Thread: Havoc at 120

Question Havoc at 120

I am planning to level my DH alt, he is currently 111, I really enjoy the fact that when doing world quests I can pull a group of mobs, use immolation aura, eye beam, blade dance and finish the last few stragglers off and walk away with full health, I realise that is mainly down to being overgeared following the end of legion but I wondered if anyone could tell me if they are still as fast and good at that kind of stuff at 120?
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

Deleted
    Just hit 120 yesterday. Until 116 Everything was damn fine and Smooth.
    But the legendaries Fall off it is getting harder.
    But you‘ll get used to it.
    Currently sitting at ~6% haste... feels bad. 3 azerith Blade dance perks is wow. BD shoots mobs down to 30-40% Health.

Deleted
    Every class struggles 118-120.. Dh probably less so then others u certainly can't pull ten mobz and hope to not take dmg/kill them instantly like in legion/early leveling BFA. But once you start getting 320+ it starts feeling like it used too..

I was worried about losing haste/legendary ring.. But it's not a big deal with blade dance or chAos strike azerite traits.. Also unbound chaos is amazing and makes fel rush useful again (dmg wise)

i was worried as u are now.. on 116 it was so strange to play without leg helm ... but azerite gear with eye beam and reduce CD will bring back old ' feeling '
    on 120 you will enjoy demonic again ... i'm on 330 ilvl, demonic build with eye beam traits and rocking dps on aoe / single target ..
    so still viable ;]

Quote Originally Posted by cyberhrc View Post
    i was worried as u are now.. on 116 it was so strange to play without leg helm ... but azerite gear with eye beam and reduce CD will bring back old ' feeling '
    on 120 you will enjoy demonic again ... i'm on 330 ilvl, demonic build with eye beam traits and rocking dps on aoe / single target ..
    so still viable ;]
    This right here, demonic + eye beam with azerite traits is so strong in dungeons. You are essentially soloing packs when eye beam + fel barrage are up in mythic dungeons.
    Last edited by randersonlol; 2018-08-18 at 09:11 AM. Reason: words