Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Horde lost Lordaeron too buddy. If you need someone to blame, blame Greymane for starting a war in Stormheim and blame Anduin for allowing someone who attempted to overthrow Silvanas in a peaceful meeting between family in Before the Storm. Saurfang only agreed to march on Teldrassil because of Greymane and his actions in Stormheim.
    Huh, what you on about Greymane started nothing he just got some revenge for Gilneas and Slyvanas killing his son he might be continuing the feud but its not without reason and she again was the instigator here

Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    And almost won the whole war with it before it even started. If Sylvanas' plan plays out, she would have killed the whole alliance leadership* with the blight bomb. Sure, Deus ex Jaina stopped it, but Sylvanas took the risk, and failed. It's on her entirely, not on the alliance. I mean the whole war was provoked by her.

*Tyrande is like an overly attached girlfriend at this point, "MALFURIOOOON" - that' all she cares about, I wouldn't even trust her to take care of a roach. These night elf ladies are weird. (similar to Azshara + Sargeras?) Velen... /sigh.
    Read Elegy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by God Dragon View Post
    But oh man that 20min of questing through Azshara just PROVES horde favoritism dude. level 10 zones are the epitome of gameplay and story amirite?
    Yes Azashara rebuild was awesome
    The goblins got a continious story meanwhile worgens were dropped off at a tree and the rest of their experience was pretty much exactly like the night elves with no additional content.

Actually you had to roll horde and go to silverpine forest to see more of the worgen storyline.
    You are equating 1 character in cinematic to entire regions and questlines that the horde got and the alliance player did not.
    Also chill out dude spamming lol does not add anything of value to your post. You just seem unhinged.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormmantis View Post
    Huh, what you on about Greymane started nothing he just got some revenge for Gilneas and Slyvanas killing his son he might be continuing the feud but its not without reason and she again was the instigator here
    Greymane was the instigator in Stormheim, the Alliance and more importantly Anduin acknowledge this as a fact. He attacked the Horde UNPROVOKED in Stormheim.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Greymane was the instigator in Stormheim, the Alliance and more importantly Anduin acknowledge this as a fact. He attacked the Horde UNPROVOKED in Stormheim.
    Wasn't his reasoning the whole thing that happened in Gilneas? So unprovoked is kind of pushing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    And almost won the whole war with it before it even started. If Sylvanas' plan plays out, she would have killed the whole alliance leadership* with the blight bomb. Sure, Deus ex Jaina stopped it, but Sylvanas took the risk, and failed. It's on her entirely, not on the alliance. I mean the whole war was provoked by her.

*Tyrande is like an overly attached girlfriend at this point, "MALFURIOOOON" - that' all she cares about, I wouldn't even trust her to take care of a roach. These night elf ladies are weird. (similar to Azshara + Sargeras?) Velen... /sigh.
    Genn and Anduin were the only "leadership" present. Genn is too hotheaded to lead anything properly and Anduin is too inexperienced to lead anything properly. Turalyon would be a better high king than Anduin.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    Wasn't his reasoning the whole thing that happened in Gilneas? So unprovoked is kind of pushing it.
    Something that happened many years prior, under the order of 2 Warchief's past. It was 100% unprovoked.
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Something that happened many years prior, under the order of 2 Warchief's past. It was 100% unprovoked.
    WoW story progression is very slow, its not like this happened decades or centuries ago.
    it happened just a few years ago and the person responsible is not only alive but also the leader.

Pretty sure it was warranted. Dude you are standing on very thin ice arguing this. Let's agree to disagree but logically his move makes sense.

Yes Azashara rebuild was awesome
    The goblins got a continious story meanwhile worgens were dropped off at a tree and the rest of their experience was pretty much exactly like the night elves with no additional content.

