Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    MU Grom or AU? or do you share the second place with both Groms?
    MU, I try to ignore AU as much as I possibly can. Grom's AU portrayal wasn't terribly great (Most weren't, but Grom was a sore spot for me).

Also about Thrall because he is more human than most orcs. :P
    Oh, I figured. I just pointed it out for the benefit of Orc fans that actually do like Thrall.

Deleted
    Nazgrim! Now one of the 4 horseman. Read his story on wowwiki if i got you curious. He is just a guy who's story started just like ours. Every expansion you saw him grow in rank. I remember killing him in SoO and it felt bad! Imagine how happy i was after getting him back as a badass DK
    Im a DK main

Gul'Dan by far, then Thrall and Grom

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Ner'zhul; prior to...well...all of the really messed up crap that happened to him.

Next to him would be, of course, Doomhammer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

Deleted
    Garrosh, Nazgrim and High Warlord Cromush for his beautiful white mohawk.

Thrall, Garrosh, Grommash.
    Is anyone interested in bara orc though, feel free to give me pm

A case can definitely be made for Grommash (not AU.) He was a warmonger and then a redeemed hero in the end, you'd be hard pressed to find an orc with a better story arc.

Cataclysm and Warlords of Draenor fucked Thrall up, before that he was a good runner up to Grom.

Thrall,the original warchief.

Drek'Thar always felt like the TRUE warchief of the Horde, because unlike Thrall, he was actually out there on the front lines of combat for years. Always defending him in Alterac Valley made me feel quite attached to him.

If it wss Varok Saurfang stationed in Iceblood Garrison by himself slaughtering Alliance for years, people would never shut up about it. But Varok mostly stood around idle in Orgimmar doing nothing. No, it was Galvangar in that garrison, killing alliance all day by himself for years. And Galvangar gets no praise.

I feel more connection to Drek and Galvangar than other orcs.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Drek'Thar always felt like the TRUE warchief of the Horde, because unlike Thrall, he was actually out there on the front lines of combat for years. Always defending him in Alterac Valley made me feel quite attached to him.

If it wss Varok Saurfang stationed in Iceblood Garrison by himself slaughtering Alliance for years, people would never shut up about it. But Varok mostly stood around idle in Orgimmar doing nothing. No, it was Galvangar in that garrison, killing alliance all day by himself for years. And Galvangar gets no praise.

I feel more connection to Drek and Galvangar than other orcs.
    ..... What? The guy hid in the barracks, besides AV isn't really canon as such. Drek'thar is ancient and was never a fighter, but a seer and advisor.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    ..... What? The guy hid in the barracks, besides AV isn't really canon as such. Drek'thar is ancient and was never a fighter, but a seer and advisor.
    I don't give a crap what people think is canon or not. I spent so much time in AV that Drek and Galvangar have more meaning to me than other orcs. And Galvangar isn't hiding in there. He's right on the front lines, just waiting to kick butt. Thrall and Varok are hiding in Org, far away from battle.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Samuro. Because samurai is best thing what can happen to orc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Orgrim Doomhammer. Warchief Thrall in second place.

Deleted
    Gul’dangerous. Or Ner’zhul.

Quiz in my sig tells you which orc you are

- - - Updated - - -

Actually Samuro or that crazy guy on broken isles are pretty lit

- - - Updated - - -

And Lantresor as well

- - - Updated - - -

Oh Mankrik too

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syriane View Post
    Gul’dangerous. Or Ner’zhul.

Quiz in my sig tells you which orc you are

- - - Updated - - -

Actually Samuro or that crazy guy on broken isles are pretty lit

- - - Updated - - -

And Lantresor as well

- - - Updated - - -

Oh Mankrik too
    Nice Quiz man ! I was Draka somehow.

Most of old Clan leaders from the Warcraft 1/2 era were really cool.

Deleted
    Always been oddly fond of Jorin Deadeye. Knew Garroshs was a wrongem from day 1!