Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Your Favorite Orc of all time!

Hey everyone, so yeah which orc in Warcraft history is your favorite of all time?

For me It is Orgrim Doomhammer then close second Varok Saurfang and Thrall.

The reasons why he is my favorite because not only he was one of the strongest Orcs but also one of the best when it comes to tactical warfare (he is not just brute strength fellow orc). His Horde was arguably the strongest Horde in my opinion he would have taken Eastern Kingdoms if it wasn't for Gul'dan.

Deleted
    For me it's a tie between Thrall and Broxigar, though in game we know more about Thrall obviously. Anyone who is not familiar with Broxigar, you should definitely look him up - that orc was a legend

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by H1gh Contra5t View Post
    For me it's a tie between Thrall and Broxigar, though in game we know more about Thrall obviously. Anyone who is not familiar with Broxigar, you should definitely look him up - that orc was a legend
    Tbh he is cool and being Varok Saurfang's brother is indeed makes him even cooler but imo he is so overhyped. I mean let us be honest who say if Grom or Orgrim Doomhammer or Varok Saurfang wouldn't do as good if they got such legendary weapon you know what I mean?

Grom./10chars
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Grom Hellscream.... long story arc but from the first to take the blood of Mannoroth to being the one that freed all orcs for Demonic Influence was a worthwhile one. The Mannoroth cutscene alone is still amazing to this day for me despite how dated it is.
    "All right, sweethearts, what are you waiting for? Breakfast in bed? It's another glorious day in the Corps. A day in the Marine Corps is like a day on the farm: Every meal's a banquet. Every paycheck's a fortune! Every formation's a parade! I LOVE the Corps! " - Sgt Apone (Aliens)

Salty Feline Overlord Beerbill Society's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I loved Grom after playing Warcraft 3 but WoD kinda ruined it for me. My favorite is Broxigar Saurfang.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    Tbh he is cool and being Varok Saurfang's brother is indeed makes him even cooler but imo he is so overhyped. I mean let us be honest who say if Grom or Orgrim Doomhammer or Varok Saurfang wouldn't do as good if they got such legendary weapon you know what I mean?
    It's not about the weapon, is how you wield it

"... And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." - Ezekiel 25:17

"My name is Legion: for we are many." - Mark 5:9
    My characters :3

Orgrim too. I mean even though we never saw how his reign would look like when there's no war, how he handled hot patato he was given spoke really highly of him imo.
    I think he embodied both Thrall's and Garrosh's best aspects, and would be a pretty decent warchief.

Also, honorable mention to Grom.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm usually not a fan of orcs, buuut...

MU Grom.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    I'll never, ever understand why people give two shits about Brox. He is about the worst orc in the entire franchise, basically a piece of green cardboard with what, 5-6 lines in the entire trilogy. All he does is slice Sargeras with a magic axe - that's it! The guy isn't a character he's more like the tiniest deux ex machina ever.

Ooooooon topic though!

Orgrim Doomhammer (curse you WoD!) and Thrall.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Gotta be Gul'dan

I loved Thrall before Cataclysm. Since Cataclysm his story arc became pathetic to the point that even Blizzard has strategically forgotten about him.

I hope they manage to bring him back in an interesting but not cheesy way. Until then, we will have old Saurfang to honor the values of the horde.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    I loved Thrall before Cataclysm. Since Cataclysm his story arc became pathetic to the point that even Blizzard has strategically forgotten about him.

I hope they manage to bring him back in an interesting but not cheesy way. Until then, we will have old Saurfang to honor the values of the horde.
    Forgotten him? He was in both Legion and WoD. They didn't forget him, but Metzen both retired and had to have some serious surgery.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Mankirk's wife, cause she dead
    Last edited by mmoc41d0333bdc; 2018-08-13 at 01:39 PM. Reason: Autocorrect

7+ Year Old Account
    Probably Eitrigg.
    Hope BfA doesn't ruin him
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Only orc of note if you ask me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerbill Society View Post
    I loved Grom after playing Warcraft 3 but WoD kinda ruined it for me. My favorite is Broxigar Saurfang.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not about the weapon, is how you wield it
    Yes I know but the orcs names I mentioned are not normal orcs at all. This is why I challenge the fact that who said they couldn't do as good?

I have a lot of Orcs I love, but my favorites are three that kinda rotate are Gul'dan, Warlord Zaela and Ga'nar.
    Gul'dan because he's a cunning bastard (plus warlock cred).
    Zaela because she was always rebellious and even though she ended up being a villain I still love how zealous and efficient she was.
    Ga'nar... well, he's just badass but not in a world-saving kind of way, he's more of a local-scale kind of awesome, which I found refreshing after seeing an Orc juice up with Old God blood and previously another Orc going all Hadouken on a dragon.

15+ Year Old Account
    Would I get banned if I post a picture of Shrek?

On topic: I prefer Thrall over any other orc, since he symbolizes the "intellectual" or intelligent side in orcs, which I prefer to that brute side.
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

Thrall, all other orcs are pretty insignificant.

The deadest one.