Actually you had to roll horde and go to silverpine forest to see more of the worgen storyline.
    You are equating 1 character in cinematic to entire regions and questlines that the horde got and the alliance player did not.
    Also chill out dude spamming lol does not add anything of value to your post. You just seem unhinged.
    The azshara rebuild was stupid and ruined a cool zone. Its a giant gimmick and it sucks, the only reason people do it is because its faster than barrens and they dont even do the entire zone because at 15 you spam queue dungeons anyways.

The goblins did not get a continuous story other than they helped get to twilight highlands and some joined the true horde. Genn has been in the face of the horde talking shit since he was introduced and he actually does stuff like completely outplay sylvanas in stormheim. I dont know why you think having a dumb ass lvl 10 zone that you can literaly blow through in 20min or just outright SKIP is better than having a character like genn who is always in everybodys face.

Entire regions and questlines is bullshit. Entire Region that is a level 10zone. You are equating one of the alliance's most important and present lore characters to a race who obtained 1 zone over you as compensation.

The lols don't have to add value. Im mocking your pathetic argument of how you call horde players sensitive while also crying that worgen get less than GOBLINS. Of all the races you choose the one who has the most unappealing leader in the game AND he was not even present for 4 expansions after goblins were introduced. Nobody cares that they got a level 10 zone and nobody cares that you have to make a horde character to see worgen get shit on in silverpine in another level 10 zone when you have a character like genn who actually does stuff out of it.

WoW story progression is very slow, its not like this happened decades or centuries ago.
    it happened just a few years ago and the person responsible is not only alive but also the leader.

Pretty sure it was warranted. Dude you are standing on very thin ice arguing this. Let's agree to disagree but logically his move makes sense.
    There's no agree to disagree, you're wrong and I'm speaking from actual lore perspective. Anduin even says that it was an unprovoked attack in Before the Storm, the reality is he had every chance to go reclaim his city and he refuses to, the fact of the matter is Black Dragons were inhabiting Gilneas at the end of Cataclysm(which Rogues and Wrathion took care of), Sylvanas never had any interest in Gilneas, but had to attack it under the orders of Garrosh. Blaming her for what Garrosh wanted is as bad as Jaina blaming the entire Horde for what Garrosh did. Reality is Genn and Jaina are mental and are giving bad information to Anduin.
    Last edited by Zyky; 2018-08-13 at 07:33 PM.
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

10+ Year Old Account
    The azshara rebuild was stupid and ruined a cool zone. Its a giant gimmick and it sucks, the only reason people do it is because its faster than barrens and they dont even do the entire zone because at 15 you spam queue dungeons anyways.

The goblins did not get a continuous story other than they helped get to twilight highlands and some joined the true horde. Genn has been in the face of the horde talking shit since he was introduced and he actually does stuff like completely outplay sylvanas in stormheim. I dont know why you think having a dumb ass lvl 10 zone that you can literaly blow through in 20min or just outright SKIP is better than having a character like genn who is always in everybodys face.

Entire regions and questlines is bullshit. Entire Region that is a level 10zone. You are equating one of the alliance's most important and present lore characters to a race who obtained 1 zone over you as compensation.

The lols don't have to add value. Im mocking your pathetic argument of how you call horde players sensitive while also crying that worgen get less than GOBLINS. Of all the races you choose the one who has the most unappealing leader in the game AND he was not even present for 4 expansions after goblins were introduced. Nobody cares that they got a level 10 zone and nobody cares that you have to make a horde character to see worgen get shit on in silverpine in another level 10 zone when you have a character like genn who actually does stuff out of it.
    If you are going to tell me Azashara pre-cata was somehow superior to post-cata you must be high. That place was on par with Silithus regarding lack of any content whatsoever.
    Also I see how it is.
    Blizzard spent time, money and resources to build a goblin town in Orgrimmar and an entire new zone for the horde.
    They then grabbed ONE tree from the worgen starting zone. Dropped it in Darnassus and called it a day.
    The fact that you did not enjoy it or don't use it is besides the point.
    You would have a stronger argument if you could point to a worgen region for the alliance to experience or enjoy.
    Instead you are here screaming like madman about 1 worgen character showing up in events.

