Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarry View Post
    Whoa great response.. kinda shows the kinda devoted fans they got..

I loved this game for years but part of loving and caring for something is also pointing when they mess up.. and for me they did with this exp..

If someone isnt atracted to the game it should worrie them.. if wow isnt a top game on twitch it should worrie them.. if personalities in utube dont care about the game it should worrie them..

Cause if this games wants to survive it need more than hardcore blizz white knights.. it needs sales and subscriptions..
    I absolutely hear where you're coming from.

The go to response to when someone doesn't like the game or criticizes it is "okay bye, cya, we don't care n' blizzard doesn't either!!!"

And it's like... What are you going to say when there's no one else left to say that to? lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Do they even release them anymore? Can't remember WoD or Legion numbers, just sentences like "Legion did X times better than WoD when it comes to Y".
    back in WoD era before FFonline showed how a 14 years old epnis shrunk and started to have more subs, blizz was still believing that sub numbers show how strong an online game is, they only stopped that after selfie patch when even most blizz ass kissers couldn't find excuse for an literal patch with just selfie cam (blackrock foundary was tested in wod beta, ppl were puzzled with its delay but seems that blizz always test now x.1 raids prior to release, as they did with nighthold that had some parts available during legion beta)
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Based on the tiny amount of people I see online I'd say the reception is not as good as it used to. But maybe that's due to me using Warmode. I've been used to a lot more players around on day 1 or 2 past launch.
    The steady 40+ online in my guild and over 40 out of guild bnet folks on all the time says something much different to me.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Guardian Bob View Post
    If they release numbers then it did well... enough. If they don't then it didn't do so well. But we all know the whales are buying up multiple copies.
    That is true can't stop the whales lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    I cannot see the wind, but I see the trees bend and sway and the grasses of fields flow like waves.

Load any of the top streamers up and see that they are basically playing an empty sandbox.

But despite truth being self evident.. some people will still maintain that WoW is booming with people playing. lol

Lot of low grade self proclaimed analyst(as if they have some inside information) since TBC has been claiming world of warcraft is dying or it is on decline , but as usual low grade analyst will give poor prediction.
    Number of players in a shard can be reduced or increased as per server capability, the Analyst.
    And as usual like a low grade analyst , you are avoiding a simple and straight question.

i see so many players everywhere, the active number of subs must be huge right now. It feels like wotlk release. GREAT!

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    Go and watch streams right now... Sodapoppin with 34,000 viewers... but in his game noone is around... it's a ghost town. It's actually hilarious to watch an MMO with noone in it.

It's a big sandbox.
    lol is someone paying you to make posts like this ?
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Basically 10 million people are interested enough to purchase and play live wow the problems is retention.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Base on our very large guild ... BfA is a bit smaller than Legion (first day/night numbers are around 80% of Legion).

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

We'll either know after the first week it's out as Blizzard will boast about it ...

or they may talk about it at the next shareholder conference call in November.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodrunner View Post
    i was going to say 7, and they all QQ all over the front page at MMOC
    MMO-C users? Whining? Surely you jest!

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    I absolutely hear where you're coming from.

The go to response to when someone doesn't like the game or criticizes it is "okay bye, cya, we don't care n' blizzard doesn't either!!!"

And it's like... What are you going to say when there's no one else left to say that to? lol.
    Yea, indeed. I'm sorry that you need to play a game what you don't like. There is no point discussing with people like the OP because it is an overreacted post, besides that what are we (people who like to play this game) suppose to say? If you have complaints about the game it is better to post it on their offcial forums instead of a fanbased website forum.

'P.1: this game is garbage.
    P.2: ye indeed redesigned crap.
    P.3: i hate blizzard.
    P.4: i want classic'

Update; Nevermind that, rly.
    Last edited by PlazaPlaza; 2018-08-17 at 10:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    And Im sure your opinion of just bfa bashing is totally wrong and soon be proven wrong when blizzard tells the numbers :-p
    I'm excited to see you wrong on this though. I mean who really thinks that BfA>Legion when it comes to (commercial) reception? Seriously? No new class. Quite unpopular setting. Two reasons why BfA will never be received as good as Legion. To think that BfA will be more successful than Legion is just delusional.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alvito View Post
    The steady 40+ online in my guild and over 40 out of guild bnet folks on all the time says something much different to me.
    What exactly though? You don't see them in the open world so... it has nothing to do with my observations. When I'm running through zones and there are barely people that's something I experience directly. Having 40 folks online on my friend list doesn't tell me anything regarding open world or zones.
    Last edited by Nyel; 2018-08-17 at 09:17 AM.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    https://www.usgamer.net/articles/wor...rds-of-draenor

Sometimes they say. In legion they told us they sold 3.3 million within its first week
    key word make sure to include that does not inclue pre-purchases, cause alot of people will take that as "only 3.3 mil people playing"

Deleted
    Ive seen a couple of people from 110-120. Literally a couple, so two people. But then again I'm playing Alliance (super dead faction) and there's an insane amount of sharding and phasing, which is really ruining the feel of being an online game. Sometimes I forget there are other people than me in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    Ive seen a couple of people from 110-120. Literally a couple, so two people. But then again I'm playing Alliance (super dead faction) and there's an insane amount of sharding and phasing, which is really ruining the feel of being an online game. Sometimes I forget there are other people than me in this game.
    The sharding and phasing needs to be fixed, especially when you are in a group, I hope that is high on their ' fix list'.

I'm excited to see you wrong on this though. I mean who really thinks that BfA>Legion when it comes to (commercial) reception? Seriously? No new class. Quite unpopular setting. Two reasons why BfA will never be received as good as Legion. To think that BfA will be more successful than Legion is just delusional.

- - - Updated - - -

What exactly though? You don't see them in the open world so... it has nothing to do with my observations. When I'm running through zones and there are barely people that's something I experience directly. Having 40 folks online on my friend list doesn't tell me anything regarding open world or zones.
    I see tons of people besides the 1 to 4 running around with me. I have tried both warmode phasing on and off and see people all over. It could be your server, it could be where you are deciding to play who knows. On my server things are busy as hell soon. People at every quest/fp hub, on the roads to and from hubs and quests and often multiple people in the same area doing the same quests. Even more so when high demand WQ overlap a quest area.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    key word make sure to include that does not inclue pre-purchases, cause alot of people will take that as "only 3.3 mil people playing"
    Yeah i was thinking about that also.

I still said in another thread that i think more people buy the expansion when it releases than people who pre purchase.
    But ofcourse, that person told me "where is the source on that?"

Source patrol in action.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Yeah i was thinking about that also.

I still said in another thread that i think more people buy the expansion when it releases than people who pre purchase.
    But ofcourse, that person told me "where is the source on that?"

Source patrol in action.
    I mean, i would think opposite, speaking that so many people pre-purchased it the day it came onto the shop it crashed everything...
    and well when you can buy something ahead of time why buy it when its coming out, and then have to wait to play because of that.