorus and Uldaz are new... but there is another "Uld...". Probably the unknown Titan facility mentioned by Mother. Also we got the Titan equippen NPC founded by Marlamin...
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    Yeti expansion confirmed!

Wrath of the yetilords

- new landmass: Yetiheim
    - new class: Yetihoarder
    - new race: Yetis
    - new feature: Yetifronts

New endgame progression: Yetiforging
    New raids: Hills of the Yeti
    New dungeons: Throne of the Yeti king, Halls of teh white-furred, Undersnow

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/392758838891380736/628623524713594880/5c0417b4f3ac7dd872222f8495310491-BC19_VT_ProductPage_Thumbnail_WoW_MN01.png

LOL.
    This is real btw

The transmog is so silly its good, the murlocs are so offputting that i dont want to buy it.

Had it been just the transmog and nothing else i would have bought it.
    Wait you would have bought it if it had less than was advertise? How does that make sense?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Wait you would have bought it if it had less than was advertise? How does that make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    Wration also mention The Forge of Origination in his Journal, that is also pretty close to Silithus... also the Chamber of Heart got all the dragons already there and a raid entrance never used before. Probably Mother can move us from every Titan facility using the Titan Console.

Also, I was always impressed about the Maiden of Vitality impaled in the chamber... that warning us about Multiple containment breaches, but we totally ignored her warning and after she was "healed", she tell us nothing, that is very akward:

WARNING: Multiple containment breaches registered.
    Recommended expurgation of following facilities:
    Uldaman. Uldum. Uldorus. Ulduar. Uldir. Uldaz. Uld... Uld... Uld... Uld...

Uldorus and Uldaz are new... but there is another "Uld...". Probably the unknown Titan facility mentioned by Mother. Also we got the Titan equippen NPC founded by Marlamin...
    Most likely Uldorus is the technical term for the Chamber of Heart, similar to how Antorus was where Argus' world soul was. Uldaz might be the location of N'zoth, or perhaps just the control panel where we fight Azshara. No idea what the last one might be though.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Would you buy a movie ticket if it included popcorn but it tastes like snot? And you had to eat it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Meh, murlocs are hideous and the mog is boring.

OW skins look fantastic tho...
    But i don't play it anymore.

Guess no VT ticket this year either.

Formerly known as Arafal

*Sees Yeti*

*Looks at the past Blizzcon VT rewards hinting toward other expansions*

...Hmmmm...

Death Expansion then? Maybe? If so, then I'm not surprised.

I feel that 8.3 will be the biggest patch ever, billed as the conclusion of over 15 years of WoW and closing the storylines for a new beginning.

It will probably feel like a mini-expansion, with story, dungeon(s), a massive raid, maybe a new kind of warfront, and even allied races.

Then they reveal next expansion as the new beginning for the franchise.
    Last edited by DeicideUH; 2019-10-01 at 04:39 PM.
    Whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Would you buy a movie ticket if it included popcorn but it tastes like snot? And you had to eat it.
    I was not aware you had to use the transmog or show off the pets.

At least, i don't think so, i certainly felt compelled to put on hte transmog immediately and jump around Stormsong valley.

That's some ugly stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    I feel that 8.3 will be the biggest parch ever, billed as the conclusion of over 15 years of WoW and closing the storylines for a new beginning.

It will probably feel like a mini-expansion, with story, dungeon(s), a massive raid, maybe a new kind of warfront, and even allied races.

Slow down the Horse....it hasn't even resupplied yet(As in chill, like the idea but we don't have anything to go by)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I was not aware you had to use the transmog or show off the pets.

At least, i don't think so, i certainly felt compelled to put on hte transmog immediately and jump around Stormsong valley.
    The snot in this case = murloc pets.

I dont want them on my account.

Oh, the Rule 34 that's gonna happen with that Symmestra skin...

I agree that radio silence on 8.3/it looking like they are going to have all of 8.3 revealed at the same time as the next expansion implies that the patch will be significant.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    I feel that 8.3 will be the biggest patch ever, billed as the conclusion of over 15 years of WoW and closing the storylines for a new beginning.

Don't you think it's a bit overreaction after seeing two murloc pets? ;D We don't know jack shit about 8.3, beside 2-3 hints that it will be N'zoth patch. So nothing is "likely".

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Slow down the Horse....it hasn't even resupplied yet(As in chill, like the idea but we don't have anything to go by)
    If they are waiting Blizzcon to reveal the patch, we can expect something quite big.
    Whatever...