The fact that now we have a single character that shows up in cinematic and that somehow excuses that or the fact that Horde got 2 short movies for this expantion is pathetic. The goblins and their presence is all over the horde and their storylines meanwhile the Worgen are completely forgotten. The fact that we have 1 character shows up in cinematic somehow means there is an alliance bias is insane.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Please? Just one? Because both Teldrassil and Lordaeron were bullshit. It wasn’t “The Horde takes one of our cities and we take one of theirs”, it was “Sylvanas destroys two cities”. Both battles made us look like complete morons. Battle for Lordaeron was supposed to be our comeback, yet once again we’re left scratching our heads while Sylvanas and gang fly off with an evil smile.

So, in BfA, can the Alliance please have one big, unconditional victory where the Horde doesn’t get off easy? I know most of the devs are Horde fanbois, but we would like to have some faction pride as well.
    As long as sylvanas or any of the windrunners or jaina dont die im quite fine with any victory alliance gets.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

10+ Year Old Account
    There's no agree to disagree, you're wrong and I'm speaking from actual lore perspective. Anduin even says that it was an unprovoked attack in Before the Storm, the reality is he had every chance to go reclaim his city and he refuses to, the fact of the matter is Black Dragons were inhabiting Gilneas at the end of Cataclysm(which Rogues and Wrathion took care of), Sylvanas never had any interest in Gilneas, but had to attack it under the orders of Garrosh. Blaming her for what Garrosh wanted is as bad as Jaina blaming the entire Horde for what Garrosh did. Reality is Genn and Jaina are mental and are giving bad information to Anduin.
    Then they are vengeful characters, seems like story telling to me so I will not argue it.
    These characters want vengeance for whatever wrong done to them. I certainly understand where they are coming from.

Lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol.
    How about how Genn is an actual character and gallywix has done basically nothing? How the worgen are an important part of the alliance story while the goblins don't do shit for the horde other than carve out the land in the shape of the horde symbol.

But oh man that 20min of questing through Azshara just PROVES horde favoritism dude. level 10 zones are the epitome of gameplay and story amirite?

You seriously call horde players sensitive but are actually bitching that goblins got slums in orgrimmar and a lvl 10 zone while genn has become one of the most important lore characters. Fucking hilarious
    rofl.

Worgen aren't in the Alliance story just token Genn.

Goblin representation? They have done more in the with the bilgewater Cartel has had more presence then the Dwarves / and Gnomes put together

whats funny is the faction leaders of the Alliance lead nameless armies of humans.

Horde the Leaders / Generals / and races get equal development across the board.`

The Alliance right now is a bunch of homeless refugees shacking up with humans

Worgen have nothing, Gnomes have nothing, Draenei have nothing, Night Elves have nothing, Void Elves have nothing, All the Dwarves fight over 1 city , and up until recently Jaina was a homeless exile

Horde strategically let Undercity fall. outside that everyone of their races aren't squatters and have their own capitals and culture
    Last edited by anaxie; 2018-08-13 at 07:51 PM.

If you are going to tell me Azashara pre-cata was somehow superior to post-cata you must be high. That place was on par with Silithus regarding lack of any content whatsoever.
    Also I see how it is.
    Blizzard spent time, money and resources to build a goblin town in Orgrimmar and an entire new zone for the horde.
    They then grabbed ONE tree from the worgen starting zone. Dropped it in Darnassus and called it a day.
    The fact that you did not enjoy it or don't use it is besides the point.
    You would have a stronger argument if you could point to a worgen region for the alliance to experience or enjoy.
    Instead you are here screaming like madman about 1 worgen character showing up in events.

The fact that now we have a single character that shows up in cinematic and that somehow excuses that or the fact that Horde got 2 short movies for this expantion is pathetic. The goblins and their presence is all over the horde and their storylines meanwhile the Worgen are completely forgotten. The fact that we have 1 character shows up in cinematic somehow means there is an alliance bias is insane.
    Yes im going to argue that Azshara Pre-cata was superior asthetically. It looked beautiful now it looks like a dumb because goblins got to it and ruined it.

