Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I love you when you say things like this.

I agree, it sounds very promising.

Also, I know it's the end of the war but... why are all these characters suddenly talking about their love interests? I mean I'm living for it and I do really want to know who Shaw fancies but... it's all very in our face isn't it? Same with Wrathion, Kalecgos, Derek, Calia, Lor'themar and Thalyssra.
    Imagine if Shaw fancies our player character :P

Also: for some reason I have this feeling that Wrathion is having feelings for Anduin, but Anduin doesn't have the same feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    Imagine if Shaw fancies our player character :P

Also: for some reason I have this feeling that Wrathion is having feelings for Anduin, but Anduin doesn't have the same feelings.
    I see 2 new Steamy Romance Novels in the making...

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    I think people are taking the green eyes and blind queen statements too literally.

Green eyes most likely means someone full of envy.

Blind queen probably refers to a female leader who is ignorant or oblivious what what's going on
    Don't the night elves treat elune as a goddess of life more or less??
    So
    Tyrande is my guess
    Eyes of green is the only whisper I have doubts about

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    Don't the night elves treat elune as a goddess of life more or less??
    So
    Tyrande is my guess
    Eyes of green is the only whisper I have doubts about
    I just remembered that Malfurion has green eyes, unlike every other non-DH night elf. And is a druid, so a life-caster.
    Whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    I just remembered that Malfurion has green eyes, unlike every other non-DH night elf. And is a druid, so a life-caster.
    You sure? They look more silvery-bluish to me.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    You sure? They look more silvery-bluish to me.
    Light green (1:43)

Whatever...

So Gelbin becomes the king of both gnomes and mechagnomes. They are united as a people after him being saved by the mechagnomes in the heritage quest.

Light green (1:43)
    Looks more turquoise. Definitely an unusual colour for a Night Elf, either way.

Though if they put that much emphasis on the green eyes, i'd expect something a little easier to see.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Looks more turquoise. Definitely an unusual colour for a Night Elf, either way.

Though if they put that much emphasis on the green eyes, i'd expect something a little easier to see.
    I mean did you know that we have been told the third lie

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    I mean did you know that we have been told the third lie
    "Lie" from an Old God point of view maybe.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    "Lie" from an Old God point of view maybe.
    If we take the hints that it will be the boy King to offer lies and one was told at the time of ogmut
    The second being told around 8.1.5 according to sylvanas

Then you can see the talk between him and tyrande as when the third is told

Or the funeral of saurfang

They added a /dance emote for guardian druid challenge artifact appearance (werebear).

https://www.wowhead.com/news=295545/...on-the-8-3-ptr

I find this interesting. I always thought they would or should use that model for more things (NPC race? New druid forms?), and now they add a dance for it, despite it not being obtainable anymore? Maybe they are going to use it for more things after all?
    Whatever...

7+ Year Old Account
    They added a /dance emote for guardian druid challenge artifact appearance (werebear).

I find this interesting. I always thought they would or should use that model for more things (NPC race? New druid forms?), and now they add a dance for it, despite it not being obtainable anymore? Maybe they are going to use it for more things after all?
    Nah it could just be like the Black Scarab getting an HD upgrade.

Would be cool tho if it was for more things. They should've had it been some Donkey Kong like dance. Missed Opportunity!!

5+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry if this has been posted somewhere else, but does anyone know what he might be talking about around the 19:32 mark? Seems like it might be something else potentially for 8.3? (Doubtful but eh, ya know.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnsWRPO5JsI&t=289s

Also, sorry if you can't stand them or other youtubers but it has me intrigued.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuya1 View Post
    I'm sorry if this has been posted somewhere else, but does anyone know what he might be talking about around the 19:32 mark? Seems like it might be something else potentially for 8.3? (Doubtful but eh, ya know.)

The picture shown with the top part blocked off? The "Nzoth" map that was found in the 8.3 data but seems to just be original concept of Nazjatar since the bottom half of it is Nazjatar.
    Apart from the picture shown on screen as he was talking about it, the only other thing I can think of is the encrypted Icecrown Citadel map with Darion Mograine sound files.

He's referring to this:
    https://twitter.com/Marlamin/status/1181362247668506626

As for what it is - we have no idea, but it appears to be an early version of Nazjatar, probably scrapped during development, so I wouldn't recommend getting your hopes up.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Anything that references Pee-wee's Big Adventure is a win for me.

Though that is an interesting add. Obviously someone's gonna rush to say Allied Race but I don't think so unless they get an idle pose that can.... shall we say show weapons in their hands better?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Apparently some people think that its possible that we get a zone on top of n'zoth. I think thats what he is refering to.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foolicious View Post
    Apparently some people think that its possible that we get a zone on top of n'zoth. I think thats what he is refering to.
    Setting themselves up for disappointment there. If it's for anything it's the raid.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

7+ Year Old Account

Actually just started watching this video like 10 mins ago and LOVE how much he shits on Shadowlands leak lol. That was the most bullshit "leak" and I'm glad it's getting slammed.

Would love to see the "leaker" make a statement on it.

- - - Updated - - -

So actually I'm convinced nothing will happen with the faction system. And "breaking the cycle" was just meaningless 'it'll sound cool in the moment!"

Because of this: https://www.wowhead.com/news=295521/...kes-and-flirts

"Male Vulpera Jokes

What's the best part about joining the Horde? We finally get revenge on Gilneas for all those fox hunts!"

Not sure why that'd be there if the idea of "you can group with whomever" were to happen.