Quote Originally Posted by SHUMEGGAH View Post
    Are you referring to the "if you want to play blue eyed, white skinned elves, the Horde is waiting for you" comment?
    and
    "blue contacts in the future"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    I don't remember Ion promising blue eyes for anything.
    "if you want to play blue eyed, white skinned elves, the Horde is waiting for you. blue contacts in the future"

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    and
    "blue contacts in the future"

- - - Updated - - -

"if you want to play blue eyed, white skinned elves, the Horde is waiting for you. blue contacts in the future"
    Wasn't that a joke?

Wasn't that a joke?

He said it is possible that we have them

10+ Year Old Account
    Guessing the ptr goes up in the next 20 hours.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    They have bewbs. That's all some people look at.
    I am a bum guy, and since that doesnt realy excist in wow I am immune to this type of mind control.

Hope I get blue eyes on my BE DH /s

I don't remember Ion promising blue eyes for anything.
    Ghostcrawler never promised a pony, that's the joke
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

I'm hoping for good shadow priest changes but after what little they did for elemental (that's in a much worse position) I'm not hopeful. Guess I need to super gear my new warlock.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nootz View Post
    I'm hoping for good shadow priest changes but after what little they did for elemental (that's in a much worse position) I'm not hopeful. Guess I need to super gear my new warlock.
    I know of a spriest who plays the spec really, really well. I'll have to get some tips from her.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Star Wars derangement syndrome, where every female character ever is suddenly a Rey clone. Seek medical assistance.
    THANK YOU! You are awesome.

New PTR build just hit, still 8.0.1 but definitely a sign that stuff is happening!

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    New PTR build just hit, still 8.0.1 but definitely a sign that stuff is happening!
    Wooohooo!! Yes! Do you happen to have an educated guess on how long till we see some juicy stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Wooohooo!! Yes! Do you happen to have an educated guess on how long till we see some juicy stuff?
    Ion said hoping before the end of the week, so could be anywhere from now to ~30 hours from now.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Ion said hoping before the end of the week, so could be anywhere from now to ~30 hours from now.
    Okay thank you. I'll keep my eyes peeled for updates then

Here we go bois - ptr is updating

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Definely we see preparations for 8.1 build. I guess it will come tomorrow, how Ion said.

Star Wars derangement syndrome, where every female character ever is suddenly a Rey clone. Seek medical assistance.
    Seriously, I don't know what is worse, SJW stuff forced into media or paranoids seeing SJW stuff in every corner and raising hell whenever they see woman or black character.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Definely we see preparations for 8.1 build. I guess it will come tomorrow, how Ion said.

Seriously, I don't know what is worse, SJW stuff forced into media or paranoids seeing SJW stuff in every corner and raising hell whenever they see woman or black character.
    muh centrism.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Tbh I hope it does, if it goes live later this day I am going to be distracted at the office and I have some complex crap to do tomorrow
    It will be unplayable first day anyway, it's first patch of new expac, ton of people will try to jump in. I'm more hyped about datamined stuff (especially bosses in Zuldazar, I think we'll get at least names and order).

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post
    muh centrism.
    Muh "have to pick a side"

At the end of the day, media is media and it really doesn't fucking matter, if you don't like something, don't consume it. WOW IM SO CENTRIST DUUUUUUUDE WATCH OUTTTT

Do we have any idea what the new PTR build was for? Prep for 8.1 deployment?