Horde Former Top 100 Rogue LF mediumcore guild on Area 52 - Horde

Greetings,

First, my history you'd want to know:

*VANILLA - Casual

*BC - Semi-casual #1 Server guild

*WOTLK - Top 100 Guild Rogue, #1 World DPS parse (all classes) on Heroic Putricide

*CATA - Top 20 10-man Guild Rogue

*MOP - Casual

*WOD - Casual, #1 server Guild

*LEGION - Too Casual Guild

Please see my WOTLK Feats of Strength for Server Firsts

You may have seen some of my videos during the Cata beta such as "Where the Hell is Poke", the first video to give a tour of the new zones featured on WoW Insider: https://youtu.be/CqGY-8B9Fes

As you can see, my glory days of WOTLK are behind me, but things got a little too casual for me in Legion and I was unhappy with the rate of progression I experienced (played with close friends - didn't want to leave them for sake of progression at the time)

Here's what I'm looking for in BFA:

*Steady Mythic Progression - not looking for a guild chasing server firsts or records, but looking for a team that can competently work through the content (and finish mythic) at a reasonable and steady pace.

*Good Attendance - I'm looking for a guild that has a proven track record for good attendance. I do not want to find myself in a guild that faces the stress of being undermanned and progression blocked

*Mythic+ Participation* - Looking for a guild with healthy M* participation and not just a handful of people doing it.

*Adult and Experienced - I'd prefer an older aged roster (25+) with players that have a deep history with WoW

*2-3 day raiding schedule, EST

If you think we'd be a good match, please post a reply and I will be in touch.

Thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

Good morning, any bites?

<Big Bad Crits> is a US-Horde guild located on Area-52. We formed at the beginning of BFA and are made up of former Cutting Edge players that wish to push the current content as far as possible. We hope to succeed at the highest level of gameplay. No, not just succeed, dominate. We are a new guild, but we hope to smack the competition like Chris Brown. We plan to get into mythic raiding by second tier as our roster fills with heroic raid content on farm. Mythic+ is also going to be a big part of our guild, our main five man roster will be going into keys hard and looking to sell carries as quickly as possible. Big Bad Crits has a lot of potential but we need a competitive roster of mythic ready players to push content with us!
    Recruitment: We are currently seeking 2 healers and a lot of dps!

Healers:
    Resto Druid
    Holy Paladin

DPS:
    All skilled players!

Raid Times:
    Thursday - 7 - 11pm PST
    Fri - 7 - 11pm PST

Please apply here https://goo.gl/G4sdr7
    It is a short application and will speed things up for everyone if you take the 2 minutes to fill it out before messaging!

Contacts:
    DatBoi#11247