How much azerite you get total by completing weekly expedition Q?

The weekly gives 2500 azerite which is a bit more than half a bar, how much do you get from wins and other sources on them? if 2500 is all you are getting per week, you will barely make 15 traits until uldir hc is out let alone 30. Shall I skip it for this week?

Don't forget that every week the amount of AP for each level is reduced. I don't know the maths on it ... I'm not grinding AP, just doing the stuff I do.

Where did you come up with 30?

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    The weekly gives 2500 azerite which is a bit more than half a bar, how much do you get from wins and other sources on them? if 2500 is all you are getting per week, you will barely make 15 traits until uldir hc is out let alone 30. Shall I skip it for this week?
    You can very easily get 15 traits,matter of fact I'm 18 halfway towards 19 atm

Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post
    Don't forget that every week the amount of AP for each level is reduced. I don't know the maths on it ... I'm not grinding AP, just doing the stuff I do.

Where did you come up with 30?
    People said you need that much in order to make use of hc raid gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    People said you need that much in order to make use of hc raid gear.
    Not trying to argue, honest question ... who are the "people"? I would think even if you couldn't use every trait right away that would still be fine. Not sure how much harder the levels are to get as you go up .... maybe 30 wouldn't be that hard anyway. I've been pretty casual with it and I'm at 17 now.

** edit **

As far as completely unlocking the last 2 traits on the gear that would drop from Heroic (ilvl 370):
    the head requires AP levels 24 / 28
    the shoulders require AP levels 26 / 30
    the chest requires AP levels 25 / 29

Since the last trait is just an ilvl boost, I wouldn't say it's required since it will be better than anything else, especially week 1. Therefore, I would say AP level 26 is the thing to shoot for. And if you can get 30 great, but there is no way that should be a requirement for starting Heroic unless you are in a really hard charging mythic group.
    Last edited by Trend; 2018-08-22 at 02:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post
    Not trying to argue, honest question ... who are the "people"? I would think even if you couldn't use every trait right away that would still be fine. Not sure how much harder the levels are to get as you go up .... maybe 30 wouldn't be that hard anyway. I've been pretty casual with it and I'm at 17 now.

** edit **

As far as completely unlocking the last 2 traits on the gear that would drop from Heroic (ilvl 370):
    the head requires AP levels 24 / 28
    the shoulders require AP levels 26 / 30
    the chest requires AP levels 25 / 29

Since the last trait is just an ilvl boost, I wouldn't say it's required since it will be better than anything else, especially week 1. Therefore, I would say AP level 26 is the thing to shoot for. And if you can get 30 great, but there is no way that should be a requirement for starting Heroic unless you are in a really hard charging mythic group.
    Yes, I notice that the azerite traits are not that game breaking assuming the effects don't get better with higher ilvl gear, they are good to have but they aren't nearly as strong as the legion's last artifact traits which could make or break your spec. I highly doubt I won't be able to raid hc because I lack azerite traits.