Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Possibility his boss is actually Helya?

Given that text from Valdemar Stormseeker in Stormheim:

Another ring? Hmph. Yes, we have been seeing them more frequently.

<Valdemar grimaces.>

Helya is growing in power.

What, small one, are you surprised? Did you think she was defeated?

<Valdemar laughs heartily.>

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Mueh%27zala

Given how closely the book that introduces Mueh'zala was released to BFA, and Mueh'zala being mentioned as well in Zandalar, this does seem like some very "out there" foreshadowing.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenX View Post
    Could the full form of Xal'atath an Old God be in Shadowlands? As Yogg-saron was the Old God of Death, how would she fit into the narrative?
    Old gods fear death, they would not be able to do anything or have power over anything in the Shadowlands.

probably an old god, its always an old god.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post

Given how closely the book that introduces Mueh'zala was released to BFA, and Mueh'zala being mentioned as well in Zandalar, this does seem like some very "out there" foreshadowing.
    Yes, the Odyn's and Traveler's descriptions fit a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by LoaThaFett View Post
    Possibility his boss is actually Helya?
    I don't really think Helya's powerful or influencing enough to boss over Bwonsamdi. It must be a greater entity than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    I don't really think Helya's powerful or influencing enough to boss over Bwonsamdi. It must be a greater entity than that.
    True Helya at best has the same power of Odyn when he was the leader of the titan watchers and those guys had a tough time against the elementals lords but then again Rezan could boss around bwonsamdi in releasing the soul of rastakhan

I bet N'zoth is his boss since most of the loas are also wild gods and one expansion ago he was trying to conquer the emerald dream and by proxy the shadowlands as well
    Last edited by Zandalariprelate; 2018-08-20 at 09:16 PM.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuen View Post
    That quest is literally the leadup to this, so why would Bwonsamdi be meloncholic about it if it JUST happened. He's talking about something in the past. It makes no sense, otherwise this is literally the quote that would have been:

"not been losin' a spirit in........5 mins."
    Maybe Bwonsamdi is a real stickler for efficiency?

Wow, what a pointless setback. How many more times we have to defeat her?
    I couldn't help but fix your quote. You had a chance to meme WoW's best meme, and you fucked it up .

But yeah I really don't see the point of Helya being alive. She was forgettable in Legion and we defeated her twice, her story is done.

As for Bwonsamdi's boss, I truly have no idea. I really hope it is not the Lich King or something dumb like that. A boss of the Loa makes a bit more sense, and maybe he gets pissed off and starts showing himself after so many of his vassals get eaten by the people supposed to worship them.

I guess I am going rogue here by saying it is Sen'jin.

After hellscream assassination attempt.
    "Sen'jin appears before his son and after a brief exchange reminds Bwonsamdi that Vol'jin's clinging to life is one that should be serving Bwonsamdi's purpose"

Sen'jin convinced Bwonsamdi to latch onto his son when he was near. When Vol'jin called forth the Loa his farther was the first to reach him and let his son know his pride in how he had ascended further then him, but also of his desire that the shadow hunters would lead the trolls again, and that Vol'jin was part of that future.

Shadow hunters have been shown in the books to have connections to the shadow lands. Vol'jin was even able to use Shadow word: Pain at one point.

Probably not possible, but I like the idea of Sen'Jin being above bwonsamdi

My bet is on Helya, you can loot a ring during island expeditions and return it to someone in Stormheim for an azerite reward, he says something about Helya and the Kvaldir and then adds "you think she was dead? you can't kill death"

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post

Worrh pointing out that Traveler did not introduce him. He, Kimbul and Shadra have been on a tablet in Zul Fareak since vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by Xuen View Post
    Just watched the Wowhead upload of the upcoming Vol'jin urn questline, and Bwonsamdi said something very strange.

"No!, no!, impossible. Da Boss ain't gonna like dis. Ol' Bwonsamdi not been losin' a spirit in...oh, dis be bad.

Also as I just read that, something else just popped up.

"No!, no!, impossible. Da Boss ain't gonna like dis. Ol' Bwonsamdi not been losin' a spirit in...oh, dis be bad.

What spirit did he lose before?
    Mueh'zala loa of death of sandfury

I can think that only one character that is younger than bwonsamdi and could be his boss is Azshara because she gained very impresive power from well of ethernity, but how is she connected to death?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nerv234 View Post
    I can think that only one character that is younger than bwonsamdi and could be his boss is Azshara because she gained very impresive power from well of ethernity, but how is she connected to death?
    Dont see any connection between Azshara and the shadowlands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    No, it's obviously a very ancient entity of sort. Bwonsamdi made it clear that quite the long time passed since he "lost" a soul, which given how Bwonsamdi's existence predates even trolls it may very well mean thousands upon thousands of years.
    Im not gonna say who it may be, but someone drove mogu from pandaria. And they serve zul. Makes you think.

Deleted
    At the end of Wakanda forever! quest line, the scenario bugged out for me, and did not play the cutscene, so I went to youtube to see it. This is what I assumed was the final video, but I soon realized that it's probably a much later one.

Only plausible answer is that Bwosamdi's boss is just a bigger Bwosamdi.

OT: Would be interesting if Bwosamdi's goal is to tip the scale and mantle whoever this big boss of his is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    Only plausible answer is that Bwosamdi's boss is just a bigger Bwosamdi.

OT: Would be interesting if Bwosamdi's goal is to tip the scale and mantle whoever this big boss of his is.
    In expansion about strong independent women.....female bwosamdi !

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    In expansion about strong independent women.....female bwosamdi !
    Maybe Bwosamdi will just don on some dress and call himself Bwosmandina. I could totally see him doing that lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwento View Post
    As long as it isn’t Arthas or someone equally fanservicy, I’m fine with it
    Exactly!
    This could be such an awesome plot-twist, I only hope Blizzard are smart about it!

I have a feeling we will see some hints to the Lich King though, because of Sylvanas - But I hope it will be in a different context.