How I see it is Blizzard spent time, money and resources to build up a good Worgen character then let the goblin one go AWOL.
    The Fact that I dont enjoy it is besides the point... My point isnt that i dont like it, but that it has no real importance and nobody really goes to it while genn has had WAY more work put into him than azshara and he is way more important to the lore than azshara and the alliance players care way more about him, his people and how they are treated because of this while nobody gives a fuck about goblins because they have no character let alone a relatable character...

You would have a stronger argument if the goblins did something other than ruin azshara and build siege engines for the horde but instead you are here bitching like an alliance player about 1 goblin zone that isnt used past level 10.

I never said Genn excuses the fact that the horde got 2 cinematics in BFA you are just pathetic and have no argument so you have resorted to putting words in my mouth. The reason horde has 2 cinematics is because they knew horde players would be unhappy with how they portrayed the horde AGAIN but that doesn't matter to you.

Goblins and the presense all over the horde meanwhile lack there of in any sort of meaningful story other than "We mined some stuff here and built something there" is not better than having a main character who kicks sylvanas' ass and has a clear goal and motivation.

How about how the alliance has more characters, always saves the world, had more zones until cata (which evening out the leveling zones is seen as horde favoritism) has stronger characters, has more relatable characters, and all the neutral characters are alliance races that dont have any actual ties with the horde other than they used to kill orcs? Maybe thats where the bias is?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucavian View Post
    Horde attacks Theramore. Alliance loses it forever.
    Horde attacks Teldrassil. Alliance loses it forever.
    Alliance attacks Horde at Lordaeron. Alliance loses it forever.

Alliance attacks Orgrimmar. Horde get it back like it never happened.

#NoBias
    There was never an equivalent to Theramore for the Horde. So that was leveling the playing field.

Also Horde loose Undercity forever.

#yourebais

Yes im going to argue that Azshara Pre-cata was superior asthetically. It looked beautiful now it looks like a dumb because goblins got to it and ruined it.

How I see it is Blizzard spent time, money and resources to build up a good Worgen character then let the goblin one go AWOL.
    The Fact that I dont enjoy it is besides the point... My point isnt that i dont like it, but that it has no real importance and nobody really goes to it while genn has had WAY more work put into him than azshara and he is way more important to the lore than azshara and the alliance players care way more about him, his people and how they are treated because of this while nobody gives a fuck about goblins because they have no character let alone a relatable character...

You would have a stronger argument if the goblins did something other than ruin azshara and build siege engines for the horde but instead you are here bitching like an alliance player about 1 goblin zone that isnt used past level 10.

I never said Genn excuses the fact that the horde got 2 cinematics in BFA you are just pathetic and have no argument so you have resorted to putting words in my mouth. The reason horde has 2 cinematics is because they knew horde players would be unhappy with how they portrayed the horde AGAIN but that doesn't matter to you.

Goblins and the presense all over the horde meanwhile lack there of in any sort of meaningful story other than "We mined some stuff here and built something there" is not better than having a main character who kicks sylvanas' ass and has a clear goal and motivation.

How about how the alliance has more characters, always saves the world, had more zones until cata (which evening out the leveling zones is seen as horde favoritism) has stronger characters, has more relatable characters, and all the neutral characters are alliance races that dont have any actual ties with the horde other than they used to kill orcs? Maybe thats where the bias is?
    why the fuck are you comparing goblins to worgen when the counterpart is gnomes who have done. FUCK ALL since Vanilla

Worgens counterpart at this point is Forsaken and the Forsaken race and characters and leader gets development. For Worgen. its only genn. the race may aswell not exist.

nevermind how cringe Genn a KING is when he goes around literally being Anduins Dog beloowing MY KING!.
    what a disaster and a failure.

Also I wouldn't even downplay goblins when Blood Elves have more character and cultural development than your MAIN faction race.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2018-08-13 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    rofl.

