Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    I guess I'll do a faction change and when I'm done I revert back. I really really do like the Kul'Tiran story/quests and really hate the idea that I'm missing out if the horde story/quests if they are just as immersive.
    I am not sure you actually can do the entire storyline after a faction change. Seriously just consider using a boost for a 110 which you likely still have for an opposit faction character. Heck I originally in vanilla just created a mirror character for Horde to see that storyline. Most effective way.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by Eucep View Post
    I am not sure you actually can do the entire storyline after a faction change. Seriously just consider using a boost for a 110 which you likely still have for an opposit faction character. Heck I originally in vanilla just created a mirror character for Horde to see that storyline. Most effective way.
    Of course you can. It’s an entirely different zone with faction specific quests.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Oh...well that sucks....
    It doesn’t suck because they are incorrect. There are neutral and foothold quests at 120.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    It doesn’t suck because they are incorrect. There are neutral and foothold quests at 120.
    Sorry, but that's incorrect. Yes, they are quests, but you can't compare it to quests you gain at the leveling-experience.

There is a big difference between the occational quest AND a whole zone full of quests and lore. Or can you say that you gain at least half worth of quests in the zones? Surely NOT, because it's not the case. Just because you get here does not compensate for a full zone of quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    Sorry, but that's incorrect. Yes, they are quests, but you can't compare it to quests you gain at the leveling-experience.

There is a big difference between the occational quest AND a whole zone full of quests and lore. Or can you say that you gain at least half worth of quests in the zones? Surely NOT, because it's not the case. Just because you get here does not compensate for a full zone of quests.
    Get a dictionary because you don’t know what incorrect means. There are indeed neutral and foothold quests. That is a 100% factual statement. Nowhere did I say it was a zone full. It was stated that in general there were no quests at 120. That’s is incorrect. It’s enemy territory and we’re just getting started. What did you expect?

Also - more quests unlock as you gain rep, buy the missions to complete and unlock the mini hubs. Just because you haven’t progressed far enough to have them doesn’t mean they don’t exist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    You miss 1/2 the story. At least, with this expansion and before any future patches which will inevitably add in content that is the same for each faction. I am actually rather happy about how they did Kul Tiras and Zandalar. That's the problem with all the other expansions. Each faction may have a single zone (or half of one) which is different than the other, but the rest is doing the same quests on each faction. Burning Crusade had everyone doing the same things (Hellfire and Zangarmarsh had them on opposite sides). Wrath was the same (different parts of Howling Fjord and Borean Tundra, but then everything was neutral). Cataclysm everything was the same (Twilight Highlands they were on different sides, and parts of the water zone too. Not counting the old world revamp), Pandaria had Jade Forest split in half and then the rest of the zones were neutral quests. Draenor they had their own starting zones, and many of the zones were split in half. Legion had everything neutral, with a slight difference in the beginning of Stormheim.

So having BfA be split down the middle is a nice change, and I honestly hope it continues going forward. It gives an actual good reason to play the opposite faction, as for the most part it had been the same exact story no matter which side you played.
    But the problem with that is a lot of people hate the other faction, so making them play the other faction to experience a huge chunk of an expansions content kind of sucks.

#factionpride #itmatters ... says blizz.. Yeh.. put that faction pride aside for a moment so you can play the other 50% of the content.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    But the problem with that is a lot of people hate the other faction, so making them play the other faction to experience a huge chunk of an expansions content kind of sucks.

#factionpride #itmatters ... says blizz.. Yeh.. put that faction pride aside for a moment so you can play the other 50% of the content.
    Then those people are purposely doing it to themselves. I think if you are a lore person, or someone who cares somewhat about the lore and story, you should really be playing both factions. If the story for each was the exact same thing, then Blizzard should just get rid of factions and make everyone in the same group. If you don't care about the lore or story, then the complaint that they only get half the experience shouldn't even matter.

Deleted
    Playing Horde currently though I enjoy the Alliance side and areas more. Sadly my friends are all playing Horde so I don't really have much choice

I've completed zandalar on my horde alt after finishing all mythic dungeons on my alliance main and I'm glad I did. The story is nice from both perspectives. I'd recommend to do both factions.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Get a dictionary because you don’t know what incorrect means. There are indeed neutral and foothold quests. That is a 100% factual statement. Nowhere did I say it was a zone full. It was stated that in general there were no quests at 120. That’s is incorrect. It’s enemy territory and we’re just getting started. What did you expect?

Also - more quests unlock as you gain rep, buy the missions to complete and unlock the mini hubs. Just because you haven’t progressed far enough to have them doesn’t mean they don’t exist.
    Because this is about making more money. Removing LFR would lead to less customers that lead to less money. And just to please a few unique Butterflys they won't remove LFR.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckx View Post
    When someone playing only one faction they missing not only content but also alot of story and lore:

For example when you questing as Horde there is many low level quests showing that Alliance attacking Horde and invading various Horde bases in zones like Southern Barrens,Northern Barrens,Durotar in timeline before Garrosh attacked Theramore.

So when players playing only Alliance they may get false lore image that Alliance is not invading and not attacking Horde lands.
    Loooooool... back off with your political agenda.