The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    Actually just started watching this video like 10 mins ago and LOVE how much he shits on Shadowlands leak lol. That was the most bullshit "leak" and I'm glad it's getting slammed.

Would love to see the "leaker" make a statement on it.

- - - Updated - - -

So actually I'm convinced nothing will happen with the faction system. And "breaking the cycle" was just meaningless 'it'll sound cool in the moment!"

Because of this: https://www.wowhead.com/news=295521/...kes-and-flirts

"Male Vulpera Jokes

What's the best part about joining the Horde? We finally get revenge on Gilneas for all those fox hunts!"

Not sure why that'd be there if the idea of "you can group with whomever" were to happen.
    I wouldn't take /silly as a serious indicator of anything. Some of them are pretty far out there.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I wouldn't take /silly as a serious indicator of anything. Some of them are pretty far out there.
    I'd be happy to be wrong, but usually they have some semblance of groundedness to em even if they're for fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    So actually I'm convinced nothing will happen with the faction system. And "breaking the cycle" was just meaningless 'it'll sound cool in the moment!"

"Male Vulpera Jokes

What's the best part about joining the Horde? We finally get revenge on Gilneas for all those fox hunts!"

Not sure why that'd be there if the idea of "you can group with whomever" were to happen.
    I assume for the same reason that Blood Elf males are excited about being "Allied with the Tauren? Fantastic! We'll be having steak twice a week!"

I wouldn't put too much into things like /silly personally.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    She's not really the vain type, though. Though the "blind" could also just mean "unaware". I don't think we have all the pieces for this puzzle.
    Ah no, i mean that Azshara metaphorically wields Sylvanas to plot against N'Zoth

15+ Year Old Account
    I feel like some big sh#t is hitting the fan at blizzcon
    I think they have the idea tested with dark shore and arathi with semi permanent zone revamps
    I guess we’ll see lots of keepers of time to toggle to some old state so they could say they didn’t lie when they said they won’t do a world revamp
    Last edited by Pheraz; 2019-10-09 at 07:15 AM.
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

"Male Vulpera Jokes

I'm fairly confident we will have Cross Faction grouping at some point.

With Warmode off = Tag sharing and grouping in open world
    While Warmode on = Same as now

Cross faction dungeons/raids & Arena but not Battlegrounds.
    It still keeps a distinction between the factions this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddyfish View Post

With Warmode off = Tag sharing and grouping in open world
    While Warmode on = Same as now

Isn't that a feature aleady?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    No, you can't group up with the opposite faction.

Formerly known as Arafal

Mercenary Mode does allow it, under the condition that your faction is currently experiencing long queue times for unrated battlegrounds.
    That doesn't allow grouping up with a mix of alliance and horde players to join BG though.

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    If we take the hints that it will be the boy King to offer lies and one was told at the time of ogmut
    The second being told around 8.1.5 according to sylvanas

Then you can see the talk between him and tyrande as when the third is told

Or the funeral of saurfang
    So in other words, it's just your conjecture.

And we still don't have any proof that it's Anduin or that they're actually lies.

Ah no, i mean that Azshara metaphorically wields Sylvanas to plot against N'Zoth
    Azshara doesn't wield anyone. If anything, she's the one being wielded.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddyfish View Post
    its called world of WARCRAFT not PIECE...

Quote Originally Posted by tmamass View Post
    Then keep Warmode ON, i know i will.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh god... come on. Could we please stop this?
    Yeah I am not sure if I am really pro faction merge or whatever. But for me it's rather champions VS evil shizzle. Like in classic, tbc, wotlk, cataclysm, mop, legion where the faction war stories were there, but not so IN OUR FACES.
    It is still war if you have war with the legion.
    It is still war if you have war with old gods.
    And so on.. and so forth...
    So please for the love of war, let's stop this EMERRRRGEERRRD it's wooorld of waaaarcraft hurperdurperrr
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    So in other words, it's just your conjecture.

And we still don't have any proof that it's Anduin or that they're actually lies.

Azshara doesn't wield anyone. If anything, she's the one being wielded.
    Well considering old gods themselves see the void and thus from their point of view everything is the truth it obviously can't be a lie from their standpoint

Also the first lie was told according to the dream journal the only thing that anduin had said at that point was the funeral talk and the second lie was told between then and when sylvanas told us about him lying placing it around the time of 815

The third lie based on this pattern of what happens would be at either the point where he's saying that they defeated sylvanus or at the point he's talking to tyrande about The horde changing

you are right though we have absolutely no proof that he is the boy King other than him being referenced as the boy King multiple times in the last expansion and also multiple times now and described as the boy King in a book yeah he's totally not the boy King

And I mean isn't this technically a threat about speculation and in a lot of ways speculation about really thinly-veiled things called whispers of il'gynoth tend to be right

Should we not talk about how The whispers immediately just point out that the new leader of the Forsaken has been chosen because she sits upon an empty throne

if you want I can happily make a recording where we break down each and every one of The whispers to help you understand what they mean I'll even add illustrations if that would make it easier for you to comprehend

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    Oh god... come on. Could we please stop this?
    Yeah I am not sure if I am really pro faction merge or whatever. But for me it's rather champions VS evil shizzle. Like in classic, tbc, wotlk, cataclysm, mop, legion where the faction war stories were there, but not so IN OUR FACES.
    It is still war if you have war with the legion.
    It is still war if you have war with old gods.
    And so on.. and so forth...
    So please for the love of war, let's stop this EMERRRRGEERRRD it's wooorld of waaaarcraft hurperdurperrr
    So I don't know why people keep talking about faction merge we even had a cinematic where to leave to doubt that it will never happen even if they labored for a thousand years

I get it people want to do cross group stuff and that's fine that's okay that would solve a lot of issues being able to do some cross faction stuff in heck maybe just maybe since blizzard is so keen on making April fool's jokes a reality nowadays

For those of you confused look up happy reaper

maybe they will add in the traitor questline where you can leave your faction and go and join the other faction and that would be fine that would be okay but they will never merge the factions at all

Though it would be really interesting 2 join The horde and then fight some alliance champions and trial of the crusader

Last i looked, it's not called "World of WarbetweenHordeandAllianceCraft", either.

PIECE of what? Pie?

Gum?

Cake?

Ass?
    #TeamTinkers

Quote Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
    PIECE of what? Pie?

Gum?

Cake?

Ass?
    Ass, clearly. Next expansions after we defeat Sylvanas we will get a literal piece of her ass to turn in for the raid quest.

I think the scrapped "Nzoth in Nazjatar" thing may actually be something that ends up happening.

Maybe it's his lifeless corpse, and this expansions "Gorribal" landmark. If he dies to getting his soul sucked out by Xalatath it makes sense that his big ol corpse would be sticking out. And they can put it in Nazjatar so it doesn't add lag to the old world/because he comes out of his prison there.

Alternatively it was scrapped because he will die somewhere else.

Just hit me as i looking at the 2 "new" zones in 8.3. But outside the zone-wide "fight against X" tehre are no world quests, all we have are dailies.
    What are peoples thoughts on this? Might just be because this is the initial PTR patch, but is this a portent of future endgame quest design or just something done to save on dev time in preparation for 9.0?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Just hit me as i looking at the 2 "new" zones in 8.3. But outside the zone-wide "fight against X" tehre are no world quests, all we have are dailies.
    What are peoples thoughts on this? Might just be because this is the initial PTR patch, but is this a portent of future endgame quest design or just something done to save on dev time in preparation for 9.0?
    No new zone is....not quite what I wanted but yeah PTR updates maybe add stuff but again I don't know.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi