Page 26 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    No, death and void magics are not a form of arcane magic.

I'm glad you posted this. Hopefully that stops the dude complaining that you haven't shown any examples. Straight up classifies and lists each of those 4 things as separate types of magic:

Life is "Nature" magic

Death is "necromantic" magic

Order is "Arcane" magic

Disorder is "Fel" magic

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    I'm glad you posted this. Hopefully that stops the dude complaining that you haven't shown any examples. Straight up classifies and lists each of those 4 things as separate types of magic:

Life is "Nature" magic

Order is "Arcane" magic

Disorder is "Fel" magic
    And do tell me what it proves because it doesnt even tell how it came to be, death magic is just a classification on what the actual spell does, where did that magic come, magic essentially all comes from the same source and thats arcane, healing is from nature/divine, the twisting nether is where all arcane magic comes from and the nightbourne used it to become essentially immortal and the nightelves used to use arcane magic but it draws demons so they decided to go with nature instead but still use arcane in other areas, and the blood elves use it for power also.

Arcane is magic and most things are classified under it mainly so you know what it actually does.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    And do tell me what it proves because it doesnt even tell how it came to be, death magic is just a classification on what the actual spell does, where did that magic come, magic essentially all comes from the same source and thats arcane, healing is from nature/divine, the twisting nether is where all arcane magic comes from and the nightbourne used it to become essentially immortal and the nightelves used to use arcane magic but it draws demons so they decided to go with nature instead but still use arcane in other areas, and the blood elves use it for power also.

Arcane is magic and most things are classified under it mainly so you know what it actually does.
    It literally states that arcane magic is order and is separate from Life magic, death magic, and fel magic. IT LITERALLY SAYS IT RIGHT THERE

No. We can't have nice things.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

15+ Year Old Account
    The nightbourne used Azerite to become nearly immortal. As they used the power of the well of eternity to create the nightwell. And the well of eternity is azerite. All magic is not Arcane as you clearly stated holy magic and nature magic are their own thing. That right there can't mean all magic is arcane if nature and holy magic is another type of magic.

You are basing your facts on outdated information.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Life is "Nature" magic

Order is "Arcane" magic

Disorder is "Fel" magic
    As you can see, me posting it didn't change anything.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    The nightbourne used Azerite to become nearly immortal. As they used the power of the well of eternity to create the nightwell. And the well of eternity is azerite. All magic is not Arcane as you clearly stated holy magic and nature magic are their own thing. That right there can't mean all magic is arcane if nature and holy magic is another type of magic.

You are basing your facts on outdated information.
    The nightwell is powered by ley lines and ley lines draw arcane energy from the twisting nether, healing is divine power but to make things easier they just say its magic, there is no new information regarding magic so there is no outdated information, the only information is what we have available there is no full origon of magic so we know every single detail.

Arcane magic is the lifeblood of planets through the ley lines, healing magic is divine from gods and spirits where are arcane covers pretty much everything else.

As you can see, me posting it didn't change anything.
    because its not relevant information, it doesnt say where that magic came from, death magic is just a classification of what the magic involving it does.

It literally states that arcane magic is order and is separate from Life magic, death magic, and fel magic. IT LITERALLY SAYS IT RIGHT THERE
    it doesnt say anything, you would need a complete origon of WoW magic, but all current available information proves that most magic is a type of arcane.
    Last edited by kenn9530; 2019-10-26 at 05:43 PM.

The nightwell is powered by ley lines and ley lines draw arcane energy from the twisting nether, healing is divine power but to make things easier they just say its magic, there is no new information regarding magic so there is no outdated information, the only information is what we have available there is no full origon of magic so we know every single detail.

Arcane magic is the lifeblood of planets through the ley lines, healing magic is divine from gods and spirits where are arcane covers pretty much everything else.

because its not relevant information, it doesnt say where that magic came from, death magic is just a classification of what the magic involving it does.

it doesnt say anything, you would need a complete origon of WoW magic, but all current available information proves that most magic is a type of arcane.
    I assure you that the moment you read Chronicles you will know where it came from. It's in the first chapter.

I assure you that the moment you read Chronicles you will know where it came from. It's in the first chapter.
    its not because i have went throught the section involving magic and it would take a whole chroncile itself to even cover the basics of its origon, it only have a few sentences for each about anything in the section pertaining magic.

There are only 2 types of magic in WoW and thats Divine and Arcane, these can be split into many different sections, if you have read the chronicles then where does it say that its not involved with arcane, arcane is natural magic of the earth as is proven because the ley lines and the blood vessels of the planet and they flow with arcane energy.

its not because i have went throught the section involving magic and it would take a whole chroncile itself to even cover the basics of its origon, it only have a few sentences for each about anything in the section pertaining magic.

There are only 2 types of magic in WoW and thats Divine and Arcane, these can be split into many different sections, if you have read the chronicles then where does it say that its not involved with arcane, arcane is natural magic of the earth as is proven because the ley lines and the blood vessels of the planet and they flow with arcane energy.
    Clash between Light and Void, that's how all things came to be.

Sorry, I won't address outdated information and fanfiction/headcanon.

Clash between Light and Void, that's how all things came to be.

Sorry, I won't address outdated information and fanfiction/headcanon.
    light is divine magic and void is arcane magic

No. No it isn’t.

It SAYS they aren’t the same thing lol. Arcane magic was created with the universe by the two powers colliding.

And the Ley Lines being “arcane” magic doesn’t “prove” anything. If you’ve paid any attention to the lore, the titans are the MAIN entity of Order. They are the leaders of the faction of arcane magic. Azeroth is a titan. It only makes completely logical sense that all of the “natural” magic found on Azeroth is arcane BECAUSE THE PLANET IS A SLEEPING BABY ARCANE GIANT WHOSE BLOOD IS PURE ARCANE.

But the void and the light are their own separate types of magic, the clashing of which created all other types.

No. Arcane is order magic and holy is light magic.

No. No it isn’t.

It SAYS they aren’t the same thing lol. Arcane magic was created with the universe by the two powers colliding.

And the Ley Lines being “arcane” magic doesn’t “prove” anything. If you’ve paid any attention to the lore, the titans are the MAIN entity of Order. They are the leaders of the faction of arcane magic. Azeroth is a titan. It only makes completely logical sense that all of the “natural” magic found on Azeroth is arcane BECAUSE THE PLANET IS A SLEEPING BABY ARCANE GIANT WHOSE BLOOD IS PURE ARCANE.

But the void and the light are their own separate types of magic, the clashing of which created all other types.
    It is you that doesnt understand anything, arcane is natural magic and is interconnected with everything, there are only 2 types of magic divine and arcane the rest of the magic is variations of the same magic as arcane can be moulded into anything as it is with frost and fire.

No. Arcane is order magic and holy is light magic.
    Light is divine power/magic and Arcane is natural magic as in the life blood of the planet, there are only 2 types of magic in WoW, the rest are just labelled as such because it makes things easier and can be split into sections of what the spells actually do.
    Last edited by kenn9530; 2019-10-26 at 07:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would the Nathrezim be down to make us another one? Was that hard?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    "There is another person on the other end of the chat screen. They're our friends; they're our brothers and sisters; they're our sons and daughters. Let's take a stand to reject hate and harassment, and let's redouble our efforts to be kind and respectful to one another, and let's remind the world what the gaming community is really all about."

Mike Morhaime CEO of Blizzard Entertainment, Blizzcon 2014 (view)

It is you that doesnt understand anything, arcane is natural magic and is interconnected with everything, there are only 2 types of magic divine and arcane the rest of the magic is variations of the same magic as arcane can be moulded into anything as it is with frost and fire.

Light is divine power/magic and Arcane is natural magic as in the life blood of the planet, there are only 2 types of magic in WoW, the rest are just labelled as such because it makes things easier and can be split into sections of what the spells actually do.
    No. you are now not only using outdated information but also headcanon. Read Chronicles.

No. you are now not only using outdated information but also headcanon. Read Chronicles.
    the chronicles dont give enough information and thats a fact, your beyond help at this point, you ignore all reason just because you want frostmourne as a transmog and you dont even acknowledge information right infront of you.

the chronicles dont give enough information and thats a fact, your beyond help at this point, you ignore all reason just because you want frostmourne as a transmog and you dont even acknowledge information right infront of you.
    They give more than enough information, it is clear what is what. It is obvious you are arguing in bad faith or worse. Again and again, I encourage you to read Chronicles.

They give more than enough information, it is clear what is what. It is obvious you are arguing in bad faith or worse. Again and again, I encourage you to read Chronicles.
    if your know the chronciles that well why dont you provide a quote, i have went through the relevant information in the chronicles and it does not state anything other than general information, there is already more than enough information backing up the information relevant, death magic just didnt come into being out of nowhere it had to origionate from somewhere.

There are multiple sources of information backing up arcane magic being involved in many other magics, you dont like being proved wrong do you especially with you never being able to wield frostmourne.
    Last edited by kenn9530; 2019-10-26 at 08:09 PM.

if your know the chronciles that well why dont you provide a quote, i have went through the relevant information in the chronicles and it does not state anything other than general information, there is already more than enough information backing up the information relevant, death magic just didnt come into being out of nowhere it had to origionate from somewhere.

There are multiple sources of information backing up arcane magic being involved in many other magics, you dont like being proved wrong do you especially with you never being able to wield frostmourne.
    I have already offered you a screenshot and mention of the clash between the light and the void that formed the other ones.

Those are outdated sources, especially RPG book that is non canon for a long time.