Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    When did I ask for help? I'm simply spreading awareness of an existing issue that the WoW devs were also made aware of with my case.
    You made passive-aggressive accusations by the default tone of your message. I'd have to assume you're very far up the spectrum if you don't realize that you did that.

I won't be taking back my 'insults', I'd go out on a limb and say you have a very miserable life and post on these forums (very regularly) for reasons vastly different to my own. I'd suggest you keep that in mind when responding to others threads, that they may not be here because it's their refuge from a hated marriage in the way you are.

Pathetic trolling cunt.

You come crying in a forum asking for help. It is rather obvious even through circumstancial evidence or lack thereof that something is not right with your story. Maybe it is but at the time when I posted there was just suspicious behavior coinciding with an exploitation reset.
    This is a problem with your ability to perceive reality correctly, and a problem with your ability to admit to error. All known Darkshore exploit account actions were taken 4-5 days after my issue occurred. That makes them unrelated. So does the fact that I have no emails about account actions, and posted a screencap of the second GM ticket which was passed along upstream to developers.

Your inability to reconcile your false perceptions and your need to reitterate those false perceptions is why I'm attacking you. You act on bad faith because you are, in real life, a miserable cretin of a human in an unfulfilling social relationship that makes you seek drama and fantasy on a forum during your workweek.

Your reason for posting is far different than mine. I posted to educate people on potential issues. You posted to implicate me as a cheater, though you lack the backbone to be blunt in your accusation or to deal with the evidence not matching up to it.

Report me for telling you to cleanse the genepool of every trace of your existence all you like. Know the sentiment remains. The species has no need for you.
    Last edited by akteliae; 2018-08-24 at 05:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    You are just a cheater that got caught and reset. Live with it mate. Swearing at me just shows how mad you are. It also shows that you have grown in a very toxic and malfunctioning family environment so you don't know any better. You have probably overheard your daddy calling your mother these words and you think its ok to use them against strangers.

You are just a keyboard hero spewing insults until they get dealt with.
    https://i.imgur.com/jY3u6Mb.jpg

So are you claiming to know more than a GM? Because the GM didn't accuse me of cheating. He was mystified by the issue and couldn't find similar issues in their known bugs, and forwarded the ticket to the development team.
    Does that sound like "you were caught exploiting and we rolled back your account"?
    Why would they refresh an achievement I earned a month ago with a rollback?
    Why would I re-earn Honor 125 and be rolled back to 129 on the same date?
    Could it maybe be that this is an entirely unrelated issue to the one you'd prefer to wax autistic about?

Please, delete your account irl.

Find someone who cares mate I don't. I have made up my mind on what you are.
    You went out of your way to illustrate to me, a complete stranger on the internet, that you live in an unfulfilling marriage that you regret.
    Plenty of minds will be made up about the inherent nature of your personality by that, too.
    The first person to accuse me of cheating rolled back his accusation because he misread 150 as 500. You, being patently more clueless and infinitely more sexually pent up, are unable to reconcile the fact that your first perceptions were inaccurate.
    This is why it's critical that you not reproduce.

Do you know what innuendo means? There's no innuendo here.
    My Nazi ancestors? I'm of Jewish descent. You think I'm German because I know the most popular German loanword? Did it occur to you that I just didn't drop out of highschool like yourself? My man, sort yourself the fuck out.

You want an opinion? Your life and post history are cringeworthy, as is the relationship between the two. Perhaps if you worked on improving your mentality in the real world and sorted out your sordid marriage, you'd bring less vitriol to the forums out of the formless ether that is your own depression and eventual final letter's contents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leitka View Post
    Do you know what innuendo means? There's no innuendo here.
    My Nazi ancestors? I'm of Jewish descent. You think I'm German because I know the most popular German loanword? Did it occur to you that I just didn't drop out of highschool like yourself? My man, sort yourself the fuck out.

You want an opinion? Your life and post history are cringeworthy, as is the relationship between the two. Perhaps if you worked on improving your mentality in the real world and sorted out your sordid marriage, you'd bring less vitriol to the forums out of the formless ether that is your own depression and eventual final letter's contents.
    Jesus, never seen anyone get fucking bodied this thoroughly on MMO champ before.
    This is grade A entertainment. You go Leitka.

10+ Year Old Account
    The more depraved a person the better the insults they can come back with. But I can agree he is very funny
    I'm pretty sure it just comes with being a semi-educated individual with decent knowledge of the English language.
    But then again, what would I know about that.

Perhaps if you weren't cheating you wouldn't have been reset. The rest is just shit you make up as you go trying to bait me into falling to your lowlife level.

Sorry mate Im of rich family descent, no problems apart from my rolex getting old and my cayenne needing a service.

I play casually and good. My 300 RBG wins was 2 years earlier than you. Never been reset like you. Im infamous in my server (unlike you).

The only thing you and me have in common is that we share this forum. Apart from that you live in your favella and I live in my penthouse.

Sorry man, you can't touch me. I feel sorry for you though. In fact I pity you. And I pity those around you.
    Why don't I have any emails about account action, then?
    https://i.imgur.com/C68dEyu.jpg
    Could it be because...my issue...is unrelated...to...account actions taken on cheaters...a week later?
    Why do you think my "actioning" happened a week prior to everyone else? Mass bans/mass resets occur, as the name suggests, en masse. I wasn't part of that mass.

Bait you into falling to my "lowlife level"? Boy, you volunteered information on how unhappy your homelife is at the merest hint that there was someone willing to hear it out. Don't front. You're constantly looking for reasons to avoid facing up to the life you've sculpted for yourself.

Be sure to include me in your letter.

x3 pages you are whining about a reset which was probably due to something you did and don't want to share.

You act like our opinion matters. When our opinion is not the one you like you go mad.

You asked for an opinion you got one.

I can only imagine what your reaction would be to a real life problem. You are not mentally stable.
    A grown man with barely a cogent grasp of the English language who broadcasts to strangers on the internet that his marriage lacks fulfillment wants to tell me I'm not mentally stable.
    I learned terms to describe this academically in college, but I'd rather stoop lower and speak colloquially: you're the rare married evolution of the kissless incel fodder archetype haha!

Odd. I noticed this too. I was Lvl 50 when the xpac started. I'm 54 with maybe 2 battlegrounds + a couple pvp bounties down.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by Leitka View Post
    Or I do a lot of rated and random battlegrounds , which is pretty decent honor income.
    People that exploited Darkshore are easily above Honor 300, Honor 150 isn't that high if you're an active participant in PVP.
    You should probably know things before you make such accusations, pissant.
    and yet right in the OP you stated that...

Since expac launch I've done exactly two random battlegrounds and two PVP tower quests and various warmode kills. Not nearly enough honor gain to go from 125 to 129 in a 24 hour period.
    i mean god damn, children are better liars than you
    Never believe you have seen the peak of human stupidity and ignorance, or you will constantly be surprised by the new levels the reach almost every day

Grown man admits to arguing in a language that is not his first language and mistakes this for a sign of his own intellectual power.
    Further cringes are had by all.

>Gullible
    No, that just means you're a liar, which really only cements the fact that you're not happy with yourself in the real world and use forum drama as a distraction from solving your problems.

Luckily, you're Swedish! We don't have to encourage you to cleanse the genepool of yourself! You're happy to do it without request! All is well!

"Cheated and got what I deserved" = elevated ticket status so that developers see my case specifically, apparently.
    The GM was incapable of immediately addressing the issue but elevated the ticket *so that it may be addressed by powers higher than he*

I'll just chalk this up to second language reading comprehension that, 3 pages later, you haven't retained this bit of information.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorbalt View Post
    and yet right in the OP you stated that...

i mean god damn, children are better liars than you
    Since EXPAC LAUNCH meaning Since BFA launch, you petulant child. Rated battlegrounds haven't been available (with rating attached, anyway) since pre-patch went live in July. Expac launch was a week and a few days ago. Do you even play this game? Do you know what common use terms mean?

I played rattle battlegrounds nearly exclusively in Legion, and that's the source of all of my honor, almost all of which is sourced from my DH specifically. After pre-patch, I played RANDOM battlegrounds (less honor than rated) on my fresh hunter alt (now main for BFA) with guildmates and friends resubbing for BFA.

Embryos have better reading comprehension than you.

By the way, your signature has terrible grammar, which creates this really ironic effect when it's compared/contrasted against your own speech. Dunning and Kruger, eat your hearts out.
    Last edited by akteliae; 2018-08-24 at 06:29 PM.

And now the clueless manchild admits publicly to brigading with his buddy Thorbalt.
    The pride of the incel generation knows no limits.

I just want to point out that the people who suddenly shot up a few levels since the expansion with minimal PvP it's because of the Conquest to Honor conversion. It was great and I gained a bit over 4 levels myself for 150 Conquest.

Again you are assuming shit and going mad. Cheater.
    Again, you're bragging about being a liar, on the internet, to strangers.
    Mentally well behavior, that.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread has been totally derailed with bickering and is far off topic at this point.
    intermittent unavailability
    please PM another global for urgent concerns

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |