Any leveling guids for Dark iron or Mag'har?

Hey.

Is there any specific paths to take? Which zones should you do or not do in order to level faster?

Are dungeons Pre-60 pointless?

Which Zones/expansions are the best after 60?

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    Hey.

Is there any specific paths to take? Which zones should you do or not do in order to level faster?

Are dungeons Pre-60 pointless?

Which Zones/expansions are the best after 60?
    My signature.

Unfortunately there aren't the kinds of shortcuts and speed level tricks we used to have. It's pretty much just questing in the open world with as much speed as you can manage. The only way faster than questing with heirlooms + war mode that I've been able to discover is MAYBE random queue with a tank+healer and a couple DPS that don't suck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Just make them monks and focus on the zones designed for level 20 or lower until 60.

Blizzard nerfed all the decent ways to level so that's all you can do.

Not sure if Warmode is worth the risk. It might be since there's no incentive to go to older content for 120's and most probably level with it turned off.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2018-08-31 at 12:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Just make them monks and focus on the zones designed for level 20 or lower until 60.

Blizzard nerfed all the decent ways to level so that's all you can do.

Not sure if Warmode is worth the risk. It might be since there's no incentive to go to older content for 120's and most probably level with it turned off.
    I've done 2.5 characters since 8.0 went live and introduced warmode. The only enemy players you'll encounter are generally those who are also leveling. Most times they're going to ignore you unless you start a fight.

Other than that you might encounter the occasional bored 120 rogue. If that happens the best thing to do is to get up and take a break for 10 minutes. Go take a crap, or a shower. Or make some food. Switch to your main, update your mission table, and check the AH. I guarantee by the time you're done the bored 120 will have moved on to something else.

Thanks for the replies

The fastest way is bgs if you happen to have 2 heirloom trinkets that give you 50% extra xp from bgs. Past 60 one bg win is approx one level up, with first win of the day being even more than that. In between bg queues you can do quests.

Working great for me, my DID is lvl 79 now, started on wednesday.