Page 8 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordrakan View Post
    No it isn't. I literally explained how you're not actually wielding the weapon.

Nothing about transmog relates to lore apart of the weapon types and armor types you can transmog into. Try reading the last two sentences of what I said again.
    I don't care what you said because none of it matters, you can't transmog what you can't equip.

Makes very little sense considering all the artifact weapons that were available. My lock can literally wield the Scepter of fucking Sargeras and you're telling me that Frostmourne is off limits?

It was just stupid reasoning because they were too lazy to be able to balance DW and 2H frost

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    I don't care what you said because none of it matters, you can't transmog what you can't equip.
    I mean you're acting like a child saying that. There's no valid reason to not let DK's transmog Frostmourne. 0 negative impact to the game and very quick to implement.

I mean you're acting like a child saying that. There's no valid reason to not let DK's transmog Frostmourne. 0 negative impact to the game and very quick to implement.
    In Legion, we took the remainder of a shattered Frostmourne and forged the pieces into two blades that became the Frost Artifact weapons and at this point, Frostmourne was no more.

The only valid reason is that Blizzard was unwilling to balance 2H Frost so they took steps to completely write Frostmourne out of the game.

As much as I love Frostmourne, it'd make no sense given that the weapon doesn't exist anymore. The Frost DK artifact is the closest remnant of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Frostmourne was cursed by Ner'zhul, even another reason not to (be able to) wield it.

Only if it's done right. I think Frostmourne could be the result of an enormous class challenge for Death Knight players (a la Green Fire & Mage Tower). Should be transmoggable across all specs similar to how certain 2h artifacts operate now.
    Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    you're not supposed to kill someone unless they kill you first. it's common sense.

There are many swords in the game, taht looks like Frostmourne!

Are the people in this thread fucking stupid?

It's a god damned transmog option. Nothing more.

No one gives a fuck about your garbage ass lore and its relevance. Give us the illusion.

- - - Updated - - -

People are so adverse to change in a video game that doesn't even respect its own fucking lore. It's mind-boggling.

"We'll never wield the Ashbringer", said the silly goose.
    *Legion comes around*

Would you look at that? I'll be sure to make my avatar a picture of my character wielding Frostmourne to spite the idiots against the notion of a simple weapon illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    I'm a big Frostmourne fan and I think this is a bad idea.

What I would like to see, is transmog for Legendaries implemented like Legion Artifacts. This way, Frost DKs (Shadowmourne) and Enhancement Shaman (Sulfuras) can look like they use 2Hd even though mechanically, they are still playing as a DW class.
    I think that this should be an option for most classes. IE: Frost DKs with 2h, Blood/UH dual-wielding, Survival Hunter dual-wielding, etc. Just as long as there is reason to it.

OT: Frostmourne should stay unique imo.

Again I'll reiterate, transmog isn't wielding the actual weapon. It's an illusion cast upon your gear. That's it. So I'll ask, what's wrong with casting an illusion on a weapon to make it look different? Why is this such a horrible idea that we should prevent players from doing what they want when it has next to no effect on players who want nothing to do with it?
    You cannot transmog anything you don't own. You cant own frostmourne. You cant transmog it. End of discussion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mario710 View Post
    Are the people in this thread fucking stupid?

It's a god damned transmog option. Nothing more.

No one gives a fuck about your garbage ass lore and its relevance. Give us the illusion.

- - - Updated - - -

People are so adverse to change in a video game that doesn't even respect its own fucking lore. It's mind-boggling.

"We'll never wield the Ashbringer", said the silly goose.
    *Legion comes around*

Would you look at that? I'll be sure to make my avatar a picture of my character wielding Frostmourne to spite the idiots against the notion of a simple weapon illusion.
    Spite all you like. You cannot transmog an item that has been destroyed. For the stupid I'll type slower and louder.
    YOU....CAN'T....EQUIP....A....WEAPON....THAT....HAS....BEEN....DESTROYED. IF....YOU....CANT....EQUIP....IT....YOU....CANT....TRANSMOG....IT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    It looks great, it looks sweet: https://imgur.com/a/JqdpX

It would cure the pain from having toothpicks in Legion.
    Thats a hard no. And if you want a 2 hand, go play another spec cupcake.

Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    Thats a hard no. And if you want a 2 hand, go play another spec cupcake.
    Lel hard no for the epic sword. Wanting dual for frost is abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Blizzard want't this iconic skin to be an iconic weapon rather than being exclusive to a villain that literally ran an entire xpac, than they would have made it so. I play a frost DK and somehow understand why this wasn't a thing. Every single DK would be wandering around with this. It's the same reason Ashbringer was never made a weapon.... oooooooooh wait.....
    But seriously just deal with obscurity leading to rarity, I don't want my iconic weapon ruined like Paladins begged for their's to be. And literally ruined it; who has respect for the original lore and mystique of the Ashbringer anymore? Bring back the days of people wondering and speculating and being genuinely interesting in an item... That's worth so much more than having every DK on every server transmog a single item.
    Do you expect anything less than reality in an MMO? Frostmourne is quite possibly the most iconic weapon in the Warcraft universe. Where do you go from there? As the second to last post said, hard no.

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    You cannot transmog anything you don't own. You cant own frostmourne. You cant transmog it. End of discussion.

- - - Updated - - -

Spite all you like. You cannot transmog an item that has been destroyed. For the stupid I'll type slower and louder.
    YOU....CAN'T....EQUIP....A....WEAPON....THAT....HAS....BEEN....DESTROYED. IF....YOU....CANT....EQUIP....IT....YOU....CANT....TRANSMOG....IT.
    Your brain is a sack of fucking potatoes.

No one gives a flying fuck about the sword being canonically destroyed. Take the dick out of your mouth and stop using elipses.

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I can transmog destroyed equip easily, weapons, armor, even artifacts, i dont know why you try to be a condescending prick. Using ellipses even, like a douche.

No 2h spec is a design decision.
    No actual Frostmourne artifact is a lore decision.
    No Frostmourne transmog is a decision without a reasonable explanation.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, but that is drivel.
    Yaaah, except it's not... Whether you like it or not, those are the facts.

The reason it works with Illidan's warglaives is 1) They were never destroyed, 2) time-travel.

As someone who mained a DK (before I unsubbed), having Frostmourne, even as just a transmog, just wouldn't feel right.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    Makes very little sense considering all the artifact weapons that were available. My lock can literally wield the Scepter of fucking Sargeras and you're telling me that Frostmourne is off limits?

It was just stupid reasoning because they were too lazy to be able to balance DW and 2H frost
    Yah, it's almost like Frostmourne was destroyed and shattered into dozens of little pieces... How strange that you can't just randomly transmog a weapon that technically doesn't even exist anymore.......... -_-
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Deleted
    That's a game design decision, i think if they decided that Frost is 2h spec, you'd get Frostmourne but sadly for you they went with dual weild which is why you got the reforged blades.

Quote Originally Posted by Valehna View Post
    Yaaah, except it's not... Whether you like it or not, those are the facts.

The reason it works with Illidan's warglaives is 1) They were never destroyed, 2) time-travel.

As someone who mained a DK (before I unsubbed), having Frostmourne, even as just a transmog, just wouldn't feel right.

- - - Updated - - -

Yah, it's almost like Frostmourne was destroyed and shattered into dozens of little pieces... How strange that you can't just randomly transmog a weapon that technically doesn't even exist anymore.......... -_-
    Yeah, it is a drivel. Yeah, reforging one blade into two sords is fine but not into one, yeah.

I have a DK friend, ven one DK in a family and they and I think it would be fine.

It looks great, it looks sweet: https://imgur.com/a/JqdpX

It would cure the pain from having toothpicks in Legion.
    No

/thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, it is a drivel. Yeah, reforging one blade into two sords is fine but not into one, yeah.

I have a DK friend, ven one DK in a family and they and I think it would be fine.
    Frostmourne was a powerful rune blade forged by demons, and infused with necromatic powers by Kil'jaeden himself. The Blades of the Fallen Prince were forged by the depowered shards of Frostmourne by a Death Knight, and contains a fraction of Frostmourne's original potential... So again, it is drivel. You just don't understand what the hell you're talking about.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK