Siege of Boralus - Can't enter as Alliance

This happened on beta but was fixed, Alliance should be able to just walk in at 120 like Horde can for Kings Rest, anyone else having this issue? no one in my group can enter.

Must progress further in War Campaign.

Horde are the only faction that needs the War Campaign to enter it.

Copied character to beta and it can zone in no problem.
    Last edited by Deicoy; 2018-08-15 at 11:17 AM.

Deleted
    Beta didn't have the requirements you needed on live. Siege and King's rest are rep gated and mythic only afaik.

Quote Originally Posted by EUPLEB View Post
    Beta didn't have the requirements you needed on live. Siege and King's rest are rep gated and mythic only afaik.
    You can enter King's Rest as Horde with no rep requirement.

You need to finish the Jaina questline and get this achieve to enter.

King's Rest is rep and war campaign gated for Alliance but not Horde. Horde need to do story chapters for it.

Siege of Boralus is rep and war campaigned gated for Horde but not Alliance. Alliance need to do story chapters for it.

I'm having the same issue, having completed the Jaina questline it's still telling me that I need to progress further in the war campaign.

Got a reply from a GM confirming it is a bug and Alliance should be able to enter the moment they hit 120.

- - - Updated - - -

Hotfix in the works.
    Last edited by Deicoy; 2018-08-16 at 12:26 PM.

I completed the siege of boralus dungeon yesterday, so a hotfix is deffo not required to enter

The achievement needed that was listed in the earlier post is actually not the correct one, the achievement you need to enter is called 'A Nation United'. You get this achievement at the end of the Jaina questline which involves quests in all 3 zones and 3 dungeon quests and a solo scenario where you save little Jaina in a nightmare.

How's it a bug. ROFL.

Alliance needs to be attuned via completing the storyline quest chain.

Did you read none of the comments here?

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbypro View Post
    How's it a bug. ROFL.

Alliance needs to be attuned via completing the storyline quest chain.

Did you read none of the comments here?
    Because the Horde can simply go into their own, while the Alliance is gated on both. Either both should be gated, or both should have their respective factions open to them immediately.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt0193 View Post
    Because the Horde can simply go into their own, while the Alliance is gated on both. Either both should be gated, or both should have their respective factions open to them immediately.
    It was not intended that Horde be able to go right into KR, and now hotfixed
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)