Worgen aren't in the Alliance story just token Genn.

Goblin representation? They have done more in the with the bilgewater Cartel has had more presence then the Dwarves / and Gnomes put together

whats funny is the faction leaders of the Alliance lead nameless armies of humans.

Horde the Leaders / Generals / and races get equal development across the board.
    Whats funny is you are full of shit...
    Seriously you are going to sit here and say Cairne, Vol'jin, Gallywix, Lorthemar, Baine, and Rokhan get as much development as Saurfang, Thrall, Garrosh, and sylvanas?

While ignoring Jaina, Anduin, Varian, Genn and the like? I mean now you can even throw Velen, alleria and turalyon after legion. Goblins dont get more story than dwarves and gnomes combined you are full of shit. They dont even have a present leader until BFA all they do is make the siege weapons meanwhile the dwarves are having their leadership conflict, Varian had his whole high king story in MoP, Anduin had his whole adventure with his gay lover in MoP, Jaina has had more development than any other character in WoW so far... Genn is ALWAYS present in anything the alliance does. like come on you guys are purposefully giving false information to have a reason to complain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then you lie.
    What was your favorite quest there? How long did you level there? Any characters of note you want to mention?
    Also as I said the fact that you dont like it does not change a single fact about it being there and made for you. Alliance got nothing.

You will never convince me that a single character that shows up every few minutes in cinematic excuses extra content for horde.

Yes they got a zone, an area in orgrimmar and heavy presence in multiple places involving the horde as NPCs. How many Goblin golems or goblin style settlements in for questing do you think I came accross. They have huge presence. More so than even the dawrves or the gnomes much less Worgen. What you saying is delusional and factually false. Get that selective biased vision out of here.

Indeed the horde was unhappy for being shoved into an evil role again but they got cinematics. What did the alliance get? a music video.

Its not great, I agree, but at least they are there. I don't recall even an equivalent of that for the worgen do you?

Jesus christ here we go about characters. You can have all the characters you want baby, I ain't taking them away from you.
    I just don't like to be given less content and then given an bland character in cinematics to say "SEE YOU EXIST WORGEN! WE DID NOT FORGET!"

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    why the fuck are you comparing goblins to worgen when the counterpart is gnomes who have done. FUCK ALL since Vanilla

Worgens counterpart at this point is Forsaken and the Forsaken race and characters and leader gets development. For Worgen. its only genn. the race may aswell not exist.

nevermind how cringe Genn a KING is when he goes around literally being Anduins Dog beloowing MY KING!.
    what a disaster and a failure.

Also I wouldn't even downplay goblins when Blood Elves have more character and cultural development than your MAIN faction race.
    Maybe instead of blinding talking shit and being a biased alliance fanboy you should read who I was talking to before you jumped in and sided with him just because hes also an alliance fanboy.

Toho was comparing goblins and worgen because they came in at the same time. He was crying that goblins got a zone with story and worgen didnt and I have been saying worgen got a character with story and goblins didn't

Salty Feline Overlord Beerbill Society's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    LOL

You and Toho are so biased it hurts.

Cool you lost Benedictus and fandral. The Horde loses randos all the time too they are not at the level of cairne, thrall, garrosh, vol'jin and soon to be sylvanas. Plus alliance has way more character than the horde still.

Magni became a diamond statue around the same time cairne died and then came back as a much more important lore character. Way more interested than being poisoned and dying forever.

Varian Solod a giant fel reaver, jumped down into an army of demons and killed a bunch before he was outnumbered by way more than 5 and gul'dan and still accomplished his goal of saving the rest of his alliance. Vol'jin literally turned his head away from ONE fel guard mid swing and got rekt 1v1.

Horde obliterate stormwind in the first war is met by the horde being defeated in the second war and being put into interment camps...
    Horde bias

"... And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." - Ezekiel 25:17

"My name is Legion: for we are many." - Mark 5:9
    My